+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Reference letter - no letterhead

JOVISUN

Jun 4, 2019
All of you who can't get a letter of employment according to CIC's needs, give me your email addresses and I will send you a template for an affidavit that your company policy is such and such.

I can't share it here as it is a scanned document. I know a few people who were in the same situation as you guys, they used a similar affidavit had no problem at all.
Please forward the affidavit template to my email
jovi8670@yahoo.com

Thanks

Anair

Feb 11, 2020
Hi guys. I am in the same boat. My HR has denied to give me the roles and responsibilities in the employment verification letter. My co-worker is hesitant but kind of agreeing to give me a letter. My question is for notarizing this letter, which notarization are we talking about:
  1. Have the Notary notarize your signature on your original document; or
  2. Have the Notary certify your document is an original; or
  3. Have the Notary make a notarized true copy of the original document.

prkartik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2017
LANDED..........
26-07-2017
Hi,

you can also submit bonafide letter from your current employer mentioning your Job role or designation with Join date as proof of employment.

Please include your organisations VISA extension letter if any. You can get a similar letter from your client Manager who can answer phone calls or answer emails.

Apr 26, 2020
All of you who can't get a letter of employment according to CIC's needs, give me your email addresses and I will send you a template for an affidavit that your company policy is such and such.

I can't share it here as it is a scanned document. I know a few people who were in the same situation as you guys, they used a similar affidavit had

I can't share it here as it is a scanned document. I know a few people who were in the same situation as you guys, they used a similar affidavit had no problem at all.
nadeemkhan6191@gmail.com

JOVISUN

Jun 4, 2019

Please help me with the template. jovi8670@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Arshdeep31

Aug 23, 2019

arshdeepsingh9022@gmail.com
Please email me

soha.aly

Feb 11, 2022
does referance letter(which is given by one of your collegue)
should be on company letter head??
as i know job experience should on company letter head but im asking about referance letter