+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing interview timeline.

Preet31

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Good morning, here’s is my time line:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 22, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 24, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on September 23, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 1, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 5, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you correspondence on July 3, 2018 about the decision on your application.
  8. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on July 12, 2018 and became a Permanent Resident.
Logout
Congrates

So you didn't get AIP strait DM and landing, Good to know that.

ramkumar150

May 18, 2016
guys,
question : What really they ask in interview? I got interview scheduled next week. what should I expect ? and after interview can I go out of country and come without PR card ?

Last edited:

Venki111

Apr 22, 2018
Hi i got letter from cic like below.. that means my PR approved or what is the status..?

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an
interview that is scheduled for timexxxxxxxx. Your interview will be conducted at: (Etobicoke)

They asked with me to pay RPRF fee and bring two photos sin and passport.

ramkumar150

May 18, 2016
Hi i got letter from cic like below.. that means my PR approved or what is the status..?

Hi I got the same letter. Not sure after the interview, we have to cross border or is this interview for official landing. should we stay in Canada unitl we get PRcard after this interview ? so many questions can anyone one help please

ramkumar150

May 18, 2016
Can anyone please say : I have interview scheduled and I planning to go out of country soon. what will happen after interview ? should I need to wait for pr card after interview since I can't come back without pr card. Please advise.

Russca

Aug 6, 2018

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an
interview that is scheduled for timexxxxxxxx. Your interview will be conducted at: (Etobicoke)

Hey, how long did you wait for etobicoke to schedule an appointment for landing? I received pr letter saying etobicoke will contact on july 31. Just want to know the timeline. Thanks

live&love

Apr 25, 2018

If you are a convention refugee or protected person, why would they ask you to pay the RPRF?! Refugees are excemt fron paying this fee.

Russca

Aug 6, 2018
Does anyone know if i can travel when waiting for etobicoke to email for finalization landing interview. Im inside spouse sponsorship. I have a multi entry visa to canada, i also have extended stay visa until november 2019 and i have a work permit and i work. Does anyone know if i can leave for a week and return with my spouse

bunutu

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
  1. We sent you correspondence on August 2, 2018 about the decision on your application.
  2. Interview Information on August 10, 2018
  3. Interview on August 16, 2018