+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Trinidad & Tobago or with Port of Spain VO

TenVal

Aug 3, 2018
Thanks for your reply! I actually submitted mine in person and I was told that I would be contacted when it was ready. I called today and the VAC said they don't have it and that it's still with the High Commission so I don't really know what's going on.
I'm not sure what the problem might be then, if any. Maybe try calling the High Commission. My last tracking update said "Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in Canada Visa Application Centre, Port of Spain, on 2019-07-03 10:50:58 PM GMT Standard Time is ready for collection between 9AM to 5PM"

Minaja

Oct 25, 2018
I'm not sure what the problem might be then, if any. Maybe try calling the High Commission. My last tracking update said "Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in Canada Visa Application Centre, Port of Spain, on 2019-07-03 10:50:58 PM GMT Standard Time is ready for collection between 9AM to 5PM"
Thanks, I’ll definitely call... my last tracking update just says that it’s enroute to IRCC POS from the VAC.

If anyone else here has actually received their passports, please let me know what your experience was regarding the time it took, I’d really appreciate it!

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Would really appreciate the feedback on timelines as it relates to getting passport stamped after receiving PPR, in particular, for those residing outside of T&T.

candices

Jun 14, 2018
Would really appreciate the feedback on timelines as it relates to getting passport stamped after receiving PPR, in particular, for those residing outside of T&T.
Hey, I am from Trinidad, so found out from someone from one of the islands, she advised that it took about a week and a half to get back her passports,
You can track with liat quick pak, but note there is a day delay for Trinidad customs. When it arrives at the vac there is a tracking number assigned when it is sent to the embassy.Same with the return

Minaja

Oct 25, 2018
Hi all, just wanted to let you guys know I picked up my passport today. I ended up contacting the high commission via phone, and they advised me to send them an email marked urgent querying the passport’s location. As it turns out, it was at the VAC and available for collection for almost a month. So if anyone else has the same issue, talk to the high commission or go in person to the VAC. They sometimes do not update the tracking.

Reactions: candices

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hey, I am from Trinidad, so found out from someone from one of the islands, she advised that it took about a week and a half to get back her passports,
You can track with liat quick pak, but note there is a day delay for Trinidad customs. When it arrives at the vac there is a tracking number assigned when it is sent to the embassy.Same with the return
Thanks much, I really appreciate this.

DeliaCW

May 23, 2019
Hi, I got mine yesterday.

ITA: 20/02/2019
AOR: 22/03/2019
BIL: 03/05/2019
MEP: 04/05/2019
BIOMETRICS: 07/05/2019
GHOST#1: 03/06/2019
GHOST#2: 21/06/2019
GHOST#3: 24/06/2019
PPR: 24/06/2019
Congratulations! What NOC code did you apply under? How long were you in the express entry pool?

DeliaCW

May 23, 2019
My husband and I are currently completing the express entry application online. English test completed and WES Evaluation received. Wish us luck!

To those who have been successful, how long on average did your application stay in the express entry pool?

candices

Jun 14, 2018
My husband and I are currently completing the express entry application online. English test completed and WES Evaluation received. Wish us luck!

To those who have been successful, how long on average did your application stay in the express entry pool?
Hi, four days after entering the pool I got the invitation to apply. Good luck on your journey ahead!

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Received PPR email (passport request),details are as follows:

AOR received Jan 28
Medical Passed: April 13
Biometrics Submitted: April 26
ADR (additional document request): June 28
Ghost update Jul 23 AM
PPR Email received: Jul 23 PM (VO: POS)

Submitted passports to VAC Jul 24. Does anyone know how long it takes for VAC to stamp COPR?
Good luck to everyone awaiting PPR, your day will come soon!

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018

Once you have sufficient points, you should get AOR on the same day in which the draw was done. You will then receive an ITA. After you submit all your documents, you will receive an AOR and it usually takes 6 months from the AOR date for your application to get approved.

Reactions: DeliaCW