+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility: Review Required - 2020

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
just called today, RR for eligibility, others are ongoing! But the operator didn't tell me the reason....

AoR Aug 22nd.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Hi guys - mine is 15 points lower than actual score. they also dint put very much info - i am just assuming its my education because what else could the 15 points be exactly for right.. idk. i contacted my college and asked them to give me another letter to confirm i went to that college - so they did and i submitted it around 1.5 months ago now i believe, just the other day got a response that it has been sent to the concerned office, whatever this means. I submitted diploma certificate, transcripts etc. still RR. maybe this is reason for rr? someone else told me there was one girl before who was i the same situation - and her certificate was submitted in black and white - for that reason they thought it was fake and then placed it in review required??? lol how stupid can they be hahahaha. so i am thinking should i really resubmit a copy of diploma as a colored copy now. but then also someone told me if you submit it now it may raise suspicion? I really don't know what to do

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi Hanen, how is your process? Did you order another note?
Hi, Lizzy.

I called them about 2 wks ago, under the Eligibility, bumped into "The applicant appears met the minimal requirements"(Not sure if it's the original wording but sth like this.) I ordered a note on Mar 24th, I think it'll take couple of more days. Let's see what's going on!

Thank you for asking! I'll keep it updated.

Reactions: LizzyBennet

LizzyBennet

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Hi, Lizzy.

I called them about 2 wks ago, under the Eligibility, bumped into "The applicant appears met the minimal requirements"(Not sure if it's the original wording but sth like this.) I ordered a note on Mar 24th, I think it'll take couple of more days. Let's see what's going on!

Wish you luck. Keep us posted

Reactions: HanenBlade

Mayur2416

Jul 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2021
Hi All,

Join here to whine about your application status that has gone into Review required.

From few other threads, looks like its going to be a long painful wait :(

Most importantly if you get PPR, then please share it here to provide some hope for others.

Program: CEC
AOR: 18th Feb 2020
Medical Passed: 28th Feb 2020
Biometric: 02 Mar 2020
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
VO: Edmonton
GCMS request date: 10 Mar 2020
hello buddy,
did you get your copr or are you still waiting?

ashwinvsinha

Aug 12, 2020
I just received my gems note, it says RR for job employment, one of the reasons is because the reference letter wasn't dated. Please what do I do?
Hi I am in same situation got Review Required for Letter not dated..
Can you please tell me what is ur status now? Is ur eligibility passed?

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi I am in same situation got Review Required for Letter not dated..
Can you please tell me what is ur status now? Is ur eligibility passed?
You just need to get the letter dated and resubmit it via webform. If you are an outlander you could be waiting for a long time. I have been waiting 7 months in review.

Reactions: Kalikali

Newaz Sharif

Jun 18, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
Ordered GCMS in February and received it couple of days back. They mentioned review required on statutory questions as I have refusals and I explained all in my LOE while submitting ITA back in November 2020.

On 27th May I raised webform and they replied application is queued for review.

Did they mean the same review in both gcms and webform reply?

Point to be noted: Till 27th May my background was in progress and after that it has come back to we are processing.

What can I assume from the above mentioned scenario?

Asking here because ordering gcms is a very time consuming process and in webform they don’t clarify everything.

Expecting your assistance

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi, Lizzy.

According to Notes, my eligibility was under review because the Analyst/officer couldn't verify my Canadian education… So I sent another copies of my transcript and Diploma, alongside with the DLI#.

Got the first Email yesterday!
Vo Ottawa, Aug 22nd.

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
According to Notes, my eligibility was under review because the Analyst/officer couldn't verify my Canadian education… So I sent another copies of my transcript and Diploma, alongside with the DLI#.

Got the first Email yesterday!
Vo Ottawa, Aug 22nd.
How long was you in review required for?