AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
I have my upfront medical exam done before e-APR and the clinic has uploading the results. Do you know roughly when the status will change to Medical results received/etc.. ? Currently the application status is still open, and the rest are "not needed at this time". Can't wait till they begin to process my files. CEC Inland here.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
carbonchemist said:
I have my upfront medical exam done before e-APR and the clinic has uploading the results. Do you know roughly when the status will change to Medical results received/etc.. ? Currently the application status is still open, and the rest are "not needed at this time". Can't wait till they begin to process my files. CEC Inland here.
That's what a lot of us want to know. I think I read where only 1 person with AOR in November has a "Passed" status for the medical.

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
carbonchemist said:
same is the case with me. Checked with the medical centre and they are done uploading hte results. but the status for Medical show not needed at this time.

carbonchemist

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
mgnlky said:
That's what a lot of us want to know. I think I read where only 1 person with AOR in November has a "Passed" status for the medical.
I think this depends on when the medical results are uploaded. I think the person you are referring to had their med exams done way in advance.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Stanlee said:
1. Yes, they can.

2. It is OK if it expires at the POE. In fact, it does not even matter, they do not check that. Don't give British Council, Cambridge and IDP new ideas to make more money :)
Thanks for the answers Stanlee!

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hey people, I don't quite understand what is the deal when you write that results of medical exams are being uploaded by the clinic.

As I understand it, I got to the designated clinic, do the medical exam, receive the results form the clinic and upload them to my application; by my self.

Maybe I missed something, but could you elaborate on this a little bit more.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
If I withdraw my application, what happens nest? Should I create another profule in express Entry pool and ask OINP to reissue my nomination there and wait for another round of invitations? What can I do if I am forced to withdraw my application?

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
krout said:
Hey people, I don't quite understand what is the deal when you write that results of medical exams are being uploaded by the clinic.

As I understand it, I got to the designated clinic, do the medical exam, receive the results form the clinic and upload them to my application; by my self.

IMO you don't get the results, you get a receipt of the amount you paid to the clinic and a proof that the tests were carried out for the express entry and the names of the members for whom the tests were done. the actual results are sent directly by the clinic to CIC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rudbee said:
Two questions in the additional family info section:

1. Is it ok if keep the country of residence and city of residence blank for a deceased person? Or should I mention where he/ she used to live.

If it is a mandatory field, enter the last place of residence. If it is not a mandatory field, I believe you can leave it empty or write N/A.

2. In this section I would only mention the family members who are not included in the application, right? Or should I mention my spouse and kid in this section as well, though they are included in the application?

Your family members other than yourself, your spouse and kids.

3. In the travel history section, what do they mean by family members here "applicant, if applicable, applicant's family members taken any trips outside their country of residence"? If spouse & applicant have different sections to inform about travel, who are these family members?

AFAIk, you need to fill travel details for yourself, your spouse and dependents. You don't have to fill it for other family members.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
If I withdraw my application, what happens nest? Should I create another profule in express Entry pool and ask OINP to reissue my nomination there and wait for another round of invitations? What can I do if I am forced to withdraw my application?
If you withdraw your application, you have to create a new EE profile, get the nomination transferred to that profile, get an ITA and then apply again.

If I may ask, why are you considering withdrawing your profile?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
krout said:

Results should NOT be given to the applicants by the clinic.The clinic should either upload the medical test results to the e-medical system and give you the e-medical information sheet OR they should send hard copies of your reports to the concerned VO (This is not done for EE AFAIK). What do you mean your clinic gave the results to you? How could you have possibly uploaded your chest x-ray?

Could you please tell us what exactly you uploaded? Were you given something called the "e-medical Information Sheet"?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ramangill said:
Hello Friends,
My question is can we change our job after eAPR even when we are PNP nominee in express entry bcoz PNP is entirely employer based, so in that case changing job would affect my case in any way?

Thanks
Ramangill
Yes, you can change your job. You were awarded points based on your experience at the time of application so changing jobs will have zero impact on your application.