+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***********EVERYTHING PASSED --TO--> COPR --TO--> PR CARD 2021 ****************************

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

I created this group to help us track our application from all stages passed to portal email to e-COPR and then finally the PR card! iA

My file was stuck in Vancouver for 5 months and then transfered to Edmonton in July. I just got off the phone with IRCC and they confirmed that everything has been passed.

Lets keep each other posted!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: aviiii123

The_Gujju

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
let's see. I don't see confirmation coming unless our files are not being transferred to our local visa office.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
let's see. I don't see confirmation coming unless our files are not being transferred to our local visa office.
let's just be hopefully.

And we can keep track of any movement on our file with the group!

Hopefully we hear from IRCC sooner than excepted!!

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I created this group to help us track our application from all stages passed to portal email to e-COPR and then finally the PR card! iA

My file was stuck in Vancouver for 5 months and then transfered to Edmonton in July. I just got off the phone with IRCC and they confirmed that everything has been passed.

Lets keep each other posted!!!!!!!!!
Did you just call them to confirm that everything is passed or you did after you got a ghost update? And how much time did it take after your criminality passed to security passed?

Reactions: vijay k

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Did you just call them to confirm that everything is passed or you did after you got a ghost update? And how much time did it take after your criminality passed to security passed?
IRCC had requested an updated letter of employment. I submitted that on Monday August 16th and I didn't hear anything back.

But then I noticed that my account was "updated" but there was no update.

Then I called them today to find out any updates on my file....

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
IRCC had requested an updated letter of employment. I submitted that on Monday August 16th and I didn't hear anything back.

I got two GUs last week. I called after the first one and nothing had changed. My everything was passed but security was not started. I didnt call them after the second GU. I have got 5 ghost updates in total.

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Everything is passed, dependents in India, Aor 21 January, 2021. Everything passed on 11 August. Please disclose complete timeline before to post.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I got two GUs last week. I called after the first one and nothing had changed. My everything was passed but security was not started. I didnt call them after the second GU. I have got 5 ghost updates in total.
wow! 5 GU in total!!

You will hear from them soon!

tirthraj

Oct 29, 2018

Did you see any changes to the Additional document section after submission the new letter?
IRCC also requested an updated letter of employment from me and I submitted it on 15th Aug and now it is showing like this :
  • August 17, 2021, We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
After that, I got two GU, yesterday and the day before yesteday. Furthermore, my file was also stuck in Vancouver and recently moved to Edmonton.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
AOR Jan 08, VO- Vancouver Transferred to Yellowknife. File has been approved since 28th June, 2021 but no updates