+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

vinny775

Jun 8, 2015
Seniors, I want to upload this letter in explanation letter, please give comments its ok or need some more work

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm witting this letter to inform that, I have made a correction in education history of permanent residency application. My one year Canadian Diploma degree started on September 2011 and completed on August 2012. In Express Entry profile I have provided this Canadian Diploma degree completed in April 2012 which is not correct. Please accept my correction.

Thanks everyone.

i have done the same thing for my Canadian diploma degree. my course was one year and i put end date as april 2012. can you kindly let me know if it is ok or should i change it to aug 2012 and out of curiosity the reason behind it

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Seniors, I need you suggestion on something.

My wife lived in Queensland for 1 year and Sydney for 4 years, 6 years ago. As part of PCC requirement for Australia, it is clearly stated that they need traffic history for the person who ever resided in Queensland.

The problem that I face is that we are not able to obtain traffic history report since she never had a driving license and never drove in Australia.
The main reason it is difficult for us to obtain the report is because we don't have all the necessary document to request it, they need 3 different identity proof to release a letter saying that she never had a driving license in Queensland and one of the proof is "Proof that she was living in Queensland" and also since she left the country last year it is really difficult for us to get the traffic history.

Since we were not able to get that document we uploaded a cover letter apologizing for it and explaining the reason for the unavailability along with a statutory declaration that she she never drove during her stay in Australia.

Do you guys think this would be enough, I am waiting for 4.5 months and it is getting really scary as days are passing by.

Any response is greatly appreciated

jaib

May 21, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Seniors, I need you suggestion on something.

My wife lived in Queensland for 1 year and Sydney for 4 years, 6 years ago. As part of PCC requirement for Australia, it is clearly stated that they need traffic history for the person who ever resided in Queensland.

The problem that I face is that we are not able to obtain traffic history report since she never had a driving license and never drove in Australia.
The main reason it is difficult for us to obtain the report is because we don't have all the necessary document to request it, they need 3 different identity proof to release a letter saying that she never had a driving license in Queensland and one of the proof is "Proof that she was living in Queensland" and also since she left the country last year it is really difficult for us to get the traffic history.

Since we were not able to get that document we uploaded a cover letter apologizing for it and explaining the reason for the unavailability along with a statutory declaration that she she never drove during her stay in Australia.

Do you guys think this would be enough, I am waiting for 4.5 months and it is getting really scary as days are passing by.

Any response is greatly appreciated

Hi, dragon17,

I did applied for the Australian PCC using the portal www . afp. gov. au/wha t-we -do / police -checks / national- police- checks , and they never asked for the driving history. I just provided them scanned copy of 3 piece identity..The PCC was issued next day and reached me in 20 days because they send it through ordinary post.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
jaib said:
Hi, dragon17,

I did applied for the Australian PCC using the portal www . afp. gov. au/wha t-we -do / police -checks / national- police- checks , and they never asked for the driving history. I just provided them scanned copy of 3 piece identity..The PCC was issued next day and reached me in 20 days because they send it through ordinary post.
Hi jaib, thank you for your reply.
In my case the problem is I don't have the 3 piece identity since some of them are QLD specific
I have only 2 pieces meeting their requirement.
And apart from that since she didn't had driving license/age proof card we cannot apply online using the portal

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
k1123 said:
hey guys finally i did my landing at peace arch border in bc at 2 am no questions asked my cbsa officer and whole process took 15 mins for me
thanks this forum for always helping me out
Congrats!

hemanth1983

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Hi - I submitted my application in early April..
AOR: Apr 07.
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
A background check is needed: in Progress
A final decision has been reached: NOT Started

Today i got a new message in my application with a pdf with 3 sections: (Information letter)
1. Change in personal circumstances (they have asked to communicate any changes from the last correspondence); they have provided an email address to send this communication
2. Passport, 2 photos & bio data (template in the last page of the pdf)
3. Bio data template

After submitted my application on Apr 1st, I got married towards end of April. When i got a first chance in May to communicate to CIC about my marital status I did it.

I will communicate to them again about my marital status and certificates/docs supporting it..

I currently working in Canada for the past one year. My wife is currently in India and she got a visitor visa recently and planning to travel to Canada by Jul 03.

1. Even though i got this information letter, my application status is still the same, none of the fields were updated..Anything to worry here?
2. Should I send CIC email and submit my passport alone at this point
3. After she enters Canada, should I submit a new application to add my wife to my PR; i dont understand how it works..Any ideas?
4. Should we copy the bio data template in a separate file (excel or word doc) and then fill it?

I am really confused on how to add my wife to my PR application.. Any expert advice or suggestions please...

Thanks..

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
hemanth1983 said:
Hi - I submitted my application in early April..
AOR: Apr 07.
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
A background check is needed: in Progress
A final decision has been reached: NOT Started

Today i got a new message in my application with a pdf with 3 sections: (Information letter)
1. Change in personal circumstances (they have asked to communicate any changes from the last correspondence); they have provided an email address to send this communication
2. Passport, 2 photos & bio data (template in the last page of the pdf)
3. Bio data template

After submitted my application on Apr 1st, I got married towards end of April. When i got a first chance in May to communicate to CIC about my marital status I did it.

I will communicate to them again about my marital status and certificates/docs supporting it..

I currently working in Canada for the past one year. My wife is currently in India and she got a visitor visa recently and planning to travel to Canada by Jul 03.

1. Even though i got this information letter, my application status is still the same, none of the fields were updated..Anything to worry here?
3. After she enters Canada, should I submit a new application to add my wife to my PR; i dont understand how it works..Any ideas?
4. Should we copy the bio data template in a separate file (excel or word doc) and then fill it?

I am really confused on how to add my wife to my PR application.. Any expert advice or suggestions please...

