Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
andrewhl said:
same here
After I got my BOWP which means my R10 is completed, they asked for additional documents.
thank you Andrew

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
tgman said:
Hi guys,
I have just received a Schedule A and Schedule 4 request. The things is that I received the request from local VO. Is it a usual practice? Also, when the case is transferred to a local visa office does it imply that ppr is not far away? Thanks.
How do you know that you got this request from local VO ?

Also, from which VO did you get this request ?

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
andrewhl said:
Just received request for my divorce certificate of my Previous marriage today

It is funny though since my current marriage status is "married" and the initial post-ITA checklist just asked me to upload marriage certificate of current marriage, not the previous ones.

Not sure if it is just for me or everyone with previous marriage has to provide their divorce documents even checklist doesn't ask for it.
Hi Andre,

Looks like you have to provide your previous marriage divorce certificate as a part of LOE (Still Experts opinion would be suggested). So you didnt upload that doc with the LOE did you ?

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
rafzy said:
Did you get RPRF request or did cic replied to your email now ?
I did not receive any request, I wrote them upfront on the email address you shared. And they revert back with my UCI number within 3 days.

xi

Jan 30, 2015
Hello;

I am new to this group. Can you please add me in the tracker. Below are details of my application:

CRS Score: 494
ITA for CEC: Oct 2016
Application submitted: 5th Nov
AOR: 6th Nov
Medical: Passed 25th Nov
Background check: In progress Nov 25
Schedule A request: 7th Dec
Schedule A submitted: 10th Dec
Review of eligibility: In progress

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgman said:
Hi guys,
I have just received a Schedule A and Schedule 4 request. The things is that I received the request from local VO. Is it a usual practice? Also, when the case is transferred to a local visa office does it imply that ppr is not far away? Thanks.
Hi tgman, could you confirm if additional spaces have opened up in your CIC account since the receipt of the request?

Also, guess you're the first among PNP applicants here who has been requested for schedule 4 (those who have not sent it earlier).

Could it be because he was requested schedule A too??

Looks like we only guess at this stage, any thoughts guys..

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Additional docs slot has opened in my profile. I have received an email from Hongkong which is my local visa office. (through mycic account) The email clearly indicates the address if General consulate of Canada in Hongkong.

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
Rob2K said:
Hi Andre,

Looks like you have to provide your previous marriage divorce certificate as a part of LOE (Still Experts opinion would be suggested). So you didnt upload that doc with the LOE did you ?
Nope
I didn't see any kind of requirement regarding of previous marriage document. the checklist just asked for my current marriage certificate

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
Rob2K said:
Hi Andre,

according to CIC R10 check:

Document requirements

The divorce certificate is requested only when marital status is listed as divorced.
If the applicant divorced in Canada, a copy of the divorce order or certificate of divorce issued by the province or territory where the divorce took place must be provided.
If the applicant divorced outside Canada, a copy of a legal certificate issued by the country, the territory or the region where the divorce took place must be provided.
A copy of the legal separation agreement must be provided, if available.

I think this is why I wasn't asked for divorce certificate at the first time since I married in Canada this year, so the system will see me as "Married"

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I am eligible under both FSW and CEC streams. Now, how can I know that under which stream they have consider me?
Or should I need to mention them? And are schedule 4 & A is necessary for all ?

For work experience documents, only work experience letter from employer when I left, T4 for last year and last year notice of assessment from CRA. Is it okay if I provide listed documents for work experience?

Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
aakash07 said:
I am eligible under both FSW and CEC streams. Now, how can I know that under which stream they have consider me?
Or should I need to mention them? And are schedule 4 & A is necessary for all ?

For work experience documents, only work experience letter from employer when I left, T4 for last year and last year notice of assessment from CRA. Is it okay if I provide listed documents for work experience?

Thanks
It is mentioned in your ita letter

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
andrewhl said:
Just received request for my divorce certificate of my Previous marriage today

It is funny though since my current marriage status is "married" and the initial post-ITA checklist just asked me to upload marriage certificate of current marriage, not the previous ones.

Not sure if it is just for me or everyone with previous marriage has to provide their divorce documents even checklist doesn't ask for it.
Yes if you have mentioned you have a divorce...the reason they asked you to upload the divorce certificate is to have on file that you have no connection with your ex-spouse...everyone with a divorce needs to submit the same...what you need to submit is the divorce certificate and decree..

Thought I should let you know- your criminality is probably being processed...

Best wishes!

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
rafzy said:
It is mentioned in your ita letter

It was under PNP category. So is it under CEC or FSW?

Please can you help in below mentioned questions?

For my 1.5 years work experience, I have scanned exp letter, only Last yesr T4 and notice of assessment. Is it okay?

IS it mandatory to submit schedule 4 &A at beginning?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgman said:
Hi guys,
What do you mean by Schedule A and Schedule 4?

Dedicated said:
No. I got an additional document request after the space changed from blank to No additional documents are needed at this time.
What additional docs were you asked to provide?

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
lazybone said:
Yes if you have mentioned you have a divorce...the reason they asked you to upload the divorce certificate is to have on file that you have no connection with your ex-spouse...everyone with a divorce needs to submit the same...what you need to submit is the divorce certificate and decree..

Thought I should let you know- your criminality is probably being processed...

Best wishes!
thx a lot mate!
I thought just divorce certificate should be enough? we don't have divorce decrees unless we go through a court back in China(really rare situation).
by the way, how do you know it is criminality they are processing? I have no idea about their processing details