+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***********EVERYTHING PASSED --TO--> COPR --TO--> PR CARD 2021 ****************************

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hello guys, did anyone recently reach out to MP and got response during this election time?
Nope - I contacted them some time in August, his assistant responded back in like 10 days for the first time, I replied. The assistant then replied like 10 days later, and then now nothing...

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Received 1st portal email yesterday. Let's hope 2nd one will come soon.
Will keep you posted, details in my signature ;)

Reactions: dinusiva

dinusiva

Jun 17, 2021
Nope - I contacted them some time in August, his assistant responded back in like 10 days for the first time, I replied. The assistant then replied like 10 days later, and then now nothing...
Thank you for the update. I’m hoping to get PR confirmation soon. Not taking up new job offers by thinking that will impact or complicate the process since I claimed 50 points for job offer.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
received 2nd portal email 5min ago...didn't know they are working on Sunday too
nice surprise :)

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
yeah, when I called them in the middle of August. She gave me a warning in advance that, they would not have time for any other things until after election is done

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Received eCOPR yesterday around 8pm!
See full details in the signature.

Wish you all to receive your golden email soon! Thanks for this forum and people here being so helpful!:)

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Sent in a webform more than a month ago and got reply last week that since i called them they after the webform( which i never got connected to the agent btw) they dont need to answer my query. Called them today and got connected, agent denied opening my file since its not an emergency. 2.5 months of waiting and no news after approval. FFS.