Thanks..
Nothing to worry. My status was showing the same on the date of PPR.

I think so because you never included your spouse application.

I think you should apply using Family Sponsorship program. But expect long processing time for this. One of my friend who applied this in June 2014 is still waiting.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/

Take print out of information letter(.pdf) and fill in the details in Bio-Data form and include this filled-in form in Envelope you are sending.

hemanth1983

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Thanks for the response....

How long does it take for the passport to be stamped with PR from the day of submitting the passport.. and when does the online application status gets updated to approved or closed..

Trying to understand when can we say officially the PR is approved..Any ideas..

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
hemanth1983 said:
Thanks for the response....

How long does it take for the passport to be stamped with PR from the day of submitting the passport.. and when does the online application status gets updated to approved or closed..

Trying to understand when can we say officially the PR is approved..Any ideas..
Most of the cases, it takes around 2 weeks for the passport to be stamped and mailed back.
ECAS - Decision made line comes up in 2 to 5 days after the PPR.

Generally, MY CIC Status gets updated before the day CIC mails back your passport.

Check out my detailed timeline...

My CIC Status

31 JAN received ITA
02 MAR application submitted
02 MAR AOR
02 MAR eligibility review in progress

CHANGES
08 MAR A Background check - Not needed at this time --> Not Started
24 MAR A Background check - Not Started --> In Progress
24 MAR Review of Medical results - Not needed at this time --> Passed
21 APR Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are required at this time --> We need an additional document from the applicant
04 MAY Application/Profile Status - Open --> Closed
04 MAY Review of eligibility - Review in Progress --> Passed
04 May Scheduling of interview - Not needed at this time --> (Blank)
04 May A background check is needed - In progress --> Complete
04 May A final decision has been reached - Not started --> The application has been approved

Review of submitted documents still remains - "We need an additional document from the applicant" and it requests for "Kit (application Forms)" in upload document page.
I called CIC help line on 22 of April and they told me to ignore. To be on safer side, I raised "Case Specific Enquiry" on April 23rd. Waiting for the reply on this.

ECAS update

We received your application for permanent residence on January 6, 2015. - March 12th

We started processing your application on April 21, 2015. - April 24th

Medical results have been received. - March 27th

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. - April 24th

You entered Canada at the Douglas office on May 9, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident. - May 12th

PPR Status(From Vancouver to Ottawa)

Passport requested - April 21st
Passport Sent - April 22nd
Passport reached CIC Ottawa - April 24th
Passport with landing papers mailed by CIC - May 5th
Passport with landing papers reached me - May 6th

Flag polling on May 9th at Peace Arch (Douglas) Canada

PATH - FSW
NOC - 2174
SCORE - 973

HTH!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Jack365 said:
Hi Jaffa, another quick question, whether your friend also received the same letter (to convince IO that he will not stay in QC)?
Since he made his intention thru his employer, he did not submitted any as such. But if you're not able to make it by your HR/Employer, then state it explicitly. Good Luck!!

Barista

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23 2015
Doc's Request.
(Celpip) 15 05 15
AOR Received.
15 05 15
Hello guys,,
I been waiting my application to be approved since april,
I got ITA feb 27
I submitted application april 23
Got aor may 16
Medical passed may 16
Backgroud check in progress since may 19 after i submit my celpip cert..
But i always check my ecas and still application recieved with 2 lines
Recieved your application may 16
Medical passed,,
Is it ok or maybe they still not reviewing my application? Because as i been reading all of your post you guys all have 3 lines...

test101

Dec 25, 2014
Just sent my passport to Moscow after receiving local VO PPR, the 1st line in the tracker says the following:

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXX Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, Moscow on 25/06/2015.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

ankwal

Aug 12, 2014
Vancouver
Hello, I hope someone can help or guide me because I am running out of patience and options. According to CIC, a decision was made on my file on 15th May and the decision was sent thru MyCIC account on the 12th may. I never received that email. I was told to wait 30 days and ask CIC to re-issue the letter. I requested the letter on 12th June and according to CIC it was mailed on 12th June thru post. I haven't received this communication either. Canada-post national delivery time is 4 days. I have given up all hope that I am going to get this letter. So its been 45 days since a decision has been made. Please help. what can I do at this stage? I have already sent one case specific inquiry and an email to CPC-Ottawa - no reply on both.

RozieGz

Apr 9, 2015
ankrggrwl said:
Hello, I hope someone can help or guide me because I am running out of patience and options. According to CIC, a decision was made on my file on 15th May and the decision was sent thru MyCIC account on the 12th may. I never received that email. I was told to wait 30 days and ask CIC to re-issue the letter. I requested the letter on 12th June and according to CIC it was mailed on 12th June thru post. I haven't received this communication either. Canada-post national delivery time is 4 days. I have given up all hope that I am going to get this letter. So its been 45 days since a decision has been made. Please help. what can I do at this stage? I have already sent one case specific inquiry and an email to CPC-Ottawa - no reply on both.
Canada Post can take up to 10 business days to make a delivery within canada by regular mail. Other than the CSE there is not much to do but grab tooons of patience and wait a bit longer. At least your positive decision has been made and they are aware that there has been mailing issues.
Good luck!!!

RozieGz

Apr 9, 2015
Third line added to ECAS! ;D :D ;D

TA1: feb 7 (FSW, they drop it and updated it next with ITA2)
ITA2: Feb 20 (CEC)
Submitted docs: March 14
CELPIP request: April 24
CELPIP Submitted: April 24
Medical Passed: April 24
Background check to "in progress": April 24.

ECAS:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 15, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 22, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

------------------------------------

I received an email stating there was an update but nothing showed until today!

I am very happy to see some movement! Hoping for good news soon!!!

:)