+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
andrewhl said:
thx a lot mate!
I thought just divorce certificate should be enough? we don't have divorce decrees unless we go through a court back in China(really rare situation).
by the way, how do you know it is criminality they are processing? I have no idea about their processing details
No worries! :)

The divorce certificate should work just fine...providing the decree is just additional confirmation of the same...

I am pretty sure they are processing criminality when they request for divorce certificate...it is after all a legal matter settled by the courts...I can explain further but let the teeny weeny details be..

Best wishes!

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
lazybone said:

The divorce certificate should work just fine...providing the decree is just additional confirmation of the same...

I am pretty sure they are processing criminality when they request for divorce certificate...it is after all a legal matter settled by the courts...I can explain further but let the teeny weeny details be..

Best wishes!
So after criminality what will they look into?

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello raj, lazybone and members. I am a lawyer by qualification practicing tax Consultancy.
For my expeience i have attached following docs:
A. License to practice law
B. Reference letter from a law firm as i was their retainer consultant for 4 years. I attached TDS certificate and bank statement showing that i recieved such remuneration. The partner of the firm has confirmed my working hours,duties and remuneration.
C reference letter from a fellow CA who confirmed my working hours and services we provide to each others clients.
D. Reference letters from three of my present clients who confirmed services i provide to them along with my hourly basis consultancy charges paid quaterly.
E. income tax return for last 6 years
F. Email confirming NOC sent by concerned department of CIC.

For POF i have annexed bank certificates issued by banks confirming number of accounts and balances in such accounts duly signed and stamped by the bank manager. along with bank statement of my main bank account.

Does this looks sufficient .please advise.

Thanks and regards

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
andrewhl said:
So after criminality what will they look into?
As youre CEC...its almost certain that your vo will be ottawa(although i have seen cec inlands being processsed elsewhere also)..process will work this way-
Meds>eligibility>criminality>security (in most cases)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
Hello raj, lazybone and members. I am a lawyer by qualification practicing tax Consultancy.
For my expeience i have attached following docs:
A. License to practice law
B. Reference letter from a law firm as i was their retainer consultant for 4 years. I attached TDS certificate and bank statement showing that i recieved such remuneration. The partner of the firm has confirmed my working hours,duties and remuneration.
C reference letter from a fellow CA who confirmed my working hours and services we provide to each others clients.
D. Reference letters from three of my present clients who confirmed services i provide to them along with my hourly basis consultancy charges paid quaterly.
E. income tax return for last 6 years
F. Email confirming NOC sent by concerned department of CIC.

For POF i have annexed bank certificates issued by banks confirming number of accounts and balances in such accounts duly signed and stamped by the bank manager. along with bank statement of my main bank account.

Does this looks sufficient .please advise.

Thanks and regards
Ill keep it short and simple- enough substantiated proof, valid paper trail~ SOLID application

Eligibility-smooth sailing-you have provided more than enough proof for officers to have reasonable doubt..

Well done!! ;)

Best wishes!

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
Hi ALL,

Once you receive the COPR , do you have to upload the Passport copy only? in the additional document required?

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
lazybone said:
Ill keep it short and simple- enough substantiated proof, valid paper trail~ SOLID application

Eligibility-smooth sailing-you have provided more than enough proof for officers to have reasonable doubt..

Well done!! ;)

Best wishes!
Thank you so much lazy bone. That is very encouraging.
Appreciate your help and advise. Thank you

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
Thank you so much lazy bone. That is very encouraging.
Appreciate your help and advise. Thank you
An after thought( im pretty sure you have made sure of the same-just double checking)

Make sure
Pof is 6 months long
The reference letter matches 75-80% with the noc

You are welcome! :)

Best wishes!

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
lazybone said:
An after thought( im pretty sure you have made sure of the same-just double checking)

Make sure
Pof is 6 months long
The reference letter matches 75-80% with the noc

You are welcome! :)

Best wishes!
I have provided two bank certificates one for my wife and one for my self.
Bank certificate of my wife confirms all accounts but do not have the date of opening and maturity of accounts.
In my bank certificate the bank manager has written that I am maintaing my accounts with his bank since 2008 and total of my bank accounts is xxxx. He also annexed a chart of all fd's and accounts which includes date of issue and date of maturity. ( All are prior to 6 months)
Also I have attached one bank statement of my main account in which I recieved payments and all. This bank statement is for 6 months but obviously does not have entire amount claimed by me.

