+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***********EVERYTHING PASSED --TO--> COPR --TO--> PR CARD 2021 ****************************

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
got a reply from my MP today.
"An update was requested regarding your application with CIC.
It seems that you are in the cue for a virtual landing and there is no way of knowing when this will be but rest assured that they are aware of your inquiry and your request to get this done as soon as possible. "
I know how frustrated you are ….. I'm so sorry

Hopefully, you'll hear from them soon!

Reactions: aviiii123

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
NEW WEEK, NEW ENERGY, POSITIVE VIBES

WE WILL HEAR FROM IRCC SOON, PR CONFIRMATION WILL GET TO US............ LET'S JUST BE PATIENT AND STAY STRONG
buddy your positivity is keeping me sane. Stupid doug ford is about to shutdown ontario again

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Is anyone or everyone here with everything passed except final decision waiting for portal email answered any of statutory question YES because of situation like visa refusals of any country or created profile before completing one year exp in Canada ? Just trying to understand if that can be a reason for delay!!??
yes to visa refusal (to the US)
no to creating profile before completing one year experience, because that's not logical. The EE system would not let you created your profile

dinusiva

Jun 17, 2021
yes to visa refusal (to the US)
no to creating profile before completing one year experience, because that's not logical. The EE system would not let you created your profile
I did create EE profile before completing my one year exp in Canada and too got ITA before that since one year exp point and CEC eligibility will be met at 11th month. But submitted application after completing one year exp

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I did create EE profile before completing my one year exp in Canada and too got ITA before that since one year exp point and CEC eligibility will be met at 11th month. But submitted application after completing one year exp
ohh interesting.

I didn't know how that work.

dinusiva

Jun 17, 2021
they count 1 year of experience 2 months before end of 1 year. So if you get ITA in that time, iT IS ADVISED THAT YOU WAIT UNTILL 2 MONTHS BEFORE SUBMITTING IRCC PROFILE.
Do you mean declining the one received and wait for next or accept ITA and submit application after completing one year experience ?

The_Gujju

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Do you mean declining the one received and wait for next or accept ITA and submit application after completing one year experience ?
No, I never said to decline it. We already have 90 days to accept ITA. so we can wait for the first 60 days and then submit the documents with the same ITA.

dinusiva

Jun 17, 2021
Just an update! A friend of mine with same timeline as mine got portal email from Etobicoke last Thursday and PR confirmation today. His file was in Vancouver and transferred to Edmonton

The_Gujju

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Just an update! A friend of mine with same timeline as mine got portal email from Etobicoke last Thursday and PR confirmation today. His file was in Vancouver and transferred to Edmonton
Thanks for the update. Seems like we all are going to get our emails this week

Reactions: dinusiva

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
IRCC had requested an updated letter of employment. I submitted that on Monday August 16th and I didn't hear anything back.
What was the issue in letter of employment?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Guys in this situation, I suggest not to force IRCC for final decision through MPs. They can take it personally and it could end up as a ego clash and delays for you. IRCC agents are really qualified ppl, they don't want some MP to interfere in their job. WHat do you guys think about this?
Do not do it unless its absolutely must. For instance, you have raised webforms and no response. The deadline is long passed. The process is stuck somewhere. Contacting MP is a possible redressal for an issue with IRCC, do not raise one unless there is one.

Reactions: Limegreen