+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Hey Raj, how common is it to get these verification call from VO? I haven't seen many cases getting these calls. Is it a new norm now?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Hey Raj, how common is it to get these verification call from VO? I haven't seen many cases getting these calls. Is it a new norm now?
No, I heard this from several applicants last year (probably in February or March 2016). After that, I never heard of any such case until now.

Nonetheless, I was told that the call was very short and simple - basic stuff like name, employer's name and education.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, I heard this from several applicants last year (probably in February or March 2016). After that, I never heard of any such case until now.

Nonetheless, I was told that the call was very short and simple - basic stuff like name, employer's name and education.
Oh well, this looks like progress though.

BTW, have you requested for your application's GCMS notes? I haven't planned on doing so yet, but was wondering when one should start considering requesting for it.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Oh well, this looks like progress though.

BTW, have you requested for your application's GCMS notes? I haven't planned on doing so yet, but was wondering when one should start considering requesting for it.
Not yet but I am considering ordering them after the 90 day mark. This would give a snapshot about the R10/A11.2 check statuses as well as the status of your Criminality and Security.

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi everyone,

Finally some changes in my profile. Raj please update the following for my profile:

Application/profile status - Open
Review of eligibility - Review in progress
Review of medical results - Passed
Review of submitted documents - We need an additional document from the applicant
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - In Progress
Final decision - Not Started

They have asked us fill out the schedule A again and send them. I had answered yes to the question about being refused permanent resident visa before. So do I fill in the exact same details in the schedule A again and send them? Why do they ask for the same information again?

Best
Anshul
Hi Guys,

So I just submitted the requested Schedule A forms for me and my wife. Lets see what happens now.

I was just curious as to why they ask for schedule A, since there is no new information they ask for in this form. I had given all these infor previously too.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi Guys,

So I just submitted the requested Schedule A forms for me and my wife. Lets see what happens now.

I was just curious as to why they ask for schedule A, since there is no new information they ask for in this form. I had given all these infor previously too.
I was asked too, so I go back to check previous filling form , and I found that , the manual typing result disappeared , only a checked yes over there,

it is possible a system bug for them .

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi everyone,
I received a scheduke A request yesterday and I submitted thise today. After submission I got anither message from CIC asking for my wife's passport. The thing is her passport expires in May 2017. So CIC have asked for a copy of the renued passport, the one that is valid for at least 6 more months. We have applied for passport renual but wont get it in the next 7 days. Now what should i do? CIC says that if they do not receive the passport by Jan 11 the application might be refused. What should I do?

Esha Sri

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi everyone,
I received a scheduke A request yesterday and I submitted thise today. After submission I got anither message from CIC asking for my wife's passport. The thing is her passport expires in May 2017. So CIC have asked for a copy of the renued passport, the one that is valid for at least 6 more months. We have applied for passport renual but wont get it in the next 7 days. Now what should i do? CIC says that if they do not receive the passport by Jan 11 the application might be refused. What should I do?
Write an email that you are awaiting for her passport renewal. Be as subtle as possible and request for an extension of submission date. Attach your evidence that you have applied for passport renewal. When you have submitted your wife's passport for renewal to RPO, CIC will consider your extension request.

I will pray for your speedy PPR. Be diplomatic while writing your request letter.

Esha

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

BG Check finally changed to NN please update

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Managerchap said:
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

BG Check finally changed to NN please update
NN>NS>NN dates ?

kuthputheen

Dec 29, 2016
Thx Invicta.

Excellent IELTS score for u, Congrats....

Age , I cannot do anything .. but IELTS i can do better than my current score..

My Age 36, Master's degree, with 12 years exp....It seems exp does not matter at all and no points difference based on the person who have more experience and job title..

I am not able to login and see my CIC and recently made some changes and updated form...

For your Skill Transferability: 50+50

For skill transferability, Will I get 50 points for having my Master's degree....???

I am interested to cross check on this and I am also Master's degree and WES Approved....But still not sure is it something already added or anything i need to specify in my profile ? Some more details pls...

Hi Ritchie,

Thanks for your email, I am aiming to get 7.5 avg this time and ur IELTS score realistic for me and will get it ...

Thanks for giving me one good reminder.I chosen as family PR and my wife ECS not done , but she done basic IELTS Avg 5+ score ..

Can i ask, if i remove my profile or remove my wife\daughter from my PR Submission and submit as an individual applicant will improve my current score ? As long as they can able to travel as dependent if I get PR is fine...

Btw, My current score is 325 and family PR selection...

For ur PNP --> New Brunswick...How you applied ? I have chosen in my CIC profile and chosen all PNP [ checkbox ] ready to work and submitted Job Bank..For some PNP, I can able to submit independently [ For ex: Manitoba..But i need some ref and it will yield 600 points ] , but some other PNP whenever I tried , it always redirecting CIC Home page to submit EOI..

How and where you applied ur PNP and do u have any relatives\friends referred as part of PNP Nomination ?

Thanks,
KK

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kuthputheen said:
Thx Invicta.

Excellent IELTS score for u, Congrats....

Age , I cannot do anything .. but IELTS i can do better than my current score..

My Age 36, Master's degree, with 12 years exp....It seems exp does not matter at all and no points difference based on the person who have more experience and job title..

I am not able to login and see my CIC and recently made some changes and updated form...

For your Skill Transferability: 50+50

For skill transferability, Will I get 50 points for having my Master's degree....???

I am interested to cross check on this and I am also Master's degree and WES Approved....But still not sure is it something already added or anything i need to specify in my profile ? Some more details pls...

Hi Ritchie,

Thanks for your email, I am aiming to get 7.5 avg this time and ur IELTS score realistic for me and will get it ...

Thanks for giving me one good reminder.I chosen as family PR and my wife ECS not done , but she done basic IELTS Avg 5+ score ..

Can i ask, if i remove my profile or remove my wife\daughter from my PR Submission and submit as an individual applicant will improve my current score ? As long as they can able to travel as dependent if I get PR is fine...

You cannot apply as a single applicant as that would be misrepresentation. However, you can declare that you are married and mention that your dependents as non-accompanying. This way, you will be awarded points similar to a single applicant.

Please note that if you do the above, your dependents cannot travel to Canada with you. You have to land there as a PR and then sponsor them via the Family Class.

Btw, My current score is 325 and family PR selection...

CRS 325 certainly isn't enough. You can learn about the various PNP programs available.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

Check the link above and learn about what programs are available and their eligibility criteria.

For ur PNP --> New Brunswick...How you applied ? I have chosen in my CIC profile and chosen all PNP [ checkbox ] ready to work and submitted Job Bank..For some PNP, I can able to submit independently [ For ex: Manitoba..But i need some ref and it will yield 600 points ] , but some other PNP whenever I tried , it always redirecting CIC Home page to submit EOI..

How and where you applied ur PNP and do u have any relatives\friends referred as part of PNP Nomination ?

Each province has its own set of rules and regulations. Check the above link to learn about them.

Thanks,
KK

Henceforth, when you are replying to an earlier conversation, please use the "quote" functionality on the earlier post and then post the reply so that the rest of us can see the earlier post to which you are replying to.

Plus, this isn't the thread to discuss this. Please post your questions in relevant threads. Start with the threads below -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t273928.0.html

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t394158.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t309073.0.html

kuthputheen

Dec 29, 2016
Thx Ritchie, Noted and really useful tips..Will switch to other forum and one last time will check here if any reply from Invicta