+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

Jerrysk3

Aug 13, 2019
What's the IRCC location?
I didn't know they do landing appointments on saturday as well. I am also close to Etobicoke and the agent told me today that my file is in queue for appointment and it takes upto 6 weeks to get a response. So, I am guessing I will be waiting for 2 months and over too.

trihuynh

Jan 7, 2017
Did anyone receive an email from IRCC (not the automated one) that they sent a request to Etobicoke office to book a landing appointment, and the office would respond within 30 business days?

I got such a message from them today.

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Did anyone receive an email from IRCC (not the automated one) that they sent a request to Etobicoke office to book a landing appointment, and the office would respond within 30 business days?

Yeah you will get an email with appointment confirmation detailing when and where.

trihuynh

Jan 7, 2017
Yeah you will get an email with appointment confirmation detailing when and where.
There’s nothing in the email that says the location and the time for my appointment. It just says that they have sent the request to Etobicoke (different then the automated message received after I sent my request)

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
There’s nothing in the email that says the location and the time for my appointment. It just says that they have sent the request to Etobicoke (different then the automated message received after I sent my request)
Did you get an email other than the automated email ?? If so check the email that will have an attachment.

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
The email did not have any attachment. So I have no idea what to expect.
I am not sure what is your email tells but usually we get an automated email once we submit and in few weeks we get confirmation email with attachment. May be you can try to reach IRCC and clarify.

wondergirl1989

Jul 26, 2019

me too got this email yesterday ,they have mentioned that etobicoke office will contact me soon for an appointment since I m already in implied status .No update from etobicoke office yet

Parthi.rangan

Jul 3, 2019
Is your current temporary status expiring few months later?
I was wondering if they take more time to respond to the one's who have longer times left for their visa expiry and it wouldn't hurt to delay their appointment.
Because, my temporary status is expiring in November end and still waiting to hear from them.
They will send near by your expiry date. Mostly near October