+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
Thanks a lot for your reply. Yep, it sounds like a plan. I have gathered all new paystubs, the ones I got after my application submission, and explaination cover; will get verified 6 months transaction from my bank and will submit it. Hope the officer buys it, then!

jaffa83 said:
Go ahead and transfer the funds from your source. Attach the most recent payslips from the later month you last submitted to CIC. Also, write a cover letter, quote the below link and explain that you may be waived since you have an ongoing job in Canada and so you attached the payslips to support the same.

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
Hi, Can anyone suggest how to send additional documents (e.g. explanation letter). Email or paper by post (say FeDex)?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jack365 said:
Hi, Can anyone suggest how to send additional documents (e.g. explanation letter). Email or paper by post (say FeDex)?
If you mean sending an additional document to CIC after getting an ITA, you have to either send it upfront while submitting the application, wait for CIC to ask for the document so that you can upload in the relevant placeholder or open a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) and send it along as an attachment.

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
Jack365 said:
Hi Jaffa,
Thanks for your input. I am trying to gather as much documents as possible to show the IO that my intention to stay in Toronto is genuine. Finger crossed!
Hi Jaffa, another quick question, whether your friend also received the same letter (to convince IO that he will not stay in QC)?

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If you mean sending an additional document to CIC after getting an ITA, you have to either send it upfront while submitting the application, wait for CIC to ask for the document so that you can upload in the relevant placeholder or open a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) and send it along as an attachment.
Hi Asivad, Thanks for your reply. I received the letter while my final application is in process (Background check in progress). As I applied from within QC and intended to reside in Toronto, I have to send an explanation letter to convince the IO that I will reside in Toronto and not QC ;)
I did not see any option in EE profile to upload any file. However in the letter I recvd, a postal add and an email id is there.

pk1988

May 21, 2015
Hello everyone, my GIC status for Medical results is updated to "Passed". however, now I am not able to access ECAS - getting an error "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.". Is anybody else having issues with ECAS?

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Does anyone know whether getting ppr essentially means your visa has been approved? I'm hoping to get mine tomorrow and want to drop my notice in at work as soon as possible...

Many thanks
Ed

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pk1988 said:
Hello everyone, my GIC status for Medical results is updated to "Passed". however, now I am not able to access ECAS - getting an error "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.". Is anybody else having issues with ECAS?
This happened to me as well. I was able to see my ecas when my BG check became Not Started. Good luck!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shirebikes said:
Does anyone know whether getting ppr essentially means your visa has been approved? I'm hoping to get mine tomorrow and want to drop my notice in at work as soon as possible...

Many thanks
Ed
Yes. Can't think of any other reason they would ask you to submit your passport.

All the best for tomorrow!

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
bud_weiser said:
Hi My eCas status is complete now with a 5th line added you have landed at Rooseveld BC and became a PR on 20th June
Hey Bud,

how are you man? Did your ECAS change when your application showed "approved" in myCIC? My ECAS still shows "in process" and I should get my passport today.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
shirebikes said:

Many thanks
Ed
Just take a look at the text of a typical PPR letter. Here's the beginning of the PPR letter from Ottawa:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application and for CPC-Ottawa to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and permanent residence visa (if a visa is required).
I think it's pretty clear that your visa is approved once you get this letter.

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Thanks, here's to hoping it arrives tomorrow!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shirebikes said:

Many thanks
Ed
Your ECAS also changed on the 19th right. Please why do you think you'll get a response tomorrow?

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
hey guys finally i did my landing at peace arch border in bc at 2 am no questions asked my cbsa officer and whole process took 15 mins for me
thanks this forum for always helping me out

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
k1123 said:
hey guys finally i did my landing at peace arch border in bc at 2 am no questions asked my cbsa officer and whole process took 15 mins for me
thanks this forum for always helping me out
Congrats K1123