+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility: Review Required - 2020

RobynLewis

Jul 28, 2020
Hey All,

Hope everyone's doing good.

AOR: 16/2/2020

Bio metrics & Criminality is cleared.

Eligibility says review required for proof of funds & Employment.

On 3rd of March they had asked for a letter of consent from my husband confirming that I can access the funds in his ac since I am the primary applicant.
This letter was provided on the 4th of March. Post which there was no update on my AC until we decided to order GCMS notes and received them on the 27th of June, through which we realized that there is review required on employment documents too.

So we decided to proactively upload additional documents proving my job status the very next day which was 28th of June via webform.
I received a confirmation stating the documents have been received by the concerned person and will get back to me if they need any more details,

The problem is that ever since then there is no update from them at all.

Is there anyone with the similar situation? What do you suggest I should do next to make sure I clear eligibility.

Thanks & Regards,
RL

Reactions: priyakk

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hi All,

Join here to whine about your application status that has gone into Review required.

From few other threads, looks like its going to be a long painful wait :(

Most importantly if you get PPR, then please share it here to provide some hope for others.

Program: CEC
AOR: 18th Feb 2020
Medical Passed: 28th Feb 2020
Biometric: 02 Mar 2020
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
VO: Edmonton
GCMS request date: 10 Mar 2020
Hey did you get any update? Is your eligibility status changed? Please let us know We are in same boat

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hey All,

On 3rd of March they had asked for a letter of consent from my husband confirming that I can access the funds in his ac since I am the primary applicant.
This letter was provided on the 4th of March. Post which there was no update on my AC until we decided to order GCMS notes and received them on the 27th of June, through which we realized that there is review required on employment documents too.

So we decided to proactively upload additional documents proving my job status the very next day which was 28th of June via webform.
I received a confirmation stating the documents have been received by the concerned person and will get back to me if they need any more details,

Is there anyone with the similar situation? What do you suggest I should do next to make sure I clear eligibility.

Thanks & Regards,
RL
Hi May I know your eligibility status now. Does it got passed?

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I contacted IRCC yesterday and they mentioned that if your profile goes under review required then it will definitely exceed the estimated time that is mentioned on your EE profile.
So that happens when review required comes up on file right?

aun_syed

Aug 15, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
Hey All,

Thanks & Regards,
RL
Hi Robyn,

In a very similar situation here, plus another complication. My AOR is November 2019. I wasn't expecting much to move on my application as we were expecting a baby to be added to our application in May. After birth, I completed my wife's medical and got the status medical passed, we had already crossed 6 months while waiting for medical.

Then I decided to order GCMS notes in June, to my surprise, I had RR on my job duties. The same job, the same title, had been accepted as valid for my job role in one country, while when the company transferred me to another location, the same job and duties, case officer had mentioned that the letter was not in line with NOC Code and hence, review required.

I then decided to hire a lawyer and prepared a proper response clarifying the situation, and highlighting the fact that you have basically accepted the same duties for one job tenure, that you are denying for another tenure. I am still waiting for a reply.

I am guessing the delay could also be because we did not receive our daughter's passport due to COVID related delays, and hence that part of the application cannot proceed either.

Bit of a jam, but such is life :)

Jkaur1993

Dec 14, 2019
Hi guys,
Today I got gcms response. On first page it says eligibility not started. On last page mentioned case analyst-recommended passed but in ede section it says review required . I have one and half yrs experience and it says zero yrs and months experience. Please help me to understand it m very stressed.

RobynLewis

Jul 28, 2020
Hi Robyn,

In a very similar situation here, plus another complication. My AOR is November 2019. I wasn't expecting much to move on my application as we were expecting a baby to be added to our application in May. After birth, I completed my wife's medical and got the status medical passed, we had already crossed 6 months while waiting for medical.

Then I decided to order GCMS notes in June, to my surprise, I had RR on my job duties. The same job, the same title, had been accepted as valid for my job role in one country, while when the company transferred me to another location, the same job and duties, case officer had mentioned that the letter was not in line with NOC Code and hence, review required.

I then decided to hire a lawyer and prepared a proper response clarifying the situation, and highlighting the fact that you have basically accepted the same duties for one job tenure, that you are denying for another tenure. I am still waiting for a reply.

I am guessing the delay could also be because we did not receive our daughter's passport due to COVID related delays, and hence that part of the application cannot proceed either.

I understand and i hope you get through soon. I am also waiting for an update on my application.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Hey All,

Thanks & Regards,
RL
Hello, I hope you've gotten you PPR now, may I please ask what the reason for review required on employment letter was?

RobynLewis

Jul 28, 2020
Hi Robyn,

Hi Arun

This wait is getting longer and longer But I Hope and pray that your application gets through soon.

RobynLewis

Jul 28, 2020
Hello, I hope you've gotten you PPR now, may I please ask what the reason for review required on employment letter was?
Hi,

Nope. Haven't received my PPR. I am still waiting for my application to show some progress.

The reason for RR was my job duties. My company is not willing to give it on their letter head. Hence, the struggle.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Hi,

Nope. Haven't received my PPR. I am still waiting for my application to show some progress.

The reason for RR was my job duties. My company is not willing to give it on their letter head. Hence, the struggle.
Thank you very much, your PR will come in soon.

Reactions: RobynLewis

eno95

Feb 25, 2020
I just received my gems note, it says RR for job employment, one of the reasons is because the reference letter wasn't dated. Please what do I do?