AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
tbcan said:
118 and 61 :-\ - in there with you guys too
I got GCMS notes a week back and it had 13th June as Application Due Date, but seems like it means nothing!

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
UK2C said:
My timeline is as below and waiting for further notice...

ITA: March 27 (FSW, score 454)
Application submitted & AOR: May 15
Medical Passed & BG Check in Progress: May 28
Document 1 (Passport) request: Jun 2 --- Submitted Jun 2
Document 2 (RCMP) request: Jun 8 --- Submitted Jun 18

ECAS (Application Received)
1, We received your application for permanent residence on May 16, 2015.
2, We started processing your application on May 16, 2015.
3, Medical results have been received.

Just a quick question: Schedule A (IMM5669) will be requested for every application before PPR?
I'm not an expert - but i think the consensus was you get asked for a Sched A if they are a little confused / you might have missed something (have a gap in the timeline)...

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
tbcan said:
I'm not an expert - but i think the consensus was you get asked for a Sched A if they are a little confused / you might have missed something (have a gap in the timeline)...
That's correct. The Schedule A document isn't sent to every applicant, it's only sent if there are (often tiny) gaps in your history, for instance gaps in your employment history or your home address history.

They just ask you to explain those gaps, effectively. It's t crossing and i dotting.

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
dragon17Sky said:
I got GCMS notes a week back and it had 13th June as Application Due Date, but seems like it means nothing!
Same boat here. I submitted it on February 17. I was asked to upload my Celpip, University Diplomas and Schedule A for my wife 10 days ago. Medicals to passed and Background check in progress. I'm tired of waiting!

Is it worth to ask for those GMCS? where do I do it? Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fvidania said:
Same boat here. I submitted it on February 17. I was asked to upload my Celpip, University Diplomas and Schedule A for my wife 10 days ago. Medicals to passed and Background check in progress. I'm tired of waiting!

Is it worth to ask for those GMCS? where do I do it? Thanks
Here you go ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

And totally worth it as you've been waiting so long... All the best!

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
srbhrn said:
good to know that .. so they process it like a batch job .. same time for all 3 ..

a strange thing to note is that while test01 and you have 60 days, I have got 30 days .. not that it matters, but the difference is strange to note..
It probably depends on the VO. IIRC, Righteous only had 15 days (Ghana VO).

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
srbhrn said:
good to know that .. so they process it like a batch job .. same time for all 3 ..

a strange thing to note is that while test01 and you have 60 days, I have got 30 days .. not that it matters, but the difference is strange to note..
had 15 days :eek: :eek: :-X

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

wanted to see if anyone here has a similar problem... and that is.. with the travels.
I was often, at least 3 times a month travelling outside my country, and I didn't need the passport, just the ID. So I don't have any record of it. Sometimes I would take my passport, and I'd have an entering stamp with no exit, or just the exit with no entry... depending on the day. So I'll scan and upload all the pages with stamps. But there is no actual option to put that it has been an ongoing trip. There is the option ongoing, but this has not been happening the last 3 years since I'm here.
What would you suggest?

In the first application submitted in Feb, I've put it as ongoing (they changed the interface in the meantime, fortunately added the unemployment and such), and last time I did upload an explanation letter of it. But I don't know if it was enough for them. Being rejected already, I just want to be sure I'll do everything right this time. No time to waste anymore.

Thanks!

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have applied OOPNP through EE.
My current closed work permit (Intra Company Transfer) is expiring in Oct 2016.
However, my employer wants me send send back India in the month of October 2015.

My question is can I apply for BOWP?
If yes, how long does it take to get BOWP?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
pravatmail said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied OOPNP through EE.
My current closed work permit (Intra Company Transfer) is expiring in Oct 2016.
However, my employer wants me send send back India in the month of October 2015.

My question is can I apply for BOWP?
If yes, how long does it take to get BOWP?
Nope, PR applicant is only eligible when the current WP expires within next 120 days. In your case you cant apply until june 2016, which does not work for you.

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
Hi,
Anyone got AOR from QC? I intended to reside in Toronto but got a letter "IO is concerned that I do not intend to reside in Toronto". I already planned to move out of QC and also my job offer is valid until 30 June. Can anyone suggest what kind of documents will allay the concerns of the IO? Thanks a lot in advance!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Jack365 said:
Hi,
Anyone got AOR from QC? I intended to reside in Toronto but got a letter "IO is concerned that I do not intend to reside in Toronto". I already planned to move out of QC and also my job offer is valid until 30 June. Can anyone suggest what kind of documents will allay the concerns of the IO? Thanks a lot in advance!
My friend works for an employer in QC whose head office is in Toronto. So, they got a letter from his employer that his employer is ok to transfer this employee to their office in Toronto upon PR application approval from CIC and he already got his PR.

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
Additional document requested- Does anyone has an experience with this message?

This letter is about your application for permanent residence in Canada. We have begun processing your
application. To make a decision, we need the following information/documents:

 > Funds, proof: Please provide evidence of funds which are completely available,
transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations. Evidence of account activity for the
past six months must also be submitted.
To find out the amount of money you need to support your family size of 1 person, please refer
to: cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
 This must be received at this office by: 2015/07/07

I originally provided my employment offer-60k salary- 4 recent stubs and 8k in my account. Now everything is still the same. What if I get 4k transferred to my account, which might raise a flag itself? Any ideas?

Inside Canada applicant-FSW obviously- and very mad at CIC..... .
Thanks

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
nfe65 said:
Additional document requested- Does anyone has an experience with this message?

This letter is about your application for permanent residence in Canada. We have begun processing your
application. To make a decision, we need the following information/documents:

 > Funds, proof: Please provide evidence of funds which are completely available,
transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations. Evidence of account activity for the
past six months must also be submitted.
To find out the amount of money you need to support your family size of 1 person, please refer
to: cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
 This must be received at this office by: 2015/07/07

I originally provided my employment offer-60k salary- 4 recent stubs and 8k in my account. Now everything is still the same. What if I get 4k transferred to my account, which might raise a flag itself? Any ideas?

Inside Canada applicant-FSW obviously- and very mad at CIC..... .
Thanks
Go ahead and transfer the funds from your source. Attach the most recent payslips from the later month you last submitted to CIC. Also, write a cover letter, quote the below link and explain that you may be waived since you have an ongoing job in Canada and so you attached the payslips to support the same.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

I guess, this works as it worked in my spouse's application for OWP. They asked for letter of employment. I sent a explanation letter quoting the link from CIC which refers the exemption of the offer of employment for spouse's of NOC 0, A etc. while in Canada. They approved my spouse's OWP application later in 4 days.

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
jaffa83 said:
My friend works for an employer in QC whose head office is in Toronto. So, they got a letter from his employer that his employer is ok to transfer this employee to their office in Toronto upon PR application approval from CIC and he already got his PR.
Hi Jaffa,
Thanks for your input. I am trying to gather as much documents as possible to show the IO that my intention to stay in Toronto is genuine. Finger crossed!