+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
cymromoir said:
My application today got cancelled because my passport never uploaded correctly. No ifs or buts just straight cancelled ! Spent over an hour on phone with CIC but nothing they can do! Frustrated!
That's painful! I can understand the frustration.

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITA: April 17
Application submitted: April 21
AOR received: April 21
Review of eligibility in process: April 21

Background in process: April April 23
Medical pass: April 23
Proof of language requested: April 23 (Submitted same day)

Good luck to everyone!

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
pnpdirect said:
ITA: April 17
Application submitted: April 21
AOR received: April 21
Review of eligibility in process: April 21

Background in process: April April 23
Medical pass: April 23
Proof of language requested: April 23 (Submitted same day)

Good luck to everyone!
Bouy....

In you case PR must be a CANDY :D :p

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
cymromoir said:
My application today got cancelled because my passport never uploaded correctly. No ifs or buts just straight cancelled ! Spent over an hour on phone with CIC but nothing they can do! Frustrated!
Is your passport going to expire within 6 months? I saw in other post where CIC cancelled application because passport is expiring soon or expired. I suspect there might be some other reason too. I believe CIC will cancel the application only if there is an issue in the validity of the document not for uploading issue.
Did you call CIC, is there any outcome? What does the letter of cancellation say? Can you update??

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cic said this morning once central intake office cancel it, there is nothing you can do. I've had a letter saying it's due to specifically the passport not being uploaded. Howeve I'm sure you can't send without it being uploaded. So there seems to be some computer error.
Anyway it's been cancelled. I have to enter new EE profile and try again.
I wouldn't mind but they could of at least have given me an opportunity to re upload it.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
cymromoir said:
Cic said this morning once central intake office cancel it, there is nothing you can do. I've had a letter saying it's due to specifically the passport not being uploaded. Howeve I'm sure you can't send without it being uploaded. So there seems to be some computer error.
I wouldn't mind but they could of at least have given me an opportunity to re upload it.
This sucks! !!

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
cymromoir said:
I wouldn't mind but they could of at least have given me an opportunity to re upload it. :eek:

Don't you need to start allover again??

dealwork

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
IELTS Request
n/A
File Transfer...
PS
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
medicals extended on May 12, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
cymromoir said:
Sorry to hear about this. I hope that everything will be fine soon. Do you mind if I ask you When did you submit your file? AOR date and what category was it?

I will really appreciate if you reply. Thanks

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes right from the beginning. I get a refund it says. I got email this morning telling me to cancel my job bank, then re apply if I was still interested.

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cymromoir said:
Central intake office rejected it ... does it mean that your application wasn't in ECAS?

I am still wondering at which stage do they check and take this decision?

I remember when I applied, I received a message that they will return my application and reimburse the fees if documents were not complete.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
cymromoir said:
I am so sorry. That must really hurt. How could it accept the application and payment without the passport page being uploaded? That boggles the mind a bit.

How long ago did you submit it?

dealwork

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
IELTS Request
n/A
File Transfer...
PS
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
medicals extended on May 12, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
cymromoir said:
Yes right from the beginning. I get a refund it says. I got email this morning telling me to cancel my job bank, then re apply if I was still interested.
were you cec candidate or other category and what date did you submit you applicaton?

Did application was showed in progress in mycic till this date?