+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Trinidad & Tobago or with Port of Spain VO

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
I am a Trinidadian citizen currently residing in Brazil, but I applied from and completed my process in Trinidad.
AOR 4 Dec 2017.
MEP 12 Dec.
ip1 13 dec.
job email and transfer to Mexico VO accidentally. 19 Jan.
23 March transferred back to cio.
8 July ip2
10 July. med extension req by cio
12 July med extension granted
13 July 2018 Ppr.
30 July 2018 Landed
Oh great, can you share you’re timeline? As in when you submitted and when did you receive PPR?
Also, we’re you a trinidad resident?

Puppytail01

Jan 2, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
Thank you for sharing!
I’m December 14th, 2018 AOR
After MEP there wasn’t any updates to my profile.
Hopefully I’d get feedback soon

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Is anyone waiting on PPR and received AOR between January- March 2019?
Hey yes, see below:

AOR-Jan 28,2019
MEP- April 2019
BIO Submitted -Apr 26, 2019

Received a request letter from CIC on May 13 requesting that I upload my biometrics, which is strange since I did my biometrics on April 26th and it would have been uploaded by the VAC in POS. I contacted VAC and they indicate that the biometrics was uploaded. No further updates since, so awaiting my approval.

Reactions: LTJL2010

candices

Jun 14, 2018
Hi All,

AOR - 25th December
Medical Passed - 5th February
No updates after Medical with 18 more days to go till the end of my 6months

candices

Jun 14, 2018
Hey, no biometrics for me, thats everyone from the 31st December moving forward have to submit biometrics

Minaja

Oct 25, 2018
Hi everyone, I just recently found this forum and I was wondering if anyone could assist me. I submitted my passport a month ago to the the POS VAC and I haven’t gotten it back yet.

My online application says my application is approved and has details about the counterfoil etc.

Is there anyone who has submitted their passport this year and gotten it back? What was the timeline like?

TenVal

Aug 3, 2018
Hi everyone, I just recently found this forum and I was wondering if anyone could assist me. I submitted my passport a month ago to the the POS VAC and I haven’t gotten it back yet.

My online application says my application is approved and has details about the counterfoil etc.

Is there anyone who has submitted their passport this year and gotten it back? What was the timeline like?
Hi, I'm in a similar situation as you. My profile changed to approved on Wednesday of this week. I submitted a TTpost prepaid return envelope with my passport submission for it to be returned to me. The CSR from TTpost said that they should send it out in a couple of days. If you didn't submit a prepaid return envelope, I'd suggest that you go to the VAC and collect it yourself. I don't think you need an appointment for this.

Minaja

Oct 25, 2018
Hi, I'm in a similar situation as you. My profile changed to approved on Wednesday of this week. I submitted a TTpost prepaid return envelope with my passport submission for it to be returned to me. The CSR from TTpost said that they should send it out in a couple of days. If you didn't submit a prepaid return envelope, I'd suggest that you go to the VAC and collect it yourself. I don't think you need an appointment for this.
Thanks for your reply! I actually submitted mine in person and I was told that I would be contacted when it was ready. I called today and the VAC said they don't have it and that it's still with the High Commission so I don't really know what's going on.