Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks felixcanada2015,

what's your background check status?

felixcanada2015 said:
Hi, Guys

Been read a lot here.
My first post just to share my timeline.
Hoping moving forward to next stage. ;D

16 FEB Application Submitted
16 FEB AOR Received
16 FEB Review of Eligibility in Progress
12 MAR Review of Medical Results Passed

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tempa said:
Thanks felixcanada2015,

what's your background check status?
My background check status is still "Not Started".
Tried to upload my screenshot here but it said "Sorry, you are not allowed to post links".
Maybe it's because I am new.
Anyone who wants to see the image could probably help me out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
01 JAN EE Profile Created
01 JAN EE Profile Submitted
31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
Well there should not be any doubt about Amit case. I have seen the screen shot in which he was clearly called for passport. I hope we are not too far as well. Just take it as positive sign of fast processing. Next week will be important.

jamaican_waiting

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Ughhhh! I shouldn't be reading this thread, I belong in October 2014 CEC. It's so unfortunate that CIC CAN move things along this quickly but for us in the past , we have to continue waiting 12 to 14 months *bawls*

On a happier note, good luck to you all!! It's good that they have improved the process. Not long from now you guys will be landed! ;D see you when I land in 2016! ::)

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Hello Guys!
I am glad I found this thread, pretty useful updates and information. I have applied PR under Express Entry, submitted application on March 9th, received AOR on March 10th. My current closed work permit is expiring April 16th. I am planning to apply for BOWP via mail. I am not sure if AOR is sufficient for getting the BOWP, since CIC considered my application under FSWP even though I was eligible under both CEC and FSWP. I know AOR is enough for CEC but is it same for FSWP as well?

07 FEB EE Profile Created
07 FEB EE Profile Submitted
07 FEB ITA Received
09 MAR Application Submitted
10 MAR AOR Received
11 MAR Review of Eligibility in Progress

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Hello Guys,
I had received province nomination from Nova Scotia recently which increased my points to 934 Embarrassed , and now i am waiting for invitation from express entry pool. I have few questions for all of you guys, and it will be helpful for me if you give answers, guideline and instruction for some of those questions.

Do you know when next draw is scheduled?

Can you guys please suggest me what are the steps after getting ITA?

What are the supporting documents that are required to apply?

Do I need to do medical examination during application submission or i can do it later?

how I will pay fees online via credit card?
Can i use virtual credit card instead of regular credit card for payment?
Is there any way to pay fees through demand draft or bank to bank transfer?
Can I upload supporting documents before payment or after payment?

Thank you in advance for giving your valuable time.

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
rasber said:
Hello Guys!
I am glad I found this thread, pretty useful updates and information. I have applied PR under Express Entry, submitted application on March 9th, received AOR on March 10th. My current closed work permit is expiring April 16th. I am planning to apply for BOWP via mail. I am not sure if AOR is sufficient for getting the BOWP, since CIC considered my application under FSWP even though I was eligible under both CEC and FSWP. I know AOR is enough for CEC but is it same for FSWP as well?

07 FEB EE Profile Created
07 FEB EE Profile Submitted
07 FEB ITA Received
09 MAR Application Submitted
10 MAR AOR Received
11 MAR Review of Eligibility in Progress

Well...somebody I know applied BOWP with EE AOR. She got invited under FSTP.

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhossain said:
Hello Guys,
I had received province nomination from Nova Scotia recently which increased my points to 934 Embarrassed , and now i am waiting for invitation from express entry pool. I have few questions for all of you guys, and it will be helpful for me if you give answers, guideline and instruction for some of those questions.

Do you know when next draw is scheduled?

Can you guys please suggest me what are the steps after getting ITA?

What are the supporting documents that are required to apply?

Do I need to do medical examination during application submission or i can do it later?

how I will pay fees online via credit card?
Can i use virtual credit card instead of regular credit card for payment?
Is there any way to pay fees through demand draft or bank to bank transfer?
Can I upload supporting documents before payment or after payment?

Thank you in advance for giving your valuable time.
1. No recent news about the next draw.
2. After getting ITA, you need to submit your application for PR. Before that, you should have all your documents and credit card ready.
3. Supporting documents include a copy of your passport, proof of your education, proof of your employment records, proof of means of financial support, digital photo, proof of medical exam, police certificates, proof of your nomination. And it also includes passport, proof of education, digital photo, proof of medical exam, police certificates and marriage certificate for your spouse (if applicable).
4. You need to do the up-front medical exam before you submit application.
5. Debit card and credit card are both ok. Not sure about demand draft or bank transfer.
6. You must upload documents before payment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received

ryanian

Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone send an official receipt of payment for processing fee & RPRF to CIC?

I have applied under cec and paid the fee on 23 FEB 2015, however I checked the receipt of payment today.
You could see this sentence in the bottom of the receipt, "Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one for your records."

Did anyone send it?

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
felixcanada2015 said:
2. After getting ITA, you need to submit your application for PR. Before that, you should have all your documents and credit card ready.
3. Supporting documents include a copy of your passport, proof of your education, proof of your employment records, proof of means of financial support, digital photo, proof of medical exam, police certificates, proof of your nomination. And it also includes passport, proof of education, digital photo, proof of medical exam, police certificates and marriage certificate for your spouse (if applicable).
5. Debit card and credit card are both ok. Not sure about demand draft or bank transfer.

31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received
Thank you @felixcanada2015 for your information.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
felixcanada2015 said:

31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received
Do I need to submit notarized version of all documents or scan copy of original documents are enough?

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
narby said:
Well...somebody I know applied BOWP with EE AOR. She got invited under FSTP.
Thanks! for this information, Narby.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
rhossain said:
Do I need to submit notarized version of all documents or scan copy of original documents are enough?
No need to notarized docs. You just need to scan originals and go ahead with upload.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
ryanian said:
Does anyone send an official receipt of payment for processing fee & RPRF to CIC?

I have applied under cec and paid the fee on 23 FEB 2015, however I checked the receipt of payment today.
You could see this sentence in the bottom of the receipt, "Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one for your records."

Did anyone send it?
Nope I saw it as well. think they link your payment to E file number