+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

user.profile

May 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
If you got your COPR signed and finished your landing means you have the PR. Just the few things to do after that would be to apply for SIN and PR card and health card. Maybe they will update your account or you can try and calling them to ask about the status update on the cic account...Congrats!!
hey !!! i didnt get copr... but i have landing interview at etobicoke.. what does this mean.. please reply

user.profile

May 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
me too got this email yesterday ,they have mentioned that etobicoke office will contact me soon for an appointment since I m already in implied status .No update from etobicoke office yet
Hey i have appointment at etobicoke on sept 6... I didn’t receive any copr but one mail suggesting that I have landing appobtment and i should bring print out and photograph... what does this means and what they will ask me over there

Elyssa

Jun 7, 2019
Hey i have appointment at etobicoke on sept 6... I didn’t receive any copr but one mail suggesting that I have landing appobtment and i should bring print out and photograph... what does this means and what they will ask me over there
I think they will give you the copr right after the interview, and will be automatically landed as pr since your passport will be stamped too at that moment.

That's what i have read from those who were asked to be invited in an interview.

I am not that sure though.

Elyssa

Jun 7, 2019
Hey everyone. hope y'all doing Great :)

Its been over 6 weeks since i sent an email to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca requesting to book for an appointment as i have to get my inland landing done but still haven't received any response yet.

i tried the helpline but they keep on asking me to wait
Should i wait? or Should i do a flagpole at any nearest border? - i don't have US VISA and i am wondering if that could cause a problem when i apply for US VISA or everytime i enter US?

Btw, just wanted to understand the average timeline that would take to complete inland landing

Thanks for your help!
Have a great day
I am in7 weeks and counting. .

Jerrysk3

Aug 13, 2019

Its been over 6 weeks since i sent an email to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca requesting to book for an appointment as i have to get my inland landing done but still haven't received any response yet.

Should i wait? or Should i do a flagpole at any nearest border? - i don't have US VISA and i am wondering if that could cause a problem when i apply for US VISA or everytime i enter US?

Btw, just wanted to understand the average timeline that would take to complete inland landing

Thanks for your help!
Have a great day
I am in the same situation as you.. I've applied for US visa, but even that interview is scheduled for October end week. If I don't get a landing appointment before that, I think I might as well take a trip to US.

Rzz975

Sep 4, 2019
Hi everyone. Need some help here. I got my DM Jan 31st, 2019 saying my application is approved and etobicoke office will contact me for interview. It has been almost 8 months since I got the letter but still no one contacted me for interview. I have went to the office for follow up and also online inquiries form. But all said to wait. I am stressing out and scared. Does anyone know how long is the wait at the moment? What else should I try? Any info or comments might help! Thanks !!

Parthi.rangan

Jul 3, 2019
I am in7 weeks and counting. .
I too waited almost 6 weeks. No response from them. So I went to Niagara lewiston bridge. It took 5 hrs to completed the entire process. I recommend you to reach US border at 7:45. Reach with flag pole document at canada border at 8 to 8:10. I saw today only 7 people came. I went inside at 8:30 and came out at 1pm est

Parthi.rangan

Jul 3, 2019
when did you send the email and when did you get the response? Will you please share the timeline and your date of expiry of temp status and copr? I am just tryin to estimate the amount of weeks I have to wait until I get the landing appointment.
I would say. If your work permit and one time visa have more time. They will not call or send email unless appointment is less

Parthi.rangan

Jul 3, 2019
Hi everyone. Need some help here. I got my DM Jan 31st, 2019 saying my application is approved and etobicoke office will contact me for interview. It has been almost 8 months since I got the letter but still no one contacted me for interview. I have went to the office for follow up and also online inquiries form. But all said to wait. I am stressing out and scared. Does anyone know how long is the wait at the moment? What else should I try? Any info or comments might help! Thanks !!
I too waited almost 6 weeks. Due to job requirements I decided and I went to Niagara lewiston bridge It took 5 hrs to completed the entire process. I recommend you to reach US border at 7:45. Reach with flag pole document at canada border at 8 to 8:10. I saw today only 7 people came. I went inside at 8:30 and came out at 1pm est

Parthi.rangan

Jul 3, 2019

Thanks for your help!
Have a great day

No visa required. You have to say flag poling. That's it. I too waited almost 6 weeks. No response from them. So I went to Niagara lewiston bridge. It took 5 hrs to completed the entire process. I recommend you to reach US border at 7:45. Reach with flag pole document at canada border at 8 to 8:10. I saw today only 7 people came. I went inside at 8:30 and came out at 1pm est

Jerrysk3

Aug 13, 2019
I would say. If your work permit and one time visa have more time. They will not call or send email unless appointment is less
my permit ending soon in November... and that's why I was hoping for them to atleast give me an appointment till mid October...

Jerrysk3

Aug 13, 2019
No visa required. You have to say flag poling. That's it. I too waited almost 6 weeks. No response from them. So I went to Niagara lewiston bridge. It took 5 hrs to completed the entire process. I recommend you to reach US border at 7:45. Reach with flag pole document at canada border at 8 to 8:10. I saw today only 7 people came. I went inside at 8:30 and came out at 1pm est
yes, I have a feeling I am going to end up doing that if nothing else works out... just didn't want to take changes getting pink slip from US that might cause issues while getting US travel visa...

ashrock

Jul 3, 2019
Its been 2 months waiting for an appointment. No response after automated reply.
Called CIC multiple times but agent just says wait. It's really frustrating.

farooqm78

Dec 9, 2018
Afternoon All,

I just sent a request for appointment for my Mom's COPR Validation. I got the automated confirmation that they will respond back within 30 days. I just have a question of how long people have been waiting for the appointment confirmation? We live in Mississauga and is it only the Etobicoke Office that does the validation for the COPR in the GTA region.

My Mom is here on a Parent Super Visa and both her COPR and Temporary Resident Visa expire in September 2020. Will this long time until expiry affect the time they make us wait for the appointment?

Any insights on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello I got my COPR at landing appointment at etobicoke ontario on august 24th 2019 but my cic portal account is not updated to approved it still says we are processing your application ... when will it get updated to approved any idea friends?
Plz reply as i posted before also but did not get any help