Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Guys, please continue to share real updates in this thread so that we would know who will be the next lucky application to complete. Good luck to all of us! :)

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Narby, Maling, could you guys please edit your posts where you quoted Amir to remove the link to his passport request email? It seems that Amir removed the link to protect his privacy, but it's still visible in your posts.

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit_gemini0206 said:
Good luck all of you guys.... Now it's time to say final goodbye to this forum... My motive was just to help all my friends here but things went wrong due to some misunderstanding. May god bless everyone. Byeeeee
Well ... if that is real then congrats to you

However when I looked at the screen shot you posted then I feel strange cos the screen shot you have ... the format looks very different than the one I see it on my file ... and why it just said " Your Medical Result have been received " ?? ON EE system ... CIC mentioned on line that the only answers we should get from CIC under Medical Result should be " Review of medical results may be Not needed at this time, Review in progress, We need medical information, Passed or Failed. " .... anyway I found the screen shot you posted is some how strange .. but anyway if you got it then good for you

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
hope for the best said:

However when I looked at the screen shot you posted then I feel strange cos the screen shot you have ... the format looks very different than the one I see it on my file ... and why it just said " Your Medical Result have been received " ?? ON EE system ... CIC mentioned on line that the only answers we should get from CIC under Medical Result should be " Review of medical results may be Not needed at this time, Review in progress, We need medical information, Passed or Failed. " .... anyway I found the screen shot you posted is some how strange .. but anyway if you got it then good for you
He is looking it on ECAS system on a phone.

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
hope for the best said:

Hope for the best, know what you mean there ARE a few questions - anyway if Amit received his then it would mean others will follow. Just wait now, nothing more can be done anyway.

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
So strange. but if its true then that is a great news that Amit got PPR in just 17 days. Here its already been 5 weeks but not even medical status changed only Review in progress for eligibility and other then that nothing changed and in ECAS there is no record for my file.

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
No-one knows for sure whether that case was real or not. Just wait and see, when and if more old time posters come forward, then we will know. Until then I doubt that CIC are processing in 17 days. If they did, good for him :) but irrelevant for all others until I see nata_cap and many others say so.
Cheers.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amit, why do you care about all these naysayers? Just move on. I believe you. You've got no reason to lie. But don't try to convince anyone again. Just move on bro.

BabaKasmani

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Singalingali said:
Amit, why do you care about all these naysayers? Just move on. I believe you. You've got no reason to lie. But don't try to convince anyone again. Just move on bro.
We believe you dude , some people who doubt you cant be helped or don't want to be helped because of their ego after having put their foot in their mouth ... 8)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys came back on forums afters couple of years would you mind telling me that AOR is the same as we used to get under fsw and how many points u were having as u already got them. I am asking as need to help my best friend from India. .. I am already here in canada from more than 2 years. And a genuine person.. lol... if you like feel free to pm me... thanks

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Well...now I'm thinking why CIC is not checking the applications that was received first.... Maybe they are processing people from group A first or maybe they gonna start checking applications under CEC first...or maybe applicants that paid both pr application + landing fee. Its a bit frustrating to think that i rush to apply earlier so I get the chance to get my pr as soon as possible but unfortunately CIC is not doing first come first serve :(

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nata-cap,

Can u see ur app on the link I've posted the other day? I'm able to check ours both through UCI and the E number of the app.

I don't think it has to do with when it was submitted or the fee..... What I think it's only up to the officer working on it.

As we submitted ours on Feb 26, ITA received 7th Feb and re received 19th.. And our file says started processing Jan 31... So who knows what that is....

As they said they will contact us through our account and I believe that's the most accurate. They've also said once the decision has been made, they'll send us the instructions on what to do further....

I'm so excited to see the outcome... When looking back, and thinking of the application being processed 12-14 months... Those 6 then seemed so short.. But now they seem- Very long.. Lol.

Anyway... I would like to know why would ppl be asked to send their passports? Is it for the countries who need visas to come to Canada? Cuz I know ppl usually go to the border or apply for the activation online...

This passport sending is a pretty new thing to me(but I do not know a lot of ppl who got PR-only strugglers).
???