+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Ronnie16

Dec 29, 2016
krout said:
Hi everybody and happy holiday season to all!

I’ve been away from this forum for a while and I see there’s a lot of discussion about medicals and timelines so I am happy to share my data, as follows:

ITA ----------------------Nov 2nd, 2016
Upfront eMedical ---------November 17th, 2016
e-APR -------------------December 12th, 2016
AOR ---------------------December 12th, 2016
Medical Review Passed –--December 17th, 2016

MyCIC account status as of 2016-12-29:

Application/profile status = Open
Review of eligibility = Review in Progress
Review of medical results = Passed
Review of submitted documents = No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview = Not needed at this time
A background check is needed = Not needed at this time
Final decision = Not Started

Guys, I’ve noticed that nobody is mentioning the pre-PPR/COPR interviews so I am wondering do they happen at all and if they do, how frequently are they held? What are the reasons for them and the topics and/or questions? If anyone has some information or some link, please share.
Except my BG checks started couple of days ago. Rest all is the same starting from ITA received , medical passed, etc.

Invicta

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
kuthputheen said:
Thx Ritchie, Noted and really useful tips..Will switch to other forum and one last time will check here if any reply from Invicta
I will reply here just one last time on this topic.

With a master's degree, you can get 25 points if you have CLB 7 or more in all four areas of IELTS, and 50 points if you have CLB 9 or more in all four areas. Since I have CLB 10 in all four areas, I received 50 points.

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Esha Sri said:
Write an email that you are awaiting for her passport renewal. Be as subtle as possible and request for an extension of submission date. Attach your evidence that you have applied for passport renewal. When you have submitted your wife's passport for renewal to RPO, CIC will consider your extension request.

I will pray for your speedy PPR. Be diplomatic while writing your request letter.

Esha
Thanks Esha,

Will write the letter today. I hope they accept it. I am very tensed right now. My application has already been rejected once and now i wont be able to apply the third time as my work permit will expire in May this year.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AnshulAwasthi said:
Thanks Esha,

Will write the letter today. I hope they accept it. I am very tensed right now. My application has already been rejected once and now i wont be able to apply the third time as my work permit will expire in May this year.
They are not going to reject the application because of this IMO. Don't worry. Write a polite letter and request time and provide proof of having initiated the PP renewal process. This is a genuine and fair request IMO.

Good luck!

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am the PA and my spouse is travelling to Australia and going to work there for this year with Australian PR which we have got recently. My questions are:
1. Do we need to intimate CIC?
2. How can we stamp his visa after PPR?
3. Will this change affect our PR processing even if we intimate?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sushsub said:
I am the PA and my spouse is travelling to Australia and going to work there for this year with Australian PR which we have got recently. My questions are:
1. Do we need to intimate CIC? yes. You just have to give new address.
2. How can we stamp his visa after PPR?from local vo of sustralia.
3. Will this change affect our PR processing even if we intimate?no.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not all of us are moving. I am primary applicant and i will be in India only. If that was the case, do i need to intimate. Because the change in address is only for my spouse and not for me.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sushsub said:
Not all of us are moving. I am primary applicant and i will be in India only. If that was the case, do i need to intimate. Because the change in address is only for my spouse and not for me.
in that case, Not needed.

When PPR comes, just tell your VO that your spouse is currently in that country and they will re-route PPR for her to her local VO.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
in that case, Not needed.

When PPR comes, just tell your VO that your spouse is currently in that country and they will re-route PPR for her to her local VO.
Thank you so much. +1

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
#### Need Advice####

Today when i viewed my submitted application -- In the Education History section, it has duplicate entries.

There are 2 entries -

1) Jan 2013 to April 2014 - Education From Canada - Centennial College - 2 year program

Then there is another entry with same details ...

2) Jan 2013 to April 2014 - Education From Canada - Centennial College - 2 year program

Not sure what to do... Got AOR ON 29th Nov, no movement since then. Medical - Not needed

OINP - Inland - CEC

Not sure what to do............. :(

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Apoorv said:
#### Need Advice####

Today when i viewed my submitted application -- In the Education History section, it has duplicate entries.

There are 2 entries -

1) Jan 2013 to April 2014 - Education From Canada - Centennial College - 2 year program

Then there is another entry with same details ...

2) Jan 2013 to April 2014 - Education From Canada - Centennial College - 2 year program

Not sure what to do... Got AOR ON 29th Nov, no movement since then. Medical - Not needed

OINP - Inland - CEC

Not sure what to do............. :(
doesn't matter.. the dates match

shoxdid

Feb 12, 2016
Hi fellows, my passport is requested today. Hope the best for you guys!

Here is my timeline:

11.2 ITA 11.24 AOR 11.28 Dutch PCC requested 12.23 Transferred to HKVO:Schedule 3&Household register requested 12.30 All documents submitted 1.4 BCIP 1.6 PPR

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shoxdid said:

Here is my timeline:

11.2 ITA 11.24 AOR 11.28 Dutch PCC requested 12.23 Transferred to HKVO:Schedule 3&Household register requested 12.30 All documents submitted 1.4 BCIP 1.6 PPR
Congratulations! It seems, NDVO and HKVO are the champions of speedy processing :)

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shoxdid said:

Here is my timeline:

Congratulations Bro!