+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Rob2K said:
@Lazybone

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to know, if the Criminality check is under processing, does it mean that the R10 and eligibility checks are passed/Completed ? So that we get additional doc request in between the R10+eligibility completion and Criminality Check processing ? Please let me know if understanding is correct.

Thanks
R10 done for sure..(his bowp is approved-from what i have seen cec bowps get approved fast-r10..fsws get bowp after criminality-dunno why)...from andrew im more or less certain his criminality is started coz the divorce is a legal matter..so are marriages..

In general the assessments should happen in that order..however take 2 things into account-1.speed at which eligility is getting passed now and RPRFs happening(eligibility might be passed) 2.criminality + eligibility both might be going on parallely..

Since you asked heres the broader way in which the process works-

ITA>eAPR>AOR>meds>r10 completeness check (agent)>a11.2(analyst)>(might be file transfer to lvo if not) >eligibility>RPRF (or later-depends on VO/ottawa always after eligibility)>criminality>security>officer review(before or after security;5 moths stage)>PPR

There are many variables when it comes to the application per se- lets take the example of an applicant who i had the pleasure of helping with his notes from june thread..his PR application was rejected thrice prior..his medicals were sent in mid september..no updates since july..family of four..he now has his ppr..because meds were sent in late his application should have been delayed/prior refusals meant more scrutiny more delay..but he came out golden much before 6 months..

The doc request part-it can be anytime they need something that they feel you havent provided at any stage (depends on what you declared)..no particular time frame/stage..

Best wishes!

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
Exactly:

The PPR email doesn't state what visa-required applicants need to do about the slot opened on myCIC portal in our application.

Can anyone please guide here?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Gunners said:
Exactly:

The PPR email doesn't state what visa-required applicants need to do about the slot opened on myCIC portal in our application.

Can anyone please guide here?
Relax...It should..read it carefully.. Upload bio page of your passport on mycic on the new tab that opened up after you got PPR..if you need addl help, call cic

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
Actually fixed deposits are going on from long time and there maturity dates are in 2017 or 18. So their dates are even before 6 months from the date of my bank certificate. But the bank certificate of my wife does not have such dates for fixed deposits so do not confirm 6months time frame.. What should i do. Wait for their query or make fresh pof with dates of fixed deposits raise CSE. I guess I am able communicate. I am sure this is not a big problem as most of the bank certificates are stating dates.

Please suggest

Also I mailed all these duties to hrsdc department of CIc and they confirmed that my NOC well for 1111. Still I have reconfirmed as suggested by you.
Thank you
Guess..from what you shared-looks good to me..all bases covered.. ;)

I would recommend getting a second opinion from raj...two heads are better than one..

Best wishes!!! :) :)

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
While filling e-APR there's question to fill address history for last 10 years.

Do we need to cover all travel history like foreign trips - Business trips, personal trips, where we stayed and all?

Please suggest.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
lazybone said:
Guess..from what you shared-looks good to me..all bases covered.. ;)

I would recommend getting a second opinion from raj...two heads are better than one..

Best wishes!!! :) :)
I am waiting for his reply. Still your opinion is very valuable. Thank you. Best wishes to u as well .TC

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Surbhigurpreet said:
I am waiting for his reply. Still your opinion is very valuable. Thank you. Best wishes to u as well .TC
Between Lazybone, I am 14th November applicant. DO you think my initial R.10 would have been done. If r.10 and 11.2 is done, I think they are satisfied with my POF and NOC and Reference letters. My BG status is Not needed since starting.
Medicals passed on 21.11.2016. I guess the R.10 and A.11.2 is done withing first two months.
So if no request has been raised by them and my application has survived till date, I guess things are quite normal and going good.

Correct if I am wrong. Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
For those whose applications have passed eligibility checks and is going through admissibility (security, criminality and or medical) reviews and they also have been asked to pay RPRF fee.

This link is quiet informative one that i found on CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/index.asp?v=post

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Can I change proof of funds amount after getting an ITA?
I Have mentioned that I have an amount equals to the sum of my apartment value n my bank account and I just knew that I can't add property valuation to my proof of funds.
I am afraid to mispresent myself If I change the amount after my ITA. Anyone has similar experience?
Also, did you know what is the financial report that we could submit n whether I can include my assets valuation to it ir not?

