+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawlin4bbhh said:
Hello Guys came back on forums afters couple of years would you mind telling me that AOR is the same as we used to get under fsw and how many points u were having as u already got them. I am asking as need to help my best friend from India. .. I am already here in canada from more than 2 years. And a genuine person.. lol... if you like feel free to pm me... thanks
There has been a debate going on about this AOR, as things are quite new, nothing is certain. CIC call centre gives (as usual) different answers. I guess you're asking for the open bridging permit... Since everything is online, we get the AOR the same day or max the next day-at least according to ppl's timelines in here.

The last draw had the points from 735 up.

Dunno if I answered what you asked.

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
Hey color, when they ask for the passport , its stamped with a validity of three months, in that time frame u have to re-enter the country....and when u re-enter the country, stamp is cancelled at the port of entry and u r issued ur PR... if they ask for passport seems its sure positive...

colorblind said:
Nata-cap,

Can u see ur app on the link I've posted the other day? I'm able to check ours both through UCI and the E number of the app.

I don't think it has to do with when it was submitted or the fee..... What I think it's only up to the officer working on it.

As we submitted ours on Feb 26, ITA received 7th Feb and re received 19th.. And our file says started processing Jan 31... So who knows what that is....

As they said they will contact us through our account and I believe that's the most accurate. They've also said once the decision has been made, they'll send us the instructions on what to do further....

I'm so excited to see the outcome... When looking back, and thinking of the application being processed 12-14 months... Those 6 then seemed so short.. But now they seem- Very long.. Lol.

Anyway... I would like to know why would ppl be asked to send their passports? Is it for the countries who need visas to come to Canada? Cuz I know ppl usually go to the border or apply for the activation online...

This passport sending is a pretty new thing to me(but I do not know a lot of ppl who got PR-only strugglers).
???

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhallasorav said:
Hey color, when they ask for the passport , its stamped with a validity of three months, in that time frame u have to re-enter the country....and when u re-enter the country, stamp is cancelled at the port of entry and u r issued ur PR... if they ask for passport seems its sure positive...
Thanks!!

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
colorblind said:
Nata-cap,

Can u see ur app on the link I've posted the other day? I'm able to check ours both through UCI and the E number of the app.

I don't think it has to do with when it was submitted or the fee..... What I think it's only up to the officer working on it.

As we submitted ours on Feb 26, ITA received 7th Feb and re received 19th.. And our file says started processing Jan 31... So who knows what that is....

As they said they will contact us through our account and I believe that's the most accurate. They've also said once the decision has been made, they'll send us the instructions on what to do further....

I'm so excited to see the outcome... When looking back, and thinking of the application being processed 12-14 months... Those 6 then seemed so short.. But now they seem- Very long.. Lol.

Anyway... I would like to know why would ppl be asked to send their passports? Is it for the countries who need visas to come to Canada? Cuz I know ppl usually go to the border or apply for the activation online...

This passport sending is a pretty new thing to me(but I do not know a lot of ppl who got PR-only strugglers).
???
I can see only they received my application on Jan 4....that was the day i created my EE profile...But thats all....I had my medical more than 35 days ago and still says "not needed at this time" so I'm just wondering why they are not checking my application or how they decide which application they gonna start checking first... And thats what i said 6 months is so much faster than use to be before....but now seems like forever haha I'm just a gonna try to keep patient and stop thinking that there is something wrong with my app!

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
nata_cap Don't think there is anything wrong with your application - it's still early days. I'm pretty confident CIC are working on all the applications as promised, this was the complete premise of Express Entry.

Do you mean that you cannot see anything on your ECAS or within your CIC EE account?

Don't stress ;D

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
springchicken said:
nata_cap Don't think there is anything wrong with your application - it's still early days. I'm pretty confident CIC are working on all the applications as promised, this was the complete premise of Express Entry.

Do you mean that you cannot see anything on your ECAS or within your CIC EE account?

Don't stress ;D
My ecas just says Application Received on January 4.
My cic account says eligibility "review in progress and background check "in progress" thats all. And It has been 35 days that i submitted my application and 37 days that i had my medical exam!

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
Right, understand, however realistically that's not long in the scheme of things. CIC says six months and under in the majority of cases, so presumably in the next month or two, things will move.

Whether Amit's case is real or not, try to not let it affect you as it's not worth it. You are in the Express stream already so it's already so positive! Cheers.

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
springchicken said:
Right, understand, however realistically that's not long in the scheme of things. CIC says six months and under in the majority of cases, so presumably in the next month or two, things will move.

Whether Amit's case is real or not, try to not let it affect you as it's not worth it. You are in the Express stream already so it's already so positive! Cheers.
Yes....you are right...amit was a lucky exception :D

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
nata_cap said:
My ecas just says Application Received on January 4.
My cic account says eligibility "review in progress and background check "in progress" thats all. And It has been 35 days that i submitted my application and 37 days that i had my medical exam!
Hello friend
can you tell me how to see through ecas ... iam unable to see...

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Me also no entry on ECAS...
Well imagine be too early , just submitted on 8th March...will be patient for few more days ..

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Guys

Been read a lot here.
My first post just to share my timeline.
Hoping moving forward to next stage. ;D

16 FEB Application Submitted
16 FEB AOR Received
16 FEB Review of Eligibility in Progress
12 MAR Review of Medical Results Passed

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, I've found the answer to my question.. It is about visa exempt/non-exempt countries...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/final.asp

I'll give the doctor's office a call...lol..

I think felix is the 2nd or the 3rd that had the med results passed in the 12th.

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
Nat i have paid landing fee but no difference here. Submitted my application on 7th of Feb. n after that a long break. i dont have any ECAS record as well.

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nata_cap said:
Well...now I'm thinking why CIC is not checking the applications that was received first.... Maybe they are processing people from group A first or maybe they gonna start checking applications under CEC first...or maybe applicants that paid both pr application + landing fee. Its a bit frustrating to think that i rush to apply earlier so I get the chance to get my pr as soon as possible but unfortunately CIC is not doing first come first serve :(
nata_cap, I really don't think they will process people who paid both PR application + landing fee first cos I did pay both of those and here I am still waiting just like you. Just like someone else said, whether Amit's case is real or not .... don't let it bother you cos from my own experience and also others experiences.... I never heard or seen CIC works that fast in any cases.... I applied an extension for a work permit based on a new LMIA in Jan. 17 and finally got approved 2 days ago. So if it takes CIC that long to just approved a WP then I really don't think it will take them only 17 days to approve a PR application.... but anyway good luck to all of us who are waiting for PR

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
springchicken said:
Hope for the best, know what you mean there ARE a few questions - anyway if Amit received his then it would mean others will follow. Just wait now, nothing more can be done anyway.
Springchicken, yes like I said before if Amit really got it in 17 days then good for him.

And just hope all of us can get PR approved soon as well ;D