+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
anyone planning on flagpoling instead of waiting for appointment time?
I am nervous as I have a trip at the end of February and I am afraid if I want until I get the appointment i wont get my card on time for the trip and than i cannot travel... right?

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
anyone planning on flagpole instead of waiting for appointment time?
I am nervous as I have a trip at the end of February and I am afraid if I want until I get the appointment i wont get my card on time for the trip and than i cannot travel... right?
I am on the same boat like you.. I am keeping this visa a kind of emergency. I have requested for an interview with on27th NOV... no reply yet

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Is the option of flagpoling open completely, as the letter says if you are unable to schedule an appointment then you exit and re enter country.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
my parents are here on a super visa (multiple entry visit visa) they also have a US visa. Just wondering of this is an option that can be taken if the appointment takes too long.

I emailed them on tuesday for the appointment from my email. but they said today that I will have to send them a representative form. So my dad emailed them again for an appointment today from his email.

hopefully we will get an appointment soon.

jhez2007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Me,

Me , I tried the other week in Niagara but officer said, they have line up already. So, maybe I will try again next week Thursday. But if you drive, we can go to Kingston as they open on weekends or in Sarnia... :)

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Me,

Me , I tried the other week in Niagara but officer said, they have line up already. So, maybe I will try again next week Thursday. But if you drive, we can go to Kingston as they open on weekends or in Sarnia... :)
Are you sure that they ate open on weekends?