20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Nishant2201 said:
Yes, she only asked questions related to info I had put in my PR application.
Was your BG status NN since begining, or it changed from NS to IP to NN?

BTW, good luck bro, hope you will receive PPR soon.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Nishant2201 said:
Folks, I need your quick assistance with my EE application.

My timelines are:

NOC - 1112
ITA - 19 Oct'16
App Submitted/eAPR - 6 Nov'16
Medical Passed - 11 Nov'16
BG - Not needed at this time

I also got a verification call from NDVO on 24 Nov'16 but I haven't heard anything again from them. Is everything okay with my application? I can see a couple of PPRs for people who have NDVO as their local office.
What is ur category? Inland or outland? Fsw or PNP?

Nishant2201

Jul 21, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Surbhigurpreet said:
What is ur category? Inland or outland? Fsw or PNP?
I am an FSW-O applicant. BG status never changed to "in progress".

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Guys this might be a silly question but would appreciate if I could get some answer on this:

When we submit our passport to the local VFS office, who is the person behind granting CoPR? Will my passports be couriered to the London Visa Office and the processing/stamping takes place in London or does the local VFS office simply forward my passport to the local Canadian Embassy in my city? I am planning to write a cover letter to explain a situation at my end so was wondering who to address the letter to?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
shariq123 said:
Guys this might be a silly question but would appreciate if I could get some answer on this:

When we submit our passport to the local VFS office, who is the person behind granting CoPR? Will my passports be couriered to the London Visa Office and the processing/stamping takes place in London or does the local VFS office simply forward my passport to the local Canadian Embassy in my city? I am planning to write a cover letter to explain a situation at my end so was wondering who to address the letter to?
Local VO in saudi arabia is in riyadh and you have to send your passport through VFS to riyadh.
It will be stamped there and then returned to you through VFS along with COPR

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
rafzy said:
Local VO in saudi arabia is in riyadh and you have to send your passport through VFS to riyadh.
It will be stamped there and then returned to you through VFS along with COPR
Meaning that the guy who grants me the CoPR is sitting in riyadh? London is not involved now? The PPR letter states that enquiries need to be directed to London VO and not Riyadh office.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
shariq123 said:
Meaning that the guy who grants me the CoPR is sitting in riyadh? London is not involved now? The PPR letter states that enquiries need to be directed to London VO and not Riyadh office.
London VO will send your visa stamp along with COPR to riyadh VO who will stamp it in your PP.

No need to worry.

You only have to contact London VO if something changes in your personal info or if you are unable to submit PP in 30 days time.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
rafzy said:
London VO will send your visa stamp along with COPR to riyadh VO who will stamp it in your PP.

No need to worry.

You only have to contact London VO if something changes in your personal info or if you are unable to submit PP in 30 days time.
Ok. Thanks. Then I'll just email LVO and explain them my situation. Since I haven't been issued a CoPR as yet (so no landing date as of now), I'm trying to get them to extend my landing date (which theoretically I already know) at this point rather than contacting them and trying to get an extension after a landing date has been issued. I know getting an extension is next to impossible but no harm in trying. So just wanted to know who to address my letter to? London VO or local visa office? I guess I'll just email London VO. Thanks again. I don't know if I'm making sense or not but it's complicated. :p

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shariq123 said:
Ok. Thanks. Then I'll just email LVO and explain them my situation. Since I haven't been issued a CoPR as yet (so no landing date as of now), I'm trying to get them to extend my landing date (which theoretically I already know) at this point rather than contacting them and trying to get an extension after a landing date has been issued. I know getting an extension is next to impossible but no harm in trying. So just wanted to know who to address my letter to? London VO or local visa office? I guess I'll just email London VO. Thanks again. I don't know if I'm making sense or not but it's complicated. :p
You can e-mail the VO which issued you your PPR.

Good luck!

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Nishant2201 said:
Folks, I need your quick assistance with my EE application.

My timelines are:

NOC - 1112
ITA - 19 Oct'16
App Submitted/eAPR - 6 Nov'16
Medical Passed - 11 Nov'16
BG - Not needed at this time

I also got a verification call from NDVO on 24 Nov'16 but I haven't heard anything again from them. Is everything okay with my application? I can see a couple of PPRs for people who have NDVO as their local office.
Hi All,

If the application reaches the local VO does it mean criminality and Security checks would have started ? I had sent an CSE to correct a minor mistake during eAPR, and got a reply today saying my file in NDVO.

@Nishant,

Were you asked for any additional documents at all ? and Did you mean to say they asked you all the questions which was part of your PR application ?

Thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rob2K said:
Hi All,

If the application reaches the local VO does it mean criminality and Security checks would have started ? I had sent an CSE to correct a minor mistake during eAPR, and got a reply today saying my file in NDVO.

@Nishant,

Were you asked for any additional documents at all ? and Did you mean to say they asked you all the questions which was part of your PR application ?

Thanks,
I suppose R10 and A11.2 are checked a CIO first and then the file is transferred to LVO. Once it is here, apparently, it is checked again. A file transfer does not necessarily mean that security has passed. You can order GCMS notes post the 90 day mark to see the progress on your application.

Nishant2201

Jul 21, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Rob2K said:
Hi All,

@Nishant,

Thanks,
@Rob2K She didn't ask for any additional documents. I think she was more keen to understand my education, work experience and travel history, and if I appointed any representative to help with my PR application.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I suppose R10 and A11.2 are checked a CIO first and then the file is transferred to LVO. Once it is here, apparently, it is checked again. A file transfer does not necessarily mean that security has passed. You can order GCMS notes post the 90 day mark to see the progress on your application.
Thanks Raj. Also does it mean we could expect RPRF request once the file is in the LVO ?

Nishant2201 said:
@Rob2K She didn't ask for any additional documents. I think she was more keen to understand my education, work experience and travel history, and if I appointed any representative to help with my PR application.
Thanks Nishant. Could be a routine check or something. Good luck with your PPR.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rob2K said:
Thanks Raj. Also does it mean we could expect RPRF request once the file is in the LVO ?

Thanks Nishant. Could be a routine check or something. Good luck with your PPR.
I suppose you can expect RPRF request anytime now.

Good luck!