Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
All of you who can't get a letter of employment according to CIC's needs, give me your email addresses and I will send you a template for an affidavit that your company policy is such and such.

I can't share it here as it is a scanned document. I know a few people who were in the same situation as you guys, they used a similar affidavit had no problem at all.

Fahdalimirza

Sep 23, 2016
hasankhan27 said:
All of you who can't get a letter of employment according to CIC's needs, give me your email addresses and I will send you a template for an affidavit that your company policy is such and such.

I can't share it here as it is a scanned document. I know a few people who were in the same situation as you guys, they used a similar affidavit had no problem at all.
q

Fahdmirza@hotmail.com plz send

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
hasankhan27 said:

Can you please change it to JPG using smallpdf.com and upload the image to Tinypic.com and post the link here? It will be really helpful and would avoid hassle of emailing everyone.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
DEEPCUR said:
Can you please change it to JPG using smallpdf.com and upload the image to Tinypic.com and post the link here? It will be really helpful and would avoid hassle of emailing everyone.
It much easier for me to send via email as i have never used that site.

pplupo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
hasankhan27 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
pplupo@gmail.com

pplupo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I got an almost-final answer from the company. They have so much bureaucracy that they made it so like only directors and the CEO can write on letterhead. They are out of reach (the company has tens of thousands of employees). Every other document that has official value comes from pre-defined reports from systems so they can't be changed to include new information.
So I'm stuck with:

1) Official document printed on company letterhead with my positions at the company, job title, dates worked, number of work hours per month and monthly salary.
2) Unofficial document on plain paper (no letterhead) of my immediate supervisor with his name + contact information, company contact information, my duties and responsibilities.
3) My supervisor's business card.

The information asked by CIC is all there (salary is not annual, it's per month and number of work hours is not per week, it's per month, but I suppose it will be fine).

The problem is that part of the information is not on a official document on company letterhead and I probably won't be able to get anything saying that I they don't provide me these info on letterhead too. <- THAT'S my issue.

I'm waiting for the affidavit hasankhan27 is kindly offering but I'd like to hear from you guys if you think it will be ok with what I got and a letter from me explaining all this.

msudershan2

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Bangalore
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No Document Request Came
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
pplupo said:
I got an almost-final answer from the company. They have so much bureaucracy that they made it so like only directors and the CEO can write on letterhead. They are out of reach (the company has tens of thousands of employees). Every other document that has official value comes from pre-defined reports from systems so they can't be changed to include new information.
So I'm stuck with:

1) Official document printed on company letterhead with my positions at the company, job title, dates worked, number of work hours per month and monthly salary.
2) Unofficial document on plain paper (no letterhead) of my immediate supervisor with his name + contact information, company contact information, my duties and responsibilities.

The information asked by CIC is all there (salary is not annual, it's per month and number of work hours is not per week, it's per month, but I suppose it will be fine).

The problem is that part of the information is not on a official document on company letterhead and I probably won't be able to get anything saying that I they don't provide me these info on letterhead too. <- THAT'S my issue.

I'm waiting for the affidavit hasankhan27 is kindly offering but I'd like to hear from you guys if you think it will be ok with what I got and a letter from me explaining all this.
I'll state my experience for one job in the UK. The company employs more than 150,000 employees worldwide. Known Pharma company of Europe in Top 5

I worked there for almost 2 years, and at that time the UK was still part of Europe.

I emailed HR, where HR replied back saying following that in line with Data Protection Guidelines (EU) they cannot issue subjective content like roles and responsibilities on Letterhead. They could be issued in the case of criminality or security concerns only.She also told that issuing such letters make them non-compliant to EU Guidelines

On Letterhead she mentioned my annual salary, benefits offered by the company in the UK, hours worked per week, positions held during two years and she was kind enough to mention on letter head that in line with EU Data Protection Guidelines, this is company policy to issue reference letters in the standard format.

