+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
anyone planning on flagpoling instead of waiting for appointment time?
I am nervous as I have a trip at the end of February and I am afraid if I want until I get the appointment i wont get my card on time for the trip and than i cannot travel... right?
Did you go flagpoling?

Sully_McGregor

Feb 21, 2018
great please keep us posted... good luck to you. keeping my finger crossed for the interview date in DEC
All went very smoothly. The appointment was for 1pm. We arrived at 12.25 and left at 1.05! There were about five people ahead of us on arrival but the process was very quick & efficient. Very friendly people too. Definitely recommended.

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Any luck with an interview?
No I just called them today and got the response saying ETIBOKE office has a timeline of responding by 6 weeks , hence I have to wait for that. I have also requested them to expedite but looks like it is not possible.
I have to wait till they reply :(

jhez2007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
No I just called them today and got the response saying ETIBOKE office has a timeline of responding by 6 weeks , hence I have to wait for that. I have also requested them to expedite but looks like it is not possible.
I have to wait till they reply :(

I just sent an email to ETOBICOKE office today making follow up regarding my request for an appointment. They replied back to me immediately with below:

Good Day,

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that all schedules have been finalized for this calendar year.

Your landing date will be provided to you via email sometime in January or February of 2020.

So, I think no possibility to do landing with IRCC this month.

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I just sent an email to ETOBICOKE office today making follow up regarding my request for an appointment. They replied back to me immediately with below:

Good Day,

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that all schedules have been finalized for this calendar year.

Your landing date will be provided to you via email sometime in January or February of 2020.

When did you apply?

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

Good Day,

I called this morning too but they said the timeline is 2weeks to 3 months. I guess i ll go for flagpoling instead

jhez2007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I called this morning too but they said the timeline is 2weeks to 3 months. I guess i ll go for flagpoling instead
I sent my request Nov 28 and then the request was transferred to ETOBICOKE Dec 02. Niagara falls not 100% guaranteed. Kingston is the best option right but unfortunately, I don't drive. Do you know anyone who can drive us? Thanks

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I sent my request Nov 28 and then the request was transferred to ETOBICOKE Dec 02. Niagara falls not 100% guaranteed. Kingston is the best option right but unfortunately, I don't drive. Do you know anyone who can drive us? Thanks
Even i dont drive, thats why i am planning to go to rainbow bridge on Wednesday.