+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing interview timeline.

aliali334

Oct 3, 2017
Yes wife no kidz. Submitted police clearance of my wife on April 9th 2018. Got request of my wife’s medical on april 10 (today) 2018.
Hi
I have a confusion and was wondering if you could clarify. I have applied for PR and included my wife (live oversease) in my appliaction. Paid fees for her but didnt sent her forms along with mine. Will CIC request for her forms? They will contact her or me here in Canada? And how long after medical should i expect a response from CIC?
Regards

Last edited:

Here2help

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hi
I have a confusion and was wondering if you could clarify. I have applied for PR and included my wife (live oversease) in my appliaction. Paid fees for her but didnt sent her forms along with mine. Will CIC request for her forms? They will contact her or me here in Canada? And how long after medical should i expect a response from CIC?
Regards
CIC strats asking forms of any family members you’ve added to your application. So you should expect an email from CIC asking your wife forms .

They will contact via email that you provided on your application form.

1 to 2 months after your wife’s medical, she will get the PPR , depends on the background checks.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Hi guys I received my DM 12 April.waiting for appointment letter from etobicoke. Any time line

I received DM March 15 and received landing appointment email yesterday for April 30. I read people received theirs sooner than I did.

Good luck!