+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing interview timeline.

Russca

Aug 6, 2018
As far as im concerned there is no ppr for inlands. You just go to your scheduled landing appointment and they give you landing.

bpant1

Jun 6, 2018
Hi
what is the meaning of this email?

Dear Client,
We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled for . Your interview will be conducted at:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Toronto (Etobicoke) (Citizenship and Immigration Canada on official signs) 5353 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 6K5 Suite 100, Ground Floor; also accessible via 5343 Dundas Street West
Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:
 Your passport
o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status.
o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.
 Two photographs for your permanent resident card
o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page.
o We will not process photographs that do not meet our specifications.
 Your current Social Insurance Number, only if you are in possession of one
o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident.
o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.
 Your in-Canada dependent(s), only if you have included them in your permanent residence application
o Your dependent(s) must also bring their passport and photographs, as well as their SIN if in possession of one.
 Your sponsor, only if you are landing under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class
o Your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address.
 Your own interpreter, only if you require one as necessary
o Please note that we only provide service in English and French.
Instructions for Convention refugees, their dependents and other individuals with seized documents
 You must also provide the certified copies of all seized documents and your Notice of Seizure form. If you are unable to provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items, which must be issued by the government of your country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence:
o passport or travel document, national identification card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, voter ID card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted).
Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment
 The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $490.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.
 We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
 If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.
 Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.
Congrats!!! Can you please share your timelines for each phase of PR? Like medical pass, BG checks etc? I am too inland candidate and got AOR on 27th July, Medical passed on 20th August. Now Background check is going on. Just trying to estimate the timings.

harvinder1234

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Congrats!!! Can you please share your timelines for each phase of PR? Like medical pass, BG checks etc? I am too inland candidate and got AOR on 27th July, Medical passed on 20th August. Now Background check is going on. Just trying to estimate the timings.
Sure
Aor 2 may
Medical 9 may
IP2 10 Aug
COPR 22 Aug

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Hello Guys,

I got an email for my finalization interview on Aug 22nd 2018.
The interview scheduled on Aug 28th 2018 at Etobicoke.
But there is no update in my profile yet, it's still showing we are reviewing your eligibility.

Bit confused. Need ur advice

Please check my timeline in the signature.

harvinder1234

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello Guys,

But there is no update in my profile yet, it's still showing we are reviewing your eligibility.

May you post your letter
Just copy paste and hide your information

2. Did you receive any PPR request?

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Hello Guys,

They will not update your profile until you attend your interview and become a Permanent Resident.

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Primary applicant - Canada, Dependent applicant - India
On Thursday, I received a request letter for dependent to submit passport and photo. However I have not received any such request.
Request Letter (RFV) states that
"If you're the primary applicant currently residing in Canada and are in the process of being scheduled for a landing appointment.
Please do not submit your passport to the visa office. The information in this letter only pertains to your accompanying dependent."

I was confused since I, primary applicant was not asked for any passport request or landing appointment. I spoke to the agent on the same day and he said that he would talk to Winnipeg office to see the reason although they had stated about landing appointment in RFV letter that they sent for dependent applicant.

The next day, I received an email from Winnipeg office stating that

"Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada, Etobicoke, will be contacting you with the day you are to attend their office for your final interview to become a permanent resident of Canada. As your dependent is overseas she will be required to send in her passport into the required visa office in order for IRCC to issue her confirmation of permanent resident document and visa."

When I asked in the email if the final interview is same as landing appointment. They said 'Yes'. I heard that the normal process is to send passport and photos and receive COPR and then schedule for a landing appointment. May I know the reason for this strange process? Please note that I received a procedural fairness letter and reply back with justifications (not actually gave what they want - offer letter wording change)

Also please let me know the possible questions or level of preparation requires for this interview. Thanks! Am little afraid on this.

Sameerabutt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Primary applicant - Canada, Dependent applicant - India
On Thursday, I received a request letter for dependent to submit passport and photo. However I have not received any such request.
Request Letter (RFV) states that
"If you're the primary applicant currently residing in Canada and are in the process of being scheduled for a landing appointment.
Please do not submit your passport to the visa office. The information in this letter only pertains to your accompanying dependent."

I was confused since I, primary applicant was not asked for any passport request or landing appointment. I spoke to the agent on the same day and he said that he would talk to Winnipeg office to see the reason although they had stated about landing appointment in RFV letter that they sent for dependent applicant.

The next day, I received an email from Winnipeg office stating that

"Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada, Etobicoke, will be contacting you with the day you are to attend their office for your final interview to become a permanent resident of Canada. As your dependent is overseas she will be required to send in her passport into the required visa office in order for IRCC to issue her confirmation of permanent resident document and visa."

When I asked in the email if the final interview is same as landing appointment. They said 'Yes'. I heard that the normal process is to send passport and photos and receive COPR and then schedule for a landing appointment. May I know the reason for this strange process? Please note that I received a procedural fairness letter and reply back with justifications (not actually gave what they want - offer letter wording change)

Also please let me know the possible questions or level of preparation requires for this interview. Thanks! Am little afraid on this.
Congratulations
But tell me , Are you protected person inside Canada and when did you apply for Pr???