+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
Good point - the trolls are also out in force:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t269696.0.html;msg4125921#msg4125921

I think everyone should take what Amit is saying with a HUGE grain of salt until there are OLD TIMER posters here who are corroborating. Ignore the new guys. Some people are completely offbase.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys,

will you try to change your signature to your timeline, therefore we can stop asking about your status change??
the reason we are here is trying to figure the trend/pattern about how CIC process our files and easier for us to help each other to response, right?
wish everyone who got ITA will get PR soon!!

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks amit!
please keep us update!!!
and so happy for you that you got your ppr so fast!!

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
colorblind said:
We made the profile Jan 1st. Submitted Feb 26.

Andrew! Hope the others will move fast as well. As I said.. I think our medical just reached cic this week...

P.s. Amit=yjrsmas

Lol
I am just curious how did u find out those two guys are the same person?

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amit,

If your posts were more consistent, I wouldn't have anything against you, I would be more than glad to read someone's app go that fast.

Yesterday you wrote that Cic agent told you a decision has been made, and that it started to say that on cic site. You were worried about the decision. Now u said it was approved.

Have u ever posted any screenshot?

The whole thread took a direction towards you. Hope u got the attention you wanted. And less and less ppl want to actually share their timelines.

I give up.

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit_gemini0206 said:
Right bro, what's why i am sharing my timeline with the people in this group everyday, just to help them. But i don't know why these guys are not ready to believe anything. It feels bad when you try to help people here but your efforts are going useless... Guys get ready to receive passport request mail, i got my today.... It took only 17 days to complete my ee application approvel process.

Well .. stop dreaming Amit and share false information to everyone

As CIC stated that for EE the first PR they will issue out will be around end of Aug so I don't believe a word you were saying

And for CIC to process someone's application in 17 days .... that is definitely a lie

Stop lying and make others confusing :mad:

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
amit_gemini0206 said:
Right bro, what's why i am sharing my timeline with the people in this group everyday, just to help them. But i don't know why these guys are not ready to believe anything. It feels bad when you try to help people here but your efforts are going useless... Guys get ready to receive passport request mail, i got my today.... It took only 17 days to complete my ee application approvel process.
Look here is the thing, Amit. It is NOT because people are unhappy for you, or are trying to give you a hard time.

IF AND AS old time (no new) posters report these types of results, then it will be clear.

It will also be clear if no other (old time) posters come forward WHAT THIS MEANS.

If it is true, HAPPY for everyone, including Amit (yay!!) but for now it may be more prudent to take what Amit and the other guy is saying with a lot of reservation that's all - i.e. grain of salt

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit_gemini0206 said:
Can you please send us that link where cic stated That first pr they will issue out will be around end of aug

Please read the CIC site and they clear state the processing time for EE is 6 months and no one will believe CIC can issue anyone a PR in 17 days ... so again .. stop lying

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#40

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
amit_gemini0206 said:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasehistory.do?id=4313269&type=prCases&source=db&app=&lang=en
????

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
colorblind said:
Amit,

If your posts were more consistent, I wouldn't have anything against you, I would be more than glad to read someone's app go that fast.

Yesterday you wrote that Cic agent told you a decision has been made, and that it started to say that on cic site. You were worried about the decision. Now u said it was approved.

Have u ever posted any screenshot?

The whole thread took a direction towards you. Hope u got the attention you wanted. And less and less ppl want to actually share their timelines.

I give up.
Yes his evidence is shaky. Don't feel bad - you did the right thing :D

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
hope for the best said:
Please read the CIC site and they clear state the processing time for EE is 6 months and no one will believe CIC can issue anyone a PR in 17 days ... so again .. stop lying

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#40
I'm with you "hope for the best"

Let's ignore these initial 'reports' and wait for old timers to post their timelines. Nata_cap is a credible poster.

Whatever is true will soon come out and then everyone can be happy.

Hope for the best - yes!

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
I don't give numbers to strangers on the internet.

And If what you say is true, good for you, you don't need to prove it to anyone here!

Just enjoy it.

If more people i.e OLD TIMERS post the same thing in the next few weeks, it will be clear for everyone.

If NOT it will also be clear that you didn't speak the truth.

Don't stress about that but I suggest that it ends here. Take care.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
amit_gemini0206 said:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasehistory.do?id=4313269&type=prCases&source=db&app=&lang=en
Amit,

The link you pasted needs a login with your credentials. I think it will be better if you can share a screen shot which shows the status of each step.
This thread has been hot from last 3 days.

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
amit_gemini0206 said:
I don't know whey i am arguing with all of you guys.... If you don't believe then i don't care, i am happy that's all what matters to me, but i am wasting my time here coz i feels bad when people are calling you liar.
Or are you a troll with nothing better to do (which would be pretty sad - FOR YOU)

But there are such people in this world apparently.