Does it look good. Hope the bank certificate of my wife is not an issue as rest everything is dated and in line. Even her bank certificate is dated but does not show 6 months old mark. If this becomes an issue they would ask for same or should I provide my self by raising CSE

NOC is almost same, more so as I write all this to NOC department of CIC and they confirmed my NOC. So I guess that verifies. I just have to show 30 working hours weekly under NOC and in India the working hours are much more than this.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
I have provided two bank certificates one for my wife and one for my self.
Bank certificate of my wife confirms all accounts but do not have the date of opening and maturity of accounts.
In my bank certificate the bank manager has written that I am maintaing my accounts with his bank since 2008 and total of my bank accounts is xxxx. He also annexed a chart of all fd's and accounts which includes date of issue and date of maturity. ( All are prior to 6 months)
Also I have attached one bank statement of my main account in which I recieved payments and all. This bank statement is for 6 months but obviously does not have entire amount claimed by me.

Does it look good. Hope the bank certificate of my wife is not an issue as rest everything is dated and in line. Even her bank certificate is dated but does not show 6 months old mark. If this becomes an issue they would ask for same or should I provide my self by raising CSE

NOC is almost same, more so as I write all this to NOC department of CIC and they confirmed my NOC. So I guess that verifies. I just have to show 30 working hours weekly under NOC and in India the working hours are much more than this.
Regarding noc- it about the duties being a match between the reference letter and the noc..hours are important..im more than convinced you are working full time buddy.. Job duties have to Be a close match..guess my question is have you gone over the noc and reference letter?(irrespective of the noc being more or less same)

The bank statements should be current and extending upto 6 months long-for example- if my aor is dec-15 and i take out my pof on dec/1..the pof should go back till june-1..it should not show huge lumpsums into the account..if thats what you meant/have/bank manager provided-youre good..im a little confused by "prior to 6 months"...

Best wishes!!

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
lazybone said:
Regarding noc- it about the duties being a match between the reference letter and the noc..hours are important..im more than convinced you are working full time buddy.. Job duties have to Be a close match..guess my question is have you gone over the noc and reference letter?(irrespective of the noc being more or less same)

The bank statements should be current and extending upto 6 months long-for example- if my aor is dec-15 and i take out my pof on dec/1..the pof should go back till june-1..it should not show huge lumpsums into the account..if thats what you meant/have/bank manager provided-youre good..im a little confused by "prior to 6 months"...

Best wishes!!
Actually fixed deposits are going on from long time and there maturity dates are in 2017 or 18. So their dates are even before 6 months from the date of my bank certificate. But the bank certificate of my wife does not have such dates for fixed deposits so do not confirm 6months time frame.. What should i do. Wait for their query or make fresh pof with dates of fixed deposits raise CSE. I guess I am able communicate. I am sure this is not a big problem as most of the bank certificates are stating dates.

Please suggest

Also I mailed all these duties to hrsdc department of CIc and they confirmed that my NOC well for 1111. Still I have reconfirmed as suggested by you.
Thank you

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
andrewhl said:
thx a lot mate!
I thought just divorce certificate should be enough? we don't have divorce decrees unless we go through a court back in China(really rare situation).
by the way, how do you know it is criminality they are processing? I have no idea about their processing details

lazybone said:

Best wishes!
lazybone said:
As youre CEC...its almost certain that your vo will be ottawa(although i have seen cec inlands being processsed elsewhere also)..process will work this way-
Meds>eligibility>criminality>security (in most cases)
@Lazybone

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to know, if the Criminality check is under processing, does it mean that the R10 and eligibility checks are passed/Completed ? So that we get additional doc request in between the R10+eligibility completion and Criminality Check processing ? Please let me know if understanding is correct.

Thanks

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Gunners said:
No require a visa and have to submit the originals, however what do I upload in the site then?
I have the exact same question. The PPR email doesn't state what visa-required applicants need to do about the slot opened on myCIC portal in our application.