+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

daw422

Apr 7, 2014
Hello,

I submitted my EE application just now.Received AOR after 3 min. I noticed that the info I put in about my parents are not included. I want to update. But there is no update button. I cannot find any email that I can contact to explain.

Any Help Please !!!THank you very much.

Max Continuous

Nov 24, 2014
Welcome to the club. My application just got cancelled after 2-1/2 months due to a "missing education credential assessment". I don't know if the document was really missing due to a technical glitch, or if they weren't happy with the one I provided for some reason (it was a professional license and a letter of explanation - there is no diploma for my profession).

They just straight up cancelled everything without saying a word. The letter of rejection doesn't explain anything other than it claims that the document was "missing".

I still have an open work permit for this year, but man this is getting frustrating.

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
My status just got updated, finally! After 6 weeks of submitting my application

Application status : Open
Review of Eligibility : Review in Progress
Medical : Passed
Review of Submitted Documents : No documents required at this time
Interview : Not needed at this time
Background Check : Not started ====> In progress
Final Decision : Not started

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cymromoir said:
My application today got cancelled because my passport never uploaded correctly. No ifs or buts just straight cancelled ! Spent over an hour on phone with CIC but nothing they can do! Frustrated!
hi,

this is horrible.... I'd try to send a case specific enquiry... these guys in the call center are giving different answers, even on the most banal questions.
That's one thing that makes me shiver the most.... I've heard stories of ppl getting their applications returned (in the old programs), for missing 1 paper, and we expect them to ask for it.. but life is a b*.....

Do you still have the scan u uploaded? I wonder if you can see what's wrong.

I sincerely hope you'll manage to get it done somehow.

:(

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
Max Continuous said:
Welcome to the club. My application just got cancelled after 2-1/2 months due to a "missing education credential assessment". I don't know if the document was really missing due to a technical glitch, or if they weren't happy with the one I provided for some reason (it was a professional license and a letter of explanation - there is no diploma for my profession).

They just straight up cancelled everything without saying a word. The letter of rejection doesn't explain anything other than it claims that the document was "missing".

I still have an open work permit for this year, but man this is getting frustrating.
Have u got that credential assessment done from WES? If they equalize ur qualification to canadian education then after that there is no point of diploma or licence

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Intocanada said:
How much time does CIC take to reply on "Case specific query"?
Easily three weeks.. i heard back from them after three weeks. Web site says we will hear from them in 10 working days !!

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
cymromoir said:
My application today got cancelled because my passport never uploaded correctly. No ifs or buts just straight cancelled ! Spent over an hour on phone with CIC but nothing they can do! Frustrated!
This is really scary.... i thought they will give you AOR only when the application is complete... I heard they ask for additional document...why they did not ask in this case....

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cymromoir said:
Sorry to hear that, did you have your case in ecas? What was the timeline and stage of your case? Please elaborate. Thanks.

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
As per my thinking , its upto individual visa officer . Some wants u to provide additional documents and really wants to help applicants but some just had a fight with his/her spouse at home and when they reached office they saw ur application on their desk and spend all their frustration on ur file . Else its quite easy for them to ask u a new copy of passport .. If it was not uploaded properly ...

Correct me if i m wrong ..

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Max Continuous said:

Waited 2 months just to cancel? Why didn't they ask for additional doc just like they do with others, did you call CIC about the cancelation? Did they notify you thru email?

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Apparently, the current AOR is not same as previous one.... AOR basically means your application is complete and ready to process (even in current PNP PR application)... looks like many people got their application cancelled even after they got the AOR....