+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Hi guys, i want to share this with you, because probably you are checking all the time your account as I did last month..

"My CIC" changed only when they returned my passports and approved my PR
so.. the only reliable tool is your ECAS. On your "My CIC" it just changed the medical result to passed. all the rest changed when I got the passport back.

If your ECAS status shows:
1 We received you app on..
2 We started to process your app on..
3. Medical Result Received.

Then you should get the passport request email any moment.

If your Ecas status shows same as above just need to check your inbox email.

Good Luck

ims_83

Jul 23, 2014
pnpdirect said:
ITA: April 17
Application submitted: April 21
AOR received: April 21
Review of eligibility in process: April 21

Background in process: April April 23
Medical pass: April 23
Proof of language requested: April 23 (Submitted same day)

Good luck to everyone!
When did you complete you medical exam with the Doctor? I have completed my medical on April 7 and submitted application on April 12 but still it is showing "Review of medical result:Not needed at this time"

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
ims_83 said:
When did you complete you medical exam with the Doctor? I have completed my medical on April 7 and submitted application on April 12 but still it is showing "Review of medical result:Not needed at this time"
I am in the same boat. Medicals done on April 11, App submitted on April 12 Review of medical result:In Progress

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ims_83 said:
i did my medicals on April 7 and submitted April 8 ...but no updates for me.,. really cant understand CIC pattern of updating details for the application.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
curious_123 said:
Guys for fsw..do u have to provide eca for heighest level of education..or for every thing including 10 th ...

Yes, I did.

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
PJR3055 said:
Is there any one from this group who was contacted by Visa officer for Additional documents TWICE !!
me actually thrice
first on march 25 to send ur celpip score
march 31 send use of representative
7 april send rcmp fingerprints again even though i send everything when i submit my application

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ims_83 said:
Completed Medical on April 8, and application submitted April 21. Hope that helps

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
k1123 said:
me actually thrice
first on march 25 to send ur celpip score
march 31 send use of representative
7 april send rcmp fingerprints again even though i send everything when i submit my application
I did a blunder....
I submitted a ielts (scanned from photocopy) where they asked for original document scanned !!

Wondering if they contact me again to upload or just refuse right away !!

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
PJR3055 said:
I did a blunder....
I submitted a ielts (scanned from photocopy) where they asked for original document scanned !!

they should bt it depends on the discretion of vo

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJR3055 said:
I did a blunder....

They actually made it clear that it should be the original and not copy. Let's hope they accept it or worst case ask you to re-submit it.

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:
I am so sorry. That must really hurt. How could it accept the application and payment without the passport page being uploaded? That boggles the mind a bit.

How long ago did you submit it?

That's exactly my point to them this morning. Also they have my passport scan from previous online work permit apps. I applied February from first draw. Been 12 weeks waiting to this point!

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andrew1982 said:
Hi guys, i want to share this with you, because probably you are checking all the time your account as I did last month..

"My CIC" changed only when they returned my passports and approved my PR
so.. the only reliable tool is your ECAS. On your "My CIC" it just changed the medical result to passed. all the rest changed when I got the passport back.

If your ECAS status shows:
1 We received you app on..
2 We started to process your app on..
3. Medical Result Received.

Then you should get the passport request email any moment.

If your Ecas status shows same as above just need to check your inbox email.

Good Luck
My ECAS exactly same as above.... and MY CIC shows Background check in progress from 15th April 2015 ....

how much time it took to get your PPR request after you background check status changed to in Progress

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
PJR3055 said:
I did a blunder....

I believe it doesn't matter if you scanned from Original or from the Photocopy of Original. Do you see any difference in both scans?
When CIC says they need scanned copy from original, they want to see how original looks like. All they don't want is a scanned copy from a Certified photocopy

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
cymromoir said:
Cic said this morning once central intake office cancel it, there is nothing you can do. I've had a letter saying it's due to specifically the passport not being uploaded. Howeve I'm sure you can't send without it being uploaded. So there seems to be some computer error.
Anyway it's been cancelled. I have to enter new EE profile and try again.
I wouldn't mind but they could of at least have given me an opportunity to re upload it.
I'm very sorry for you, that's really unfair, the way they would cancel your application because of what most likely is their frigging error. Could you please post here the rejection letter you got (omitting any personal info, of course)?