+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***********EVERYTHING PASSED --TO--> COPR --TO--> PR CARD 2021 ****************************

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
My bf is an outland applicant - AOR earl Sept 2020 and is still waiting. Just be patient and don't have any expectations from IRCC. These days they're prioritizing Afghans refugees so COPRs for Express Entry applicants regardless of the class will be slowed down...

Reactions: Limegreen

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
FINALLY GOT MY PORTAL EMAIL AND CREDENTIALS! Alhamdulilah!

All stages passed: Thursday August 19th 2021 (called IRCC agent to confirm after Ghost Update)- received my portal credentials about a week after

You will all get yours soon!
congratulation, buddy time plume please, and which country your dependent in?

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Thanks mate!

Please check my signature for timeline.

I'm a single applicant living in Toronto, no dependent at all!
I FINALLY GOT MY PORTAL EMAIL AND CREDENTIALS! Alhamdulilah!

All stages passed: Thursday August 19th 2021 (called IRCC agent to confirm after Ghost Update)- received my portal credentials about a week after

You will all get yours soon!
Aaayyyyyyeeee! About timee . Congratulations!!!!

The_Gujju

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
IRCC never showed that they are working on the application between 12-19 Jan,2021. My AOR is 16th jan,2021. What am I supposed to do?

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Received GCMS notes (exactly 30 days) - shows everything is passed and final decision - approved. Also could see COPR details (I hope it is a good sign)...shows that they started creating my COPR on August 31 so lets see how long will it take them to send email now....oh and shows file trsnefed to Etobicoke now :eek:

dinusiva

Jun 17, 2021
Received GCMS notes (exactly 30 days) - shows everything is passed and final decision - approved. Also could see COPR details (I hope it is a good sign)...shows that they started creating my COPR on August 31 so lets see how long will it take them to send email now....oh and shows file trsnefed to Etobicoke now :eek:
That’s good to hear! Congrats! I applied for gcms on August 3 and waiting!