+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing interview timeline.

kamay

Feb 23, 2018
Hi guys i have got my DM on march 7th 2018. Waiting for my Landing email to come from Etobicoke office. Dose anyone got email for landing recently? How long do they take normally to send the interview email?
I am also waiting for Etobicoke office, got my DM on March 14.

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Tomorrow would be 3 weeks since I got DM. I called CIC a few mins ago and the agent said that Etobicoke will contact me for a landing interview and that can take approximately 10 weeks :(. Keeping my fingers crossed to hear from them before that.

If you can kindly update me when you hear from them. After all the wait for the application to be approved we still have continue waiting :mad:.

Anyways best of luck to us all!

Here2help

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Tomorrow would be 3 weeks since I got DM. I called CIC a few mins ago and the agent said that Etobicoke will contact me for a landing interview and that can take approximately 10 weeks :(. Keeping my fingers crossed to hear from them before that.

If you can kindly update me when you hear from them. After all the wait for the application to be approved we still have continue waiting :mad:.

Anyways best of luck to us all!
Im in 4th week today.

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Im in 4th week today.

Oh dear! I am going out of my mind. The agent told me just now that she don't see any correspondence sent out to me since Decision Made. Maybe you should try calling and follow up. Also, if I don't hear from them within the 10 weeks time frame, I should contact them again and they will follow up with Etobicoke.

cantwaitanymore

Apr 3, 2018
Oh dear! I am going out of my mind. The agent told me just now that she don't see any correspondence sent out to me since Decision Made. Maybe you should try calling and follow up. Also, if I don't hear from them within the 10 weeks time frame, I should contact them again and they will follow up with Etobicoke.
Maybe try emailing Etobicoke to see if they got your file and is just in the process of sending the appointment?

CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: zbx111666

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Maybe try emailing Etobicoke to see if they got your file and is just in the process of sending the appointment?

CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca

My file was transferred to Etobicoke already in November 2017 for further assessment. So I know that they have it there and the CIC agent today also confirmed that its with the Etobicoke office. What did you asked them in your email?

Reactions: mrs royal

Here2help

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
My file was transferred to Etobicoke already in November 2017 for further assessment. So I know that they have it there and the CIC agent today also confirmed that its with the Etobicoke office. What did you asked them in your email?
Ok so its not for Finalizing ur application, its for further assessment ..!! There is something they need to clarify in your application. They may call you for an interview which is not going to be a Landing interview.

Last edited:

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Ok so its not for Finalizing ur application, its for further assessment ..!! Their is something they need to clarify in your application. They may call you for an interview which is going not going to be a Landing interview.

No its finalizing it. It was transferred since November 2017. I got DM for both sponsor and applicant. I called CIC multiple times for verification (excited I guess) since I got DM March 15/2018 and they also confirmed that it was approved and that Etobicoke will contact me for landing.

cantwaitanymore

Apr 3, 2018
No its finalizing it. It was transferred since November 2017. I got DM for both sponsor and applicant. I called CIC multiple times for verification (excited I guess) since I got DM March 15/2018 and they also confirmed that it was approved and that Etobicoke will contact me for landing.
if you got DM on March 15, then expect to hear from them probably in a couple more weeks. our friends here who received landing appointments got DM late Feb. I got my DM on Mar 1st and still have not hear from them on landing. It seems people who got DM in early march are still waiting for landing appointment. Best of luck to all of us.

Reactions: One- love1