+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing interview timeline.

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Hi
I got DM( approval in principle) on 4 July 2018. I haven't received any email for landing interview yet from Edmonton office. Any idea how long it will take? I see on forum it take 1-2 weeks in Etobicoke office. Please share and advise
You should call them and tell them about that. They’ll contact your office and within 3-4 days, they will schedule an interview.

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
I live in Canada and my spouse is in India. I received PPR request on Aug 30th for my spouse to submit the passport. Passport was submitted and received back with COPR. I received an email from IRCC Winnipeg on Aug 31st that I would be scheduled for landing appointment soon. However myself being the primary applicant still waiting for landing appointment 4 weeks gone!! I sent a follow up email back to Winnipeg, however they said that I would be hearing on that from Etobicoke for landing appointment soon. When I called the agent, he said he would share me an email for Request for Information where I need to submit the form.

Can someone please guide me on which option to go from here to get details about landing appointment. Your response is appreciated.
Here is the email for "Request for information" from the agent

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:
How to submit your feedback
Your feedback is important to us. You may submit a comment, compliment or complaint about IRCC services, performance or processes, such as:
Application processing times,
Fees or refunds,
Online tools or the IRCC website,
Policy and legislation,
Etc.
In order to do so, please fill out the feedback form available on our website. (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx?_ga=1.159223353.2062273042.1411484201)
Check your application status - You may either:
sign in to your online account to check your application status,
create an online account and link your application to it, or
use the online tool (Client Application Status (CAS)). - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
Change of address
Find application forms and guides
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question

Sameerabutt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
For anyone who is waiting for etobicoke email. Honestly i am so shocked! Here is my experience. Got pr approval email on july 31. Then email than etobicoke will contact me. Okay. Waiting for 2 weeks i got fed up, i emailed etobicoke landing yesterday and today i got an email that I MISSED MY LANDING APPOINTMENT ON AUG 3RD. APPARENTLY THEY CALLED AND SCHEDULED BUT I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING. SO FRUSTRATED. SO THEY EMAILED ME THAT I got rescheduled for aug 23 8 am. I guess this happens often and they rescheduled right away. Plz if you are waiting for more than a week, do yourself a favor and email landing etobicoke email and they will tell you whats happening! Good luck
Can you share Etobicoke email address

Rd2017

Sep 28, 2018
Hi..got my Dm last August 23..received email last aug 23 refers to my spousal sponship appointment for finalization of pr cic Windsor will contact me..it’s more than 4weeks now since I got my dm..how long it take in Windsor cic to get the landing interview letter..

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Hi..got my Dm last August 23..received email last aug 23 refers to my spousal sponship appointment for finalization of pr cic Windsor will contact me..it’s more than 4weeks now since I got my dm..how long it take in Windsor cic to get the landing interview letter..
Call them and let them know about that, you’ll get a date within 3-4 days

Reactions: Rd2017

sandy lubana

Oct 2, 2018
Hi guys i have got my DM on march 7th 2018. Waiting for my Landing email to come from Etobicoke office. Dose anyone got email for landing recently? How long do they take normally to send the interview email?
i got an email directly after two and half month that you have scheduled for appointment

Rd2017

Sep 28, 2018
Call them and let them know about that, you’ll get a date within 3-4 days
i called them and the agent said that it will take up to 6 weeks starting today,they send another request to windsor cic...hoping that i will get my landing interview this month..

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
i called them and the agent said that it will take up to 6 weeks starting today,they send another request to windsor cic...hoping that i will get my landing interview this month..
Yeah that’s what they say, once they send a request to the IRCC office in Windsor, they should be able to schedule an interview with you. I’m in Windsor and the office here is not too busy.

Reactions: Rd2017