+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing interview timeline.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi Guys,
I had me landing interview this morning and everything went on smoothly
DM: November 06 2018
Landing : January 16 2019

Note: I didn't receive landing interview email. my advise is if you don't receive an email about your landing interview schedule for 4 weeks, you need to call CIC.
CIC lady told my that my 1st interview date was for December 4th and then it is scheduled from January 16(even for this date, no email has been sent)

wish you all the best
Thank you for your advice :)

Reactions: Vhan18

shayanmubarak1

Mar 2, 2011
Hi Friends,
I am just coming out of IRCC office Etobicoke and finally I have got my confirmation of permanent resident. :)
I am concerned about the comments of the the ircc official taking my interview.I have a travel document and in the invitation letter it is not mentioned anywhere to bring it for the interview.She asked for travel document and as I did not bring it she was like I will make a note on your file about it.
I asked her if it is a concern but she did not reply.Can anyone plz tell me if it is something to worry about?

Reactions: sss12345 and YoYo81

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi Friends,
I am just coming out of IRCC office Etobicoke and finally I have got my confirmation of permanent resident. :)
I am concerned about the comments of the the ircc official taking my interview.I have a travel document and in the invitation letter it is not mentioned anywhere to bring it for the interview.She asked for travel document and as I did not bring it she was like I will make a note on your file about it.
I asked her if it is a concern but she did not reply.Can anyone plz tell me if it is something to worry about?
Congratulation :) , I think its ok dont worry It's time of celebration ,cheer up :)

Reactions: sss12345

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Hi Friends,
Congratulations! Don't worry, if it was something to worry about she wouldn't have issued your Confirmation of Permanent Residence.

ks51290

Jul 6, 2018
Hi Friends,
Timeline ? date of DM and date of landing interview ?

Mezo799

Feb 5, 2019
Hi guys, did anyone received DM in February has get interview appointment?
My time line
Application received 25 September 2017
DM 5 February 2019
Waiting for interviews

ks51290

Jul 6, 2018
My time line
DM 5 February 2019
Waiting for interviews
Hi,

So I have noticed that the landing interviews are coming based on date of DM and not application received. I saw about 5 instances where april applicants got landing interview before march and feb applicants. They had earlier DM dates.

Thanks

Reactions: Mezo799

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
My time line
DM 5 February 2019
Waiting for interviews
My wife , DM 5 Feb and landing interview 26 Feb , Calgary . Maybe landing date depends on the center

Reactions: live&love

Mezo799

Feb 5, 2019
My wife , DM 5 Feb and landing interview 26 Feb , Calgary . Maybe landing date depends on the center
Thanks for your reply, I'm still waiting for interview appointment in Etobike office, I hope I get it by next week.
All the best for your wife's interview

Reactions: YoYo81

RaedRaghib

Nov 20, 2017
Hello guys, I received DM on January 07,2019 but still I didn’t receive landing appointment. I called couple of times and they said the waiting time for Vancouver office is 3 months. Is that normal?

samydude65

Nov 29, 2017
Toronto
Category........
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Med's Request
06-09-2018
Interview........
12-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-03-2019
Received DM 11 Feb 2019
Still haven't received landing(interview) email or request. How long does it usually take? :eek::eek::eek:

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi Guys,
I had me landing interview this morning and everything went on smoothly
DM: November 06 2018
Landing : January 16 2019

Note: I didn't receive landing interview email. my advise is if you don't receive an email about your landing interview schedule for 4 weeks, you need to call CIC.
CIC lady told my that my 1st interview date was for December 4th and then it is scheduled from January 16(even for this date, no email has been sent)

wish you all the best
If you did not receive any email then how did you provide a proof of landing letter when you went to the office. They generally ask for the appointment invitation.
Please can you share your experience
Thank you

cluca18

Oct 11, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-31-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
I got DM on Feb 18 and I’m May 30 still waiting for landing letter (Etobicoke). Has anyone received letter lately for Etobicoke’s office ?

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just want to update - I just received the landing interview request at the Etobicoke office.
Landing interview scheduled on March 4th and file was approved on Feb 4th.

For all those waiting for landing email and have the file approved please email the following address -
Ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca (If you are in Toronto.)
CIC-Winnipeg@cic.gc.ca if somebody’s VO is Winnipeg. They respond within a day.

Thank you guys and will share my experience of landing. I emailed all the 3 offices above and they scheduled my interview. :)