I got a non-notarized brief reference letter on plain paper from Ex-Manager from the UK, along with her business card and got it couriered to me in India.

Now I attached Payslips, Contract Letter, Promotion Letter, HM Revenues (Income Tax) Documents, Awards Received during my Tenure in this Company and Research Publications made by me which were presented in American and European Conferences with Links as publications in ATS and ERS stay forever along with email from HR, Reference Letter from HR with information stated above but without Roles and Responsibilities and Non-Notarized Letter from Ex-Manager.

So I would suggest to even get email from HR where it states this is company policy and/or country guidelines to give standard reference letters too. I guess you will be fine.

By the way I got PPR on April 13 :)

Reactions: fissler

prerak

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
I am CEC, If we get a letter from manager on job duties with his visiting card, do we need to get it notorized?
For this notorization, can I go to notary alone and get it notorized? Or My manager will have to accompany me.

I have a letter from HR stating salary, working hours and dates of employment.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
pplupo said:
So I'm stuck with:

I have that exact issue too. I'm just submitting with a letter of explanation saying that it's not in company policy to provide documents in format requested by ircc. I'm just planning to sign the loe. I'm not sure if notary affidavit makes any difference as notary is only done when someone's identity needs to be authenticated. Since ircc doesn't know if a person named as supervisor in our letter exists or not, notarizing would give them that confidence. Business card serves same purpose.

I'll be submitting my app in next few days, will let you know if they reject / cancel my application in coming days.

prerak

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
prerak said:
I am CEC, If we get a letter from manager on job duties with his visiting card, do we need to get it notorized?
For this notorization, can I go to notary alone and get it notorized? Or My manager will have to accompany me.

Please reply to my question

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
prerak said:

You need to know how the concept of notary works. By notarizing, the person authorized to notary gives a legal confirmation that the person who signed something exists legally. They dont care about whats written in the document, just the person.

On an ideal scenario, your manager needs to sign a document in front of a notary and then he should place his seal. In india lawers don't care about these things and simply put their seal. But in us, the person signing should only go to the notary public. Your presence doesnt matter at all. Im not sure of how it works in canada.

pplupo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
msudershan2 said:
I'll state my experience for one job in the UK. The company employs more than 150,000 employees worldwide. Known Pharma company of Europe in Top 5

I worked there for almost 2 years, and at that time the UK was still part of Europe.

I emailed HR, where HR replied back saying following that in line with Data Protection Guidelines (EU) they cannot issue subjective content like roles and responsibilities on Letterhead. They could be issued in the case of criminality or security concerns only.She also told that issuing such letters make them non-compliant to EU Guidelines

On Letterhead she mentioned my annual salary, benefits offered by the company in the UK, hours worked per week, positions held during two years and she was kind enough to mention on letter head that in line with EU Data Protection Guidelines, this is company policy to issue reference letters in the standard format.

I got a non-notarized brief reference letter on plain paper from Ex-Manager from the UK, along with her business card and got it couriered to me in India.

Now I attached Payslips, Contract Letter, Promotion Letter, HM Revenues (Income Tax) Documents, Awards Received during my Tenure in this Company and Research Publications made by me which were presented in American and European Conferences with Links as publications in ATS and ERS stay forever along with email from HR, Reference Letter from HR with information stated above but without Roles and Responsibilities and Non-Notarized Letter from Ex-Manager.

So I would suggest to even get email from HR where it states this is company policy and/or country guidelines to give standard reference letters too. I guess you will be fine.

By the way I got PPR on April 13 :)
Thank you, msudershan2, but it seems you got what is needed on letterhead, so I think the situation is a bit different than mine:

pplupo said:
So I'm stuck with:

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
I have sent the template to all of whom who requested it. Hope you all have got it?

pplupo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
hasankhan27 said:
I have sent the template to all of whom who requested it. Hope you all have got it?
I got it, thank you very much. I have just wrote mine based on it.