+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
carbonchemist said:
I think this depends on when the medical results are uploaded. I think the person you are referring to had their med exams done way in advance.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Yes, some clinics upload it soon and some do it late, I guess. Hope to see "Medicals : Passed" on all your applications soon.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Thanks raj! Last night I got obsessive about my application and realized my title in my reference letter is Civil Engineer - Project Manager, but on my pay slips company just mentioned my position Project Manager.
I panicked to death and thought my file will definitely get rejection. However, now I see there is nothing wrong with my pay slips, many companies may just write the employee 's position and not the employee's title for briefing. what is your idea raj?

my NOC code and my responsibilities match very well

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
Thanks raj! Last night I got obsessive about my application and realized my title in my reference letter is Civil Engineer - Project Manager, but on my pay slips company just mentioned my position Project Manager.
I panicked to death and thought my file will definitely get rejection. However, now I see there is nothing wrong with my pay slips, many companies may just write the employee 's position and not the employee's title for briefing. what is your idea raj?

my NOC code and my responsibilities match very well
I don't think this is an issue. Relax. This is common - post submission paranoia.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't think this is an issue. Relax. This is common - post submission paranoia.
I am also sleepless because of the fear of getting rejected. Probably we should forget about this for few months and distract ourself

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rudbee said:
Thanks. What abt the frame size of the photo?
Digital Photo - The final frame size of the photo should be at least 35mm x 45mm. The photograph must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders. The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm. The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540. The final size of the image should not be less than 60KB. The file should be submitted in JPEG format.

You might want to check the below post-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.1260.html

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rudbee said:
In Bangladesh people sometimes use abbreviated Names in passport/ Certificate such as; A B Hashem Khan (for e.g. Abul Bashar Hashem Khan).

Now, do one needs to disclose in "Other Name Section in Personal Details" that his name at birth was "Abul Bashar Hashem Khan" which was shortened to "A B Hashem Khan" and provide an LOE?

In certificates and identity documents the name is "A B Hashem Khan"

would appreciate opinions to clarify the doubts.
Dear Br Raj, thanks for all your support. I need your advice on this to complete the eAPR.

I'm still at a loss to what to do on this issue.
I was thinking not informing the full name since it is not written in any of my docs, then I remembered I mentioned the full name in the other name section in the OINP nominee Application form.

Now, if I don't declare that in eAPR and they cross check, they will find a mismatch.

That's why, I was thinking of declaring the full name (where the abbreviated parts are used as nick name) and providing an LoE mentioning that the name is only used among family members and not reflected in any of my documents, and attach SSC Certificate and Birth Certificate.

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats! Added you guys to the list!
Thanks Raj. Hope this time around the wait is not so long.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rudbee said:
Dear Br Raj, thanks for all your support. I need your advice on this to complete the eAPR.

I'm still at a loss to what to do on this issue.
I was thinking not informing the full name since it is not written in any of my docs, then I remembered I mentioned the full name in the other name section in the OINP nominee Application form.

Now, if I don't declare that in eAPR and they cross check, they will find a mismatch.

That's why, I was thinking of declaring the full name (where the abbreviated parts are used as nick name) and providing an LoE mentioning that the name is only used among family members and not reflected in any of my documents, and attach SSC Certificate and Birth Certificate.
Don't complicate your case.

Either mention the name as-is on the passport in all sections of the e-APR OR mention the expanded name and get a "one and the same person" affidavit. There is nothing to be so confused about.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Don't complicate your case.

Either mention the name as-is on the passport in all sections of the e-APR OR mention the expanded name and get a "one and the same person" affidavit. There is nothing to be so confused about.
I wrote the full name in OINP app.

Hence I guess I need to declare it here.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rudbee said:
I wrote the full name in OINP app.

Hence I guess I need to declare it here.
Doesn't matter what you wrote there, IMO. If you see the need, you can mention whatever is on the PP and also submit a LOE+ one and the same person affidavit.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj,

What is R10/A11.2 status? and Visa office and file transfer date? How will we know these details?

Also please add my details.

ITA - 2 Nov
e-APR AOR - 13 Nov
stream : FSW/PNP