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
lazybone said:
R10 done for sure..(his bowp is approved-from what i have seen cec bowps get approved fast-r10..fsws get bowp after criminality-dunno why)...from andrew im more or less certain his criminality is started coz the divorce is a legal matter..so are marriages..

In general the assessments should happen in that order..however take 2 things into account-1.speed at which eligility is getting passed now and RPRFs happening(eligibility might be passed) 2.criminality + eligibility both might be going on parallely..

Since you asked heres the broader way in which the process works-

ITA>eAPR>AOR>meds>r10 completeness check (agent)>a11.2(analyst)>(might be file transfer to lvo if not) >eligibility>RPRF (or later-depends on VO/ottawa always after eligibility)>criminality>security>officer review(before or after security;5 moths stage)>PPR

There are many variables when it comes to the application per se- lets take the example of an applicant who i had the pleasure of helping with his notes from june thread..his PR application was rejected thrice prior..his medicals were sent in mid september..no updates since july..family of four..he now has his ppr..because meds were sent in late his application should have been delayed/prior refusals meant more scrutiny more delay..but he came out golden much before 6 months..

The doc request part-it can be anytime they need something that they feel you havent provided at any stage (depends on what you declared)..no particular time frame/stage..

Best wishes!
Awsome, many thanks @lazybone. Apart from GCMS notes, is there any way that we can assume our eligibility checks are done/passed. My eAOR date is 30th Nov, and im just wondering if the NOC match list has been completed so that I can assume my eligibility check is passed !! My current BG status is NN>NS>NN.

Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gunners said:
No require a visa and have to submit the originals, however what do I upload in the site then?
can you please reply to my message that I sent to your inbox ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

Can you please verify my understanding of the EE application process (FSW APPLICANT) ?

1. E-APR SUBMISSION
2. AOR generation & receiving
3. APPLICATION COMPLETNESS CHECK (R10) @ CIO ottawa.
4. A11.2 checks @ CIO Ottawa.
5. App Eligibility Check under specific program (For me, FSW) @ CIO ottawa.
6. File transfer to Local Visa Office (LVO).
7. App Eligibility re-verification at LVO.
8. RPRF Submission Request (If not paid at app submission).
9. Admissibility checks (Security, Criminality and/or Medicals).
10. Passport Request Email.
11. COPR+PR Visa Stamping.

Thanks

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Need one very critical information which can be deciding factor for our PR. I have stayed in China for about 1.5 years but it was 11 years ago. Do we need to declare only the travel history of last 10 years? We are not able to get PCC for china despite spending many dollars on the lawyers there. So if I do not declare my travel to China and do not give my visa stamp pages from my old passport then can it be a problem or that should work?

Please suggest whosoever has some insight or experience. What I understand is that e-APR asks for only past 10 years travel history.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
Between Lazybone, I am 14th November applicant. DO you think my initial R.10 would have been done. If r.10 and 11.2 is done, I think they are satisfied with my POF and NOC and Reference letters. My BG status is Not needed since starting.
Medicals passed on 21.11.2016. I guess the R.10 and A.11.2 is done withing first two months.
So if no request has been raised by them and my application has survived till date, I guess things are quite normal and going good.

Correct if I am wrong. Thanks

hey buddy...I have said this time and time again...what you see on mycic...is not the actual status of your application...there are many (and yeah I can quote names) who had not needed right from AOR and 1 day it changed to in progress and then PPR....

the mycic bgcheck is good for checking progress within categories..however...if the bg check doesn't change...nothing to be alarmed about...all is well...

R10 and meds are usually completed within 1 month..a11.2 takes a little longer (although right now- I believe it is pretty pretty fast)... totally should take approx. 1 and half months for all of them to be complete in my humble estimation...

and I will say this again-everyday spent with review in progress is GOOD....

Best wishes!!! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
DIbraheem said:
Can I change proof of funds amount after getting an ITA?
I Have mentioned that I have an amount equals to the sum of my apartment value n my bank account and I just knew that I can't add property valuation to my proof of funds.
I am afraid to mispresent myself If I change the amount after my ITA. Anyone has similar experience?
Also, did you know what is the financial report that we could submit n whether I can include my assets valuation to it ir not?
the POF that you would need to show has to be LIQUID/CASHABLE EASILY...it cant be immovable assets like your house/locked in investments...

you can change your POF provided it is liquid and above the cut off...

Best wishes!