+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
PandaSi said:
Oh, no, what about me? I used the old LMO to apply EE, Under the valid work permit with this LMO, the LMO duration date is 2years, it's valid when i applied EE
You had a LMO that was vaild for 2 years? I had 2 LMO and both were only valid for 6 months and you had to get your WP during this time. One WP was for 3 years and the second was for 1 year. Are you sure it was the LMO that was for 2 years and not your WP?

PandaSi

Apr 16, 2015
AshesNdust said:
You had a LMO that was vaild for 2 years? I had 2 LMO and both were only valid for 6 months and you had to get your WP during this time. One WP was for 3 years and the second was for 1 year. Are you sure it was the LMO that was for 2 years and not your WP?
No, the LMO expiry date only several months, during that u have to apply for work permit; i mean the duration of employment written on LMO is 2 years.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
contactgajendra said:
Dear Forum Seniors,

This is Gajendra from kolkata, India. By profession I am a Software Analyst have 6 years exerience. I have done my ECA and IELTS exam. I am planning to create a EE profile on CIC before that I would like to know more about the Express entry procedure for immigration to Canada. I would like to know more about the following topics :

1. Should I hire any lawyer for account setup ?

2. I don't want to miss this opportunity in first chance so what should I do or arrange before I create EE profile ?

3. What is the next and best option or step for me right now ?

Thanks in advance .

Regards
Gajendra

no need to hire lawyer. it's waste of money. Nobody knows Wats Express entry. first get ur WES n IELTS done. and then get lawyer if u get invitation

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
skouja said:
CIC juste rejected my application after 4 months of no new and after asking for my TEF result. They told me that my LMIA is expired and I lost 600points on my EE profile. This is crazy, I got ITA in january, sent my application 19th february and got AOR the 20th february. My LMIA was still valid until March 5th. And the work permit attached to this LMIA is valid until August. I still have my job, I am working with the same employer since september 2013.
On their website CIC says that LMIA must be valid WHEN we get ITA and WHEN they receive our application. So I did, I have my AOR and my GCM note I request last month that say my app was received on 20th feb 2015.... I also have the message from CIC that I get ITA under FSW by error and that my app will be review under CEC program the 27th feb...

Do i miss something?
Can I contest the decision?
Don't worry brother. don't even call agents. send a case specific inquiry to CIC and attach all documents including your LMO, Contract letter, payslips, visa. I am sure ur file will be reopened.

good luck

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skouja said:
CIC juste rejected my application after 4 months of no new and after asking for my TEF result. They told me that my LMIA is expired and I lost 600points on my EE profile. This is crazy, I got ITA in january, sent my application 19th february and got AOR the 20th february. My LMIA was still valid until March 5th. And the work permit attached to this LMIA is valid until August. I still have my job, I am working with the same employer since september 2013.
On their website CIC says that LMIA must be valid WHEN we get ITA and WHEN they receive our application. So I did, I have my AOR and my GCM note I request last month that say my app was received on 20th feb 2015.... I also have the message from CIC that I get ITA under FSW by error and that my app will be review under CEC program the 27th feb...

Do i miss something?
Can I contest the decision?
I would absolutely go to a lawyer and fight - you LMO/LMIA needs to be valid at the point u are invited to apply, doesn't need to be valid throughout the whole process. We have a consultant and we did the same thing and she is pretty confident we did everything right according to the rules. This was in the old system too - after your WP expires you go on implied status (typically) and ask for open work permit. I think someone screwed up your application. Sorry to hear that, but keep fighting, you will get it!

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
delorean said:
Finally My CIC has just been updated as division has been reached. It took for three and half months after submitting application.
My timeline is as following.

MyCIC

Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
A final decision has been reached This application has been approved

ECAS (still not updated.)

We received your application for permanent residence on March 3, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 1, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Congrats...

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
dragon17Sky said:
So I received GCMS notes yesterday and On the second page after assigned to XYZ it said "Application due date 13/06/2015".

I though it meant something but since the date has already passed and I haven't see any update, seems like it was just for fun! :)
Any ideas anyone?

I also noticed that the last activity in the GCMS notes was RCMP fingerprint required on 14th May, but surprisingly they haven't asked for it from me yet.
I did submit my RCMP beforehand with my initial application submission so I am guessing either they just picked that one or they totally forgot about my application.

I also submitted my IELTS with my education document but they still asked for it on 14th May.

So overall I have no idea what is going on there :-\

Just a FYI my GCMS notes(128pages) overall Activity says:
Medical: Passed
Criminality Check - In Progress
Security: Not started
Eligibility: Not started
Application due date: 13th June

I've also received my GCMS notes last week with 115 pages. It states that the application due date was May 28,2015 and recalculation date on August 19, 2915. I'm hoping to get some positive result soon. My Ecas is still Application Received with 2 lines. I'm also tired of checking Ecas several times a day. Frustrating!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biz said:
I've also received my GCMS notes last week with 115 pages. It states that the application due date was May 28,2015 and recalculation date on August 19, 2915. I'm hoping to get some positive result soon. My Ecas is still Application Received with 2 lines. I'm also tired of checking Ecas several times a day. Frustrating!
All the best for your application!

On a lighter note, I sincerely hope that was a typo else you're in for a long wait! ;) ;D

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Asivad Anac said:
All the best for your application!

On a lighter note, I sincerely hope that was a typo else you're in for a long wait! ;) ;D

Typo error ! Can't wait that much longer bro haha!

rajulita02

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
hi jaffa83/dragonsky17 or other senior members-

I got a request letter today to submit my passport to Canada High commision; with just 2 photosgraphs..
Does this mean I dont need to submit- hard copies of FBI PCC now..? I already uploaded it to MyCIC account but not sure if I still need to submit hard copies of it to Canada high commission as per previous letter...

I feel on a safer side, I shall submit it as well and ask them to return along with passport...right? Please advise.

I hope everything goes smoothly for me now.. :)

jaffa83 said:
Send a Case specific Enquiry with EE to confirm with them whether you need to submit in both ends or just is sufficient with uploading with MYCIC? I would suggest to keep a copy with you and send the hard copy to New Delhi address as well.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys what is ECAS access? I do not have it :

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached Not Started

test101

Dec 25, 2014
To all the guys who applied outside of Canada, received PPR and don't have a North American mailing address. I ended up sending emails to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca and to the local Visa Office asking them to make arrangements to print the visa in the local VO. My calls to the local VO and to CIC were unsuccessful, as I was declined any information on the subject under different reasons.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
test101 said:
To all the guys who applied outside of Canada, received PPR and don't have a North American mailing address. I ended up sending emails to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca and to the local Visa Office asking them to make arrangements to print the visa in the local VO. My calls to the local VO and to CIC were unsuccessful, as I was declined any information on the subject under different reasons.
Hey,

quick question - when you received your PPR, was any address written on the bottom left side of each page? If yes, what address was written?

In my case, the address below was written and thats where i sent mine to.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana
Fax (233-30) 2 211-524 (visas) - www.accra.gc.ca
Email: accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

Hope this helps and by the way, what country are you applying from?

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
biz said:
where did you find Recalculation date ?