+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Reference letter - no letterhead

blurye2

Apr 18, 2017
When I applied for FSW two year ago I managed to get a letter from my manager in a letterhead signed with current jobs and responsibilities. Although all the documents were complete back then by the time my application reached CIC it was capped.

Now I am considering applying for EE and have to get another letter again. Although this time the manager who gave me the letter left the company and I got promoted which means I have to produce another letter with updated responsibilities. My current manager won't be able to give me such a letter coz he cites HR & Company policy. However, my senior colleague (I reported to him once) has agreed to give me one at his own risk in the company letterhead or in a paper & have it notarized .

I am an Indian working in Kuwait. How do I get a letter notarized? Should I get it done from the Indian Embassy in the presence of the person who signs the reference?

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
hasankhan27 said:
All of you who can't get a letter of employment according to CIC's needs, give me your email addresses and I will send you a template for an affidavit that your company policy is such and such.

I can't share it here as it is a scanned document. I know a few people who were in the same situation as you guys, they used a similar affidavit had no problem at all.
Hi,

Please email me on irfan.m.lone@gmail.com

I am also facing the same issue...

blurye2

Apr 18, 2017
hasankhan27 said:
All of you who can't get a letter of employment according to CIC's needs, give me your email addresses and I will send you a template for an affidavit that your company policy is such and such.

I can't share it here as it is a scanned document. I know a few people who were in the same situation as you guys, they used a similar affidavit had no problem at all.

vpv74988@yahoo.com

Kindly send the template.

Regards

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
blurye2 said:
When I applied for FSW two year ago I managed to get a letter from my manager in a letterhead signed with current jobs and responsibilities. Although all the documents were complete back then by the time my application reached CIC it was capped.

Now I am considering applying for EE and have to get another letter again. Although this time the manager who gave me the letter left the company and I got promoted which means I have to produce another letter with updated responsibilities. My current manager won't be able to give me such a letter coz he cites HR & Company policy. However, my senior colleague (I reported to him once) has agreed to give me one at his own risk in the company letterhead or in a paper & have it notarized .

I am an Indian working in Kuwait. How do I get a letter notarized? Should I get it done from the Indian Embassy in the presence of the person who signs the reference?
You manager needs to get it notarized from his country of residence. Your presence not required. They need to go to notary public/notary officers in their respective countries to get it notarized.

tahertalib

Aug 15, 2016
I got an almost-final answer from the company. They have so much bureaucracy that they made it so like only directors and the CEO can write on letterhead. They are out of reach (the company has tens of thousands of employees). Every other document that has official value comes from pre-defined reports from systems so they can't be changed to include new information.
So I'm stuck with:

1) Official document printed on company letterhead with my positions at the company, job title, dates worked, number of work hours per month and monthly salary.
2) Unofficial document on plain paper (no letterhead) of my immediate supervisor with his name + contact information, company contact information, my duties and responsibilities.
3) My supervisor's business card.

The information asked by CIC is all there (salary is not annual, it's per month and number of work hours is not per week, it's per month, but I suppose it will be fine).

The problem is that part of the information is not on a official document on company letterhead and I probably won't be able to get anything saying that I they don't provide me these info on letterhead too. <- THAT'S my issue.

I'm waiting for the affidavit hasankhan27 is kindly offering but I'd like to hear from you guys if you think it will be ok with what I got and a letter from me explaining all this.
Hi
DId u submit ur application? Even i have the same problem like yours..!!

jason2006

May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Job duties have to be mentioned in the letter. Does not matter if it is from HR/Supervisor/Manager or a Colleague. If it is on a letterhead, its good. If on a plain paper, always better to get it notarized.
Hi Maverick, a colleague (who works together) should be okay too? I am working in a Pharmacy, if one of the pharmcists in our store is willing to write my work descriptions, do you think this letter is sufficient?

Thanks

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017

Hi Hassan,

Can u share the template with me at gagansahni2610@gmail.com

payal.madan

Oct 6, 2016

Hey

Hey! Can you plz help me with the template of the affidavit? My email id is payal.madan3@gmail.com