+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

lunamenezes

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
We have applied under incanada spouse category. And enail we received is :
Attached to this email is a letter indicating the date and time of your permanent resident landing interview at CIC Etobicoke. Please print this letter and bring it with you to your interview. Also attached is a document detailing the photo requirements for your confirmation of permanent residence document.

Attached letter in email says :

Dear Client,
We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an
interview that is scheduled for 11:00 AM on July 10, 2019. Your interview will be conducted at:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Toronto (Etobicoke)
(Citizenship and Immigration Canada on official signs)
5353 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 6K5
Suite 100, Ground Floor; also accessible via 5343 Dundas Street West
Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:  Your passport
o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status.
o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.  Two photographs for your permanent resident card
o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page.
o We will not process photographs that do not meet our specifications.
 Your current Social Insurance Number, only if you are in possession of one
o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident.
o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.  Your in-Canada dependent(s), only if you have included them in your permanent residence application
o Your dependent(s) must also bring their passport and photographs, as well as their SIN if in possession of one.  Your sponsor, only if you are landing under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class
o Your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address.  Your own interpreter, only if you require one as necessary
o Please note that we only provide service in English and French.
Instructions for Convention refugees, their dependents and other individuals with seized documents
 You must also provide the certified copies of all seized documents and your Notice of Seizure form. If you are unable to provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items, which must be issued by the government of your country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence:
o passport or travel document, national identification card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, voter ID card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted).
Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment
 The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $490.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.
 We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
 If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.
 Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.
Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada, and your file may be closed accordingly. If you have any concerns, please call 1-888-242-2100.
Do you have questions? Avez-vous des questions?
Website / Site web: www.cic.gc.ca
Client Support Centre / Centre de soutien à la clientèle: 1-888-242-2100
Agent DK IRCC Etobicoke

Pls advise. We paid 1040$ so I believe that included RPRF fee- I will show them that receipt.
hi , I received the same letter , what they ask on the interview?

rcanzy

Mar 28, 2019
Did you already send new photos for COPR?

If yes, you can skip taking an extra set. The agent would just give you an option if u want to change photos on the COPR or you fine with them.

If no and you have been directly called for interview, you'll need the photos
Indeed, I sent the two photos when I submitted my passport after have gotten the PPR email. The CoPR has one of the fotos sent attached to it.

EllieTran

Oct 28, 2019
Hi, There. Hope U re being well. Did U receive ur PR card yet. I called 3 time to IRCC center and they told that everything is ok, wait to receive my PR card. Now is 2 months and 20 days ago from 30 August for recieving my COPR document.

EllieTran

Oct 28, 2019
same for me a landing interview on Aug 30th and no news after that. even I linked my online account and still shows submitted and not processed.
Hi, There. Hope U re being well. Did U receive ur PR card yet. I called 3 time to IRCC center and they told that everything is ok, wait to receive my PR card. Now is 2 months and 20 days ago from 30 August for recieving my COPR document.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Have you not got the COPR yet or are you waiting for the PR card?

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Can U tell me what I have to do . Thanks for ur reply , There
I don't understand what you are saying!

You have COPR on 30-Aug..
Did you complete landing formality? You don't get PR card directly after COPR. You need to do landing process

EllieTran

Oct 28, 2019
I landed and I signed on COPR on 30 August. And In paper is written “ in approximately 3-4 weeks, PR card ll be in my mail.
Then 6 weeks later, I still didn’t receive it.
I called 3 time at Sept , Oct and Nov. Everytime I called hearing they said I have to wait my Pr delivery in my address mail. The thing I don’t know why taking too long from that day till now.
Thanks for ur reply

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
I landed and I signed on COPR on 30 August. And In paper is written “ in approximately 3-4 weeks, PR card ll be in my mail.
Then 6 weeks later, I still didn’t receive it.
I called 3 time at Sept , Oct and Nov. Everytime I called hearing they said I have to wait my Pr delivery in my address mail. The thing I don’t know why taking too long from that day till now.
Thanks for ur reply
That is unusually long!!!
Many people have landed after that and got the PR. Try raising a webform for it and ask what is holding up!

EllieTran

Oct 28, 2019
That is unusually long!!!
Many people have landed after that and got the PR. Try raising a webform for it and ask what is holding up!
Yes, I called and they still said everything is ok. Waiting for my PR card in mail.

And I don’t understand my CIC is writing :

Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
    ( what s it meants . Inwhile 30 August I became PR . )
Details about my application status
  • Principal Applicant:
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
  • Application number:
  • Date Received: August 30, 2019
( This is a day I signed on COPR paper in order to becoming PR )
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date: