App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
11-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
I too submitted eAPR on 6th Nov and got AOR on the same day. My medical passed on 11th Nov.

There is still log way to go before we get PPR.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Doesn't matter what you wrote there, IMO. If you see the need, you can mention whatever is on the PP and also submit a LOE+ one and the same person affidavit.
+1

Yes I will mention my name same as passport (abbreviated), and provide the expanded name in the other name section with following affidavit

I, the undersigned, M A Bashar KHAN, aged 30 years, residing at City, Country, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath that:

1. I am the deponent herein and a citizen of Country.
2. I was born on DD/MM/YY in City, Country.
3. My Birth name was Mohammad Abul Bashar (First Name) KHAN (Last Name)
4. My documented name is M A Bashar (First Name) KHAN (Last Name).
5. ‘Mohammad Abul Bashar’ was mentioned as “M A Bashar” in all of my documents such as; Academic Certificate, Passport and Birth Certificate.
6. Therefore, the following names refer to the one and the same person:
a. M A Bashar (First Name) KHAN (Last Name).
b. Mohammad Abul Bashar (First Name) KHAN (Last Name)

The above are the variations of the same name and should not be considered name changes.
Therefore, I do hereby solemnly affirm that foregoing are true and correct statements.

Is this affidavit ok?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
ashpkgo70 said:
Hi Raj,

What is R10/A11.2 status? and Visa office and file transfer date? How will we know these details?

Also please add my details.

ITA - 2 Nov
e-APR AOR - 13 Nov
stream : FSW/PNP
The process works this way

ITA>eAPR>AOR>meds passed>R10 completeness check (agent)>a11.2 analyst recommendation>eligibility passed>RPRF(if not already paid)>criminality passed> officer review(before or after security)>security>PPR

I can quote from cic website regarding what R10 and a11.2 is, but very simply, r10 is basically is a completeness check where an agent makes sure all your documents are there-like PCCs, verifies your ECA and IELTS/CELPIP/ as the case may be, etc

a11.2 analyst recommendation- analyst verifies all your points against the documents you have provided, will confirm PNP or LMIA thru ESDC etc...basically checks if you are 'actually' eligible for the program you have applied under...and most importantly, if your points were above the cut off for that draw..

Your VO maybe CPC O as you have a PNP or LVO..only way to find out is notes...

See, the way it works is- after CIO accepts your application they do initial processing upto a11.2 and then send off to LVO for further processing in most cases...

The transfer date is difficult to assume..but like i said, your notes will let you know when..ideally, you should order notes around 100 days from AOR

As you are an outland applicant, you would need to order notes thru 3rd parties like visafile.info or gcmsnow..

Hope this helps!!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rudbee said:
Yes I will mention my name same as passport (abbreviated), and provide the expanded name in the other name section with following affidavit

I, the undersigned, M A Bashar KHAN, aged 30 years, residing at City, Country, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath that:

1. I am the deponent herein and a citizen of Country.
2. I was born on DD/MM/YY in City, Country.
3. My Birth name was Mohammad Abul Bashar (First Name) KHAN (Last Name)
4. My documented name is M A Bashar (First Name) KHAN (Last Name).
5. ‘Mohammad Abul Bashar’ was mentioned as “M A Bashar” in all of my documents such as; Academic Certificate, Passport and Birth Certificate.
6. Therefore, the following names refer to the one and the same person:
a. M A Bashar (First Name) KHAN (Last Name).
b. Mohammad Abul Bashar (First Name) KHAN (Last Name)

The above are the variations of the same name and should not be considered name changes.
Therefore, I do hereby solemnly affirm that foregoing are true and correct statements.

Is this affidavit ok?
Yes

had posted this format for you to read in the bangladeshi thread...

But as raj was saying, you may or may not provide the same..

See, i had spelling errors on my birth certificate and other documents..i submitted as is..

Hope this helps!!

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
lazybone said:
Yes

had posted this format for you to read in the bangladeshi thread...

But as raj was saying, you may or may not provide the same..

See, i had spelling errors on my birth certificate and other documents..i submitted as is..

