+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing interview timeline.

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
There’s likely possibility they postpone your interview
ok thank u,but as i told its not the hearing,it is the first interview just 1 month after claim!even if it is not hearing,the would postpone it?the hearing will probably in next 1year.just wanna know what kind of questions they will ask me?

dml717

Jun 10, 2018
Hi Everyone,

We just received DM on both PA/SA side this week (Sept 2017 Applicant), and after contacting the IRCC they said the application has been approved and we will be waiting for the local office to contact us via email/letter (I am guessing for the interview).

Does any one know what will be the waiting time be? We are in Toronto.

Sameerabutt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,

We just received DM on both PA/SA side this week (Sept 2017 Applicant), and after contacting the IRCC they said the application has been approved and we will be waiting for the local office to contact us via email/letter (I am guessing for the interview).

Many congratulations . You are lucky . Can you share your timeline

Sameerabutt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,

You got DM within 1 year ?? Lucky man
I applied in March 2017 and processing starts in April 10,2017. Submitted medical in June 2018 and waiting for DM????

dml717

Jun 10, 2018
You got DM within 1 year ?? Lucky man
I applied in March 2017 and processing starts in April 10,2017. Submitted medical in June 2018 and waiting for DM????
I didn't realize this forum was not under family sponsorship, so to clarify which kind of application are you doing?

sharma628

Jan 28, 2018
hi
i got passport request letter in which they are asking for my wife's passport in india. when i call cic they said i have to wait for landing appointment from etobicoke (wait time is 10 weeks). she said my application is approved on 20th september 2018. my cic account is still not showing decision made. Does it mean decision made date is 20th september 2018 and i should count 10 weeks from 20th september? why they take so much time? they should think it is very frustrating for people. people wait for so long while application process and then on top of that 10 weeks more.

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
friends there is something weird.i claimed my file on sep 3th and the immigration scheduled my interview for oct3th(the first interview which they will take my passport and will give me id) and on of my friend claimed on sep24th and they scheduled the first interview for him to 29sep(4days after claim) both of us have the same case,same condition,same country,everythin are same,but why they gave me the interview time for after month,and for him after 4days?does anybody knows why?