Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, what is happening? There are 15 applicants on the list and no one's medicals passed (except mine)?
Hoping to join the list soon

Waiting for ITA in next draw - all docs ready with upfront medical :)

Ndya90

Nov 9, 2016
Hello.
I have uploaded my profile for express entry on the cic website two days back and made a job bank account as well. I'm not aware of what has to be done next . Can I be advised on what has to be done next please

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Ndya90 said:
Hello.
I have uploaded my profile for express entry on the cic website two days back and made a job bank account as well. I'm not aware of what has to be done next . Can I be advised on what has to be done next please
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/candidate.asp

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, what is happening? There are 15 applicants on the list and no one's medicals passed (except mine)?
Not yet , i plan checking with the medical centre to see if they uploaded the results or not.

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I submitted my e-APR yesterday 9/11
count me in ;D
and received AOR on the same day

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheGuitarist said:
Not yet , i plan checking with the medical centre to see if they uploaded the results or not.
As far as I remember, the lady in the centre told me they upload the report onto their system immediately after they get the test result. She said it will be uploaded even before we submit our application. I am slightly worried because I had to retake my medical as they had found blood sample in my urine. They called me the next day for another urine test. They said that after the second test results are out they will inform me if I need to go for further test. They did not call again so I am assuming the results were okay. Will only be confirmed once I pass the medical.

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi Guys! I have two questions, so if anyone can help, please do:

1. In my e-APR (ITA received on November 2nd) I have indicated that my family will be coming with me, but do they have to actually be with me at the point of entry or they can come, for example, two months later?

2. At he point of entry, do I have to have a valid IELTS exam (not older than two years), even though during the whole review/evaluation period I had a valid IELTS exam (but it will expire by the time I arrive at the point of entry)?

harish_s_ampeo

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-12-2016
Hello Everyone, Please add me to the list. Her is my timeline :

Category : CEC Inland
ITA : 02-Nov-2016
AOR : 10-Nov-2016

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
krout said:
Hi Guys! I have two questions, so if anyone can help, please do:

1. In my e-APR (ITA received on November 2nd) I have indicated that my family will be coming with me, but do they have to actually be with me at the point of entry or they can come, for example, two months later?

2. At he point of entry, do I have to have a valid IELTS exam (not older than two years), even though during the whole review/evaluation period I had a valid IELTS exam (but it will expire by the time I arrive at the point of entry)?
1. Yes, they can.

2. It is OK if it expires at the POE. In fact, it does not even matter, they do not check that. Don't give British Council, Cambridge and IDP new ideas to make more money :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rainbow00 said:
As far as I remember, the lady in the centre told me they upload the report onto their system immediately after they get the test result. She said it will be uploaded even before we submit our application. I am slightly worried because I had to retake my medical as they had found blood sample in my urine. They called me the next day for another urine test. They said that after the second test results are out they will inform me if I need to go for further test. They did not call again so I am assuming the results were okay. Will only be confirmed once I pass the medical.
Irrespective of the fact that they do additional tests or not, you can still go ahead with the submission.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Two questions in the additional family info section:

1. Is it ok if keep the country of residence and city of residence blank for a deceased person? Or should I mention where he/ she used to live.

2. In this section I would only mention the family members who are not included in the application, right? Or should I mention my spouse and kid in this section as well, though they are included in the application?

3. In the travel history section, what do they mean by family members here "applicant, if applicable, applicant's family members taken any trips outside their country of residence"? If spouse & applicant have different sections to inform about travel, who are these family members?

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
Hello Friends,
My question is can we change our job after eAPR even when we are PNP nominee in express entry bcoz PNP is entirely employer based, so in that case changing job would affect my case in any way?

Thanks
Ramangill