Hope this helps!!
Thanks Man. +1

I would also not declare it, if I had not written the full name in other name section of the OINP form.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS LIST

14th November Update

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous update - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5566622#msg5566622
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=10pt]Total Number of Applicants =33
[size=10pt]Number of PPRs =00
[size=10pt]Pending PPRs =33

Stream Name e-APR AOR Meds Passed BGS change BGS change date R10/A11.2 Status Visa Office File Transfer date PPR Additional Info
CECScarletSails01 Nov
PNP-Orajkamalmohanram02 Nov08 Nov
PNP-Orainbow0002 Nov
PNP-Iramangill02 Nov
CECcarbonchemist02 Nov
CECgsssshmu02 Nov
CECdhasha103 Nov
FSW-Omgnlky04 Nov
PNP-ITheGuitarist04 Nov
PNP-Iandyincanada04 Nov
PNP-Oektasapra06 Nov
FSW-OMrudul06 Nov11 Nov
FSW-Orebelhero06 Nov
FSW-Oash_rock06 Nov12 Nov
FSW-Ojim.avi07 Nov
PNP-Ovivekskumar854407 Nov10 Nov
PNP-Osushsub07 Nov
CECfaith9907 Nov
PNP-Ovencentdsouza08 Nov
PNP-IUReginahopeful09 Nov
CECvishal2348909 Nov
FSW-Omohitkoladia09 Nov
PNP-OAhmad Shqair09 Nov
CECgraci09 Nov
PNP-IGodBlessUsAll09 Nov
CECharish_s_ampeo10 Nov
FSW-Osmilingsurya11 Nov
PNP-Oknightkax11 Nov
PNP-ODonakinzo13 Nov
PNP-Oashpkgo7013 Nov
FSW-OSluffy13 Nov15 Nov
PNP-Osammoe14 Nov
PNP-ONazSharp14 Nov
PNP-Otgman15 Nov

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hi Experts,
I am in the process of submitting my file for PR by tomorrow.While filling the form I came across the following question and I quote:

" Please tell us about your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.This includes any parent, any spouse, any child or any brothers or sisters."
*Check the list at the bottom of your form first to see the information you have already saved.

My questions :
1) I have already mentioned while creating the EE profile which was before I got my ITA that my spouse is the secondary applicant.when I checked the list, it was blank.Does that mean I have to re furnish the info. about my spouse?
2) Also, Do i need to mention all the relations like my parents, my brother, my mother in law , father in law and Brother in law? what proofs do I have to submit to prove these relations and where to upload the proofs?

Thank you.

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj... I just got my eAPR.

I am PNP-O . I have my spouse 's PCC pending as FBI rejected it ;).

Can you add me to the list ??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
spikegin said:
Hi Raj... I just got my eAPR.

I am PNP-O . I have my spouse 's PCC pending as FBI rejected it ;).

Can you add me to the list ??
Did you mean to say you got your AOR after submitting your e-APR? But you say your wife's PCC is pending. Did you submit your application without your wife's PCC?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sanha#1 said:
Hi Experts,
I am in the process of submitting my file for PR by tomorrow.While filling the form I came across the following question and I quote:

" Please tell us about your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.This includes any parent, any spouse, any child or any brothers or sisters."
*Check the list at the bottom of your form first to see the information you have already saved.

My questions :
1) I have already mentioned while creating the EE profile which was before I got my ITA that my spouse is the secondary applicant.when I checked the list, it was blank.Does that mean I have to re furnish the info. about my spouse?

Check the details on your e-APR. It should mention about your spouse. The bottom line is, your spouse details should be available in your e-APR.

2) Also, Do i need to mention all the relations like my parents, my brother, my mother in law , father in law and Brother in law? what proofs do I have to submit to prove these relations and where to upload the proofs?

Yes, you must mention all the applicable relatives you find in that drop down. You do NOT have to submit any documents for them.

Thank you.

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
Hi Raj,

Kindly add me to the list, my details are below;

PNP-O eAPR - AOR 12-11-2016.

Thanks for organising this group.

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Thank you Raj.,

1) but in my e-APR the entire row was blank even spouse information was not present.I had to refurnish it again.

One more question :
Provide details of any trips you have taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each trip will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another trip.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a trip that you have already saved to the list.
Have you, and if applicable, Your family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

My Question : I had done a trip to Scandinavia (Denmark,Norway,Sweden, Finland) from 8th April 2016 to 20th April 2016 on a schengen visa (Primary country visa of - Norway),should i mention this as one trip to Norway or separate trips to each country?As I started from India on 8th and came back to India on 20th.So ideally it should be considered as one trip.What should I do?please suggest.