+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Trinidad & Tobago or with Port of Spain VO

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if anyone can tell me about the medical exam experience in Trinidad. What to expect on the day etc. Thanks .

Puppytail01

Jan 2, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if anyone can tell me about the medical exam experience in Trinidad. What to expect on the day etc. Thanks .
Hi there kspence,
The medical exam is pretty straight forward as any regular exam. They take your blood pressure, height, weight, a urine sample. The doctor Asks you questions about your health history, he examines you and takes a blood sample.
The receptionist guide you from there to Victoria Labs (the adjacent building on the right) then to the the Radiology Centre (the adjacent building to the left). And that’s it’s.

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
Hi there kspence,
The medical exam is pretty straight forward as any regular exam. They take your blood pressure, height, weight, a urine sample. The doctor Asks you questions about your health history, he examines you and takes a blood sample.
The receptionist guide you from there to Victoria Labs (the adjacent building on the right) then to the the Radiology Centre (the adjacent building to the left). And that’s it’s.
Oh thanks. Sounds pretty straight forward then . I never really did a medical exam before so I'm kinda anxious. I've been researching the pr medical exam online to see what it entails etc so I'm happy to hear from a trini applicant .

DeliaCW

May 23, 2019
Good Day Everyone,

I am beginning the process for express entry. I have a question about WES.
Did anyone submit the 3-year UWI BSc to WES without A levels? Was the degree equivalent to a 4 year Canadian degree?

DeliaCW

May 23, 2019
My job history spans the following NOCs. Has anyone been successful under express entry with any of the two?

1112 Financial and investment analysts
1114 Other financial officers

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
You don’t need to submit A levels. Just uwi degree.
Good Day Everyone,

I am beginning the process for express entry. I have a question about WES.
Did anyone submit the 3-year UWI BSc to WES without A levels? Was the degree equivalent to a 4 year Canadian degree?
ont n

Reactions: DeliaCW