05-31-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
Hi Guys,

Just want to update - I just received the landing interview request at the Etobicoke office.
Landing interview scheduled on March 4th and file was approved on Feb 4th.

For all those waiting for landing email and have the file approved please email the following address -
Ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca (If you are in Toronto.)
CIC-Winnipeg@cic.gc.ca if somebody’s VO is Winnipeg. They respond within a day.

Thank you guys and will share my experience of landing. I emailed all the 3 offices above and they scheduled my interview. :)
Thank very much for the information. I’ll email them

zein fayez

Nov 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just want to update - I just received the landing interview request at the Etobicoke office.

For all those waiting for landing email and have the file approved please email the following address -

Thank you guys and will share my experience of landing. I emailed all the 3 offices above and they scheduled my interview. :)
First, congratulations!
Second, what did you apply for? you aren't a refugee, right?

zein fayez

Nov 18, 2018
I am a refugee and I got my DM on 13 February. Etobicoke Office is supposed to contact me for a landing appointment. When do I expect to hear for them (an email for example)? When do I expect my landing interview to be? I have spoken with a CIC agent and she told me that the maximum waiting time is 10 weeks. However, I know it is not true in most cases.
Thanks in advance and wish you all the best with your applications

CGGuy

Jan 18, 2019
Burnaby, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2021
File Transfer...
17-10-2018
Hi Guys,

Thank you very much for the information. I got my DM on 5th February and was waiting for some news since. I just sent a mail to the Etobicoke office after reading your post, and asked what the status is.
Surprisingly, I got an answer 7 minutes after my mail. An interview date on March 5.

So, thank you very much seriously.

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Thank you very much for the information. I got my DM on 5th February and was waiting for some news since. I just sent a mail to the Etobicoke office after reading your post, and asked what the status is.
Surprisingly, I got an answer 7 minutes after my mail. An interview date on March 5.

So, thank you very much seriously.
So happy for you!
Congratulations to you... and glad the information was helpful
All the best!

Reactions: CGGuy

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
Hi guys,

I have recieved my wife s landing interview email today from cic etobicoke.

We had our DM on both sides on feb 15 2019 , and recieved the interview email today March 4 2019. Was really surprised that we have recieved so fast. Just to share some important info : we have sent an email to CIC etobicoke office last week to provide us an early appointment ( Lol , we couldnt wait after the DM ) after reading on this forum that few ppl emailed the office and they recieved a response.
But honestly , we did the same on last tuesday from my wife s email and we didnt recieve any response for the email .
But , since we have a representative on our file , my rep called me this evening and told us the good news.

So it doesnt work all the time i believe only if emergencies , so its based on case to case.

Long story short : we finally at the end of this stressful wait !!

This forum helped me predict the DM , AIP , SA , medical requests , and finally the landing interviews by reading peoples updates on this forum . So i have decided to contribute to help many ppl just like i have benefited. I thank u all for ur wonderful patience and updates shared on this forum which helped ppl like me .. i just feel very thankful to all of u guys ..

My timeline:
Applied : March 12 2018
Medicals req: Dec 28 2018 ( 2 nd time requested due to medicals expired from the Visitor s visa did in dec 2017 )
Aip , SA, DM : Feb 15 2019
Interview letter : March 4 2019
Interview date : March 9 , 2019 etobicoke

Good luck to all of u guys who are waiting , ur next !! Hang in there !!

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi guys,

I have recieved my wife s landing interview email today from cic etobicoke.

We had our DM on both sides on feb 15 2019 , and recieved the interview email today March 4 2019. Was really surprised that we have recieved so fast. Just to share some important info : we have sent an email to CIC etobicoke office last week to provide us an early appointment ( Lol , we couldnt wait after the DM ) after reading on this forum that few ppl emailed the office and they recieved a response.
But honestly , we did the same on last tuesday from my wife s email and we didnt recieve any response for the email .
But , since we have a representative on our file , my rep called me this evening and told us the good news.

So it doesnt work all the time i believe only if emergencies , so its based on case to case.

Long story short : we finally at the end of this stressful wait !!

This forum helped me predict the DM , AIP , SA , medical requests , and finally the landing interviews by reading peoples updates on this forum . So i have decided to contribute to help many ppl just like i have benefited. I thank u all for ur wonderful patience and updates shared on this forum which helped ppl like me .. i just feel very thankful to all of u guys ..

My timeline:
Applied : March 12 2018
Medicals req: Dec 28 2018 ( 2 nd time requested due to medicals expired from the Visitor s visa did in dec 2017 )
Aip , SA, DM : Feb 15 2019
Interview letter : March 4 2019
Interview date : March 9 , 2019 etobicoke

Good luck to all of u guys who are waiting , ur next !! Hang in there !!
Are you refugees?
Protected person?
Inland or outland?
Your timeline seems very unusual

samydude65

Nov 29, 2017
Toronto
Category........
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Med's Request
06-09-2018
Interview........
12-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-03-2019
Are you refugees?
Protected person?
Inland or outland?
Your timeline seems very unusual
Definitely not a refugee...must be either express entry candidate or other category PR applicant. Coz processing timeline denotes he has received it within a year timeframe which isn't possible for refugees PR applicant...

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Definitely not a refugee...must be either express entry candidate or other category PR applicant. Coz processing timeline denotes he has received it within a year timeframe which isn't possible for refugees PR applicant...
You’re right it’s quite rare but I also wouldn’t be shocked if they were refugees. I happen to personally know a few Syrian refugees who got their applications processed in 8 months. A lot of factors factor in. Also, which officers handle your case does matter. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Cheers!

Reactions: samydude65

samydude65

Nov 29, 2017
Toronto
Category........
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Med's Request
06-09-2018
Interview........
12-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-03-2019
You’re right it’s quite rare but I also wouldn’t be shocked if they were refugees. I happen to personally know a few Syrian refugees who got their applications processed in 8 months. A lot of factors factor in. Also, which officers handle your case does matter. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Cheers!
Yes u r right 8 months is long enough i have seen syrian and Bhutanese refugees processed in 4 months...But other than that all other applicants are processed in 16-18 months timeframe...But u never know miracles happen sometimes...May be in coming days we could see someone get it even earlier than 16 months...

Reactions: sss12345