14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Righteous said:
I hope you do too man!!! Hang in there buddy (Y)
thank you so much Righteous

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
tbcan said:
i feel your pain too - i submitted end of Feb and the religious checking of ECAS and MyCIC is getting dull
Thanks you tbcan... I wish you good luck

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
So I received GCMS notes yesterday and On the second page after assigned to XYZ it said "Application due date 13/06/2015".

I though it meant something but since the date has already passed and I haven't see any update, seems like it was just for fun! :)
Any ideas anyone?

I also noticed that the last activity in the GCMS notes was RCMP fingerprint required on 14th May, but surprisingly they haven't asked for it from me yet.
I did submit my RCMP beforehand with my initial application submission so I am guessing either they just picked that one or they totally forgot about my application.

I also submitted my IELTS with my education document but they still asked for it on 14th May.

So overall I have no idea what is going on there :-\

Just a FYI my GCMS notes(128pages) overall Activity says:
Medical: Passed
Criminality Check - In Progress
Security: Not started
Eligibility: Not started
Application due date: 13th June

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
contactgajendra said:
Dear Forum Seniors,

This is Gajendra from kolkata, India. By profession I am a Software Analyst have 6 years exerience. I have done my ECA and IELTS exam. I am planning to create a EE profile on CIC before that I would like to know more about the Express entry procedure for immigration to Canada. I would like to know more about the following topics :

1. Should I hire any lawyer for account setup ?

2. I don't want to miss this opportunity in first chance so what should I do or arrange before I create EE profile ?

3. What is the next and best option or step for me right now ?

Thanks in advance .

Regards
Gajendra
Hi Gajendra from Kolkata ." This forum thread is for people who have received AOR "
Please repost your query in appropriate thread as people here wont be able to help you.
Thanks in advance

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
candy00 said:
Hi guys
My kids' passports are valid for only 5 months and CIC needs passports are valid at least 6 months. We are German citizen.What do I do now? If someday have same sataction,If this happened to anyone, can you please help me?
My ECAS is same. They didn't change until now.

Thanks for everyone!!!
Hey mate...I understand your frustration with that and empathise with you. Did you tried calling CIC customer care?
This is pretty rare situation and I hope CIC can help you out.

skouja

Feb 1, 2015
CIC juste rejected my application after 4 months of no new and after asking for my TEF result. They told me that my LMIA is expired and I lost 600points on my EE profile. This is crazy, I got ITA in january, sent my application 19th february and got AOR the 20th february. My LMIA was still valid until March 5th. And the work permit attached to this LMIA is valid until August. I still have my job, I am working with the same employer since september 2013.
On their website CIC says that LMIA must be valid WHEN we get ITA and WHEN they receive our application. So I did, I have my AOR and my GCM note I request last month that say my app was received on 20th feb 2015.... I also have the message from CIC that I get ITA under FSW by error and that my app will be review under CEC program the 27th feb...

Do i miss something?
Can I contest the decision?

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skouja said:
CIC juste rejected my application after 4 months of no new and after asking for my TEF result. They told me that my LMIA is expired and I lost 600points on my EE profile. This is crazy, I got ITA in january, sent my application 19th february and got AOR the 20th february. My LMIA was still valid until March 5th. And the work permit attached to this LMIA is valid until August. I still have my job, I am working with the same employer since september 2013.
On their website CIC says that LMIA must be valid WHEN we get ITA and WHEN they receive our application. So I did, I have my AOR and my GCM note I request last month that say my app was received on 20th feb 2015.... I also have the message from CIC that I get ITA under FSW by error and that my app will be review under CEC program the 27th feb...

Do i miss something?
no harm in contesting Skouja. sorry about the rejection
N

RozieGz

Apr 9, 2015
skouja said:

Do i miss something?
From what you are explaining, I would totally call Cic and send a case specific inquary. Some people from this thread was able to reopen their cases. Maybe you could do the same.
Also, I rememeber seing another thread for people who reopened cases on EE. Maybe they will be able to help you further.

Good luck!!!!

_you got me a bit scared with all this....... :p
Best of luck!

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
skouja said:

Do i miss something?

Hi Skouja

I really feel your pain, waiting for 4 months and getting rejected is really painful.
This doesn't make sense since CIC has told that application processing can take more than 6 months and sometime even 13 to 18months. So how are we supposed to keep the LMIA in not expired state throughout the application processing time when the LMIA is only valid for 1 years.
I think at this point you should contact a lawyer and take his suggestion on contesting the decision.

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
Congrats on your PPR! I'm in the same situation (can't send passport because I'm outside North America). I've sent an email to Ottawa's address on June, 16, no reply yet, apart from an automated confirmation message. Will post any updates here, will be interested in hearing your updates, too.
hello guys. congrats on your PPR once again.

I am just of the opinion that what if u have a family/relative in Canada.

Since they cant return your passports to an address outside Canada, how about you send your passport and all documents needed through a courier to your relative. Once received, your relative sends your passport to ottawa from inside canada with a return address to his/her place.

once passport is received by relative, it is sent back through courier to you.

Isn't that another approach?

Cheers.

skouja

Feb 1, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Hi Skouja

I really feel your pain, waiting for 4 months and getting rejected is really painful.
This doesn't make sense since CIC has told that application processing can take more than 6 months and sometime even 13 to 18months. Sp how are we supposed to keep the LMIA in not expired state throughout the application processing time when the LMIA is only valid for 1 years.
I think at this point you should contact a lawyer and take his suggestion on contesting the decision.
I dragon,
Well I will try to send a special case inquirie tonight with all the paper I have to contest this decision...

But a LMIA is only valid for 6months anyway, not one year..
http://www.esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/six_month_lmo_validity.shtml

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
skouja said:
I dragon,
Well I will try to send a special case inquirie tonight with all the paper I have to contest this decision...

I guess you are right but I thought 600 points were concerned with the work permit associated with LMIA which in your case is still valid until August!

So I found this:
If candidates are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation and meet the requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Canadian Experience Class, they do not need their employer to apply for a new LMIA to support their job offer under Express Entry if all the following requirements are met:

The candidate’s work permit is valid at the time they submit their profile.
The candidate is currently working for an employer specified on the work permit.
The candidate’s current employer has made an offer to employ the candidate in Canada on a full-time, non-seasonal, indeterminate basis in a NOC 2011 Skill Type 0, A or B occupation once a permanent resident visa, if any, is issued.
The job offer is from the same employer, as specified on the work permit.
The employer is not an embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada and does not appear on the list referred to in R203(6).

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
skouja said:
I dragon,

Sorry to hear.
Just want to clarify, are you sure that LMIA/ Work Permit was the only reason mentioned in your rejection letter??

manche585

Mar 24, 2015
Thanks!

jaffa83 said:
You can submit the letter here using the link below. Enter all the details and a new cover letter of the reason you're sending this and why you did not send it before etc as a single file.

Good Luck and don't worry, your record will be updated and CIC knows the FBI PCC issues.