+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
Yeah if you’re inland yes after that landing letter Etobicoke will send you another email confirming your appointment landing date with complete details of date, time and on what you have to bring
Hello Calm,

I got the letter that you will be contacted directly by local office for landing interview and once you become PR then your overseas dependent (spouse) can submit her Passport in Canadian embassy as she is not in Canada. I am worried because my PGWP is expiring next month and also they just gave 30 days for spouse to submit the passport which she cannot submit till I become PR. Any suggestion please?

Thank You

jhez2007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hello Calm,

I got the letter that you will be contacted directly by local office for landing interview and once you become PR then your overseas dependent (spouse) can submit her Passport in Canadian embassy as she is not in Canada. I am worried because my PGWP is expiring next month and also they just gave 30 days for spouse to submit the passport which she cannot submit till I become PR. Any suggestion please?

Thank You
Try your luck in flagpoling in Niagara. If lucky you can process your landing in 1 day.

virajrao

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
01-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
Hi,

My parents received COPR under Parents and GrandParents sponsorship in Dec-2019. Its almost been over a month now after sending email to IRCC for scheduling landing appointment in Etobicoke, Ontario office. Does anyone know the timelines to hear back from Etobicoke office for landing appointment?

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi,

My parents received COPR under Parents and GrandParents sponsorship in Dec-2019. Its almost been over a month now after sending email to IRCC for scheduling landing appointment in Etobicoke, Ontario office. Does anyone know the timelines to hear back from Etobicoke office for landing appointment?
Hi Viraj, from the date you send the mail to Etobicoke give them 6 weeks atleast.... You will surely hear from them :) if not you can call the regular IRCC number and ask you will get a proper reply

virajrao

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
01-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
Hi Viraj, from the date you send the mail to Etobicoke give them 6 weeks atleast.... You will surely hear from them :) if not you can call the regular IRCC number and ask you will get a proper reply
Hi Ahanan,

I did call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100) and selected option 2227 (for those who have received COPR), but then it directs me to send mail to IRCC for scheduling a landing appointment. I had mailed then on Dec 14th, still awaiting a response. I had sent Wed From request and the agent had informed that Etobicoke office will contact me in 2 weeks; its been 3 weeks now yet no response. So getting a bit worried. The COPR expiry date is Mar 31st, 2020. What are the other options?

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Hi All,

I have my landing interview scheduled this Tuesday @ Etobicoke office. Kindly advise if there are any restrictions on items to be carried to the IRCC office. For example, for my kid's US passport renewal, the US consulate had restrictions on bringing electronic items, bags, liquid etc. Likewise, kindly advise at the earliest based on your landing experience@ Etobicoke office in case we need to follow some observations.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hi- is there anyone from Ottawa waiting for an appointment? Sorry, I am posting here as this is the only active thread on this issue that I could find.

sandeep667

Feb 6, 2019
Hi All,

I have my landing interview scheduled this Tuesday @ Etobicoke office. Kindly advise if there are any restrictions on items to be carried to the IRCC office. For example, for my kid's US passport renewal, the US consulate had restrictions on bringing electronic items, bags, liquid etc. Likewise, kindly advise at the earliest based on your landing experience@ Etobicoke office in case we need to follow some observations.

virajrao

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
01-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
Hi Ahanan,

I did call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100) and selected option 2227 (for those who have received COPR), but then it directs me to send mail to IRCC for scheduling a landing appointment. I had mailed then on Dec 14th, still awaiting a response. I had sent Wed From request and the agent had informed that Etobicoke office will contact me in 2 weeks; its been 3 weeks now yet no response. So getting a bit worried. The COPR expiry date is Mar 31st, 2020. What are the other options?
Received letter from Etobicoke office today for landing appointment on Feb 7th. :)

Reactions: ahanan