+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility: Review Required - 2020

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi there!
I found that my eligibility is under review required because one of my job letters originally had NOC C. I have then asked HR team to fix and they got me a letter that says NOC B and B Cat title but with a wrong number (that was again C and I missed that), I sent IRCC LOE but thinking if I should send one more letter from HR? Please advise
Hi, I am also in review and have been stuck for 10 months now. Unfortunately when you are in review some files are forgotten about as I am getting to learn. There is nothing we can do but just wait. Some people have been in review for over two years and some get processed. It is all a matter of luck so just hang in there. There is a Whatsapp review required group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Hgq9UdKR2XtCJ5uGiIRKUQ

Reactions: Julie1985

Julie1985

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
:eek::eek: Holy guacamole
My work permit has expired don't know what to do....
Thanks for sharing
Hi, I am also in review and have been stuck for 10 months now. Unfortunately when you are in review some files are forgotten about as I am getting to learn. There is nothing we can do but just wait. Some people have been in review for over two years and some get processed. It is all a matter of luck so just hang in there. There is a Whatsapp review required group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Hgq9UdKR2XtCJ5uGiIRKUQ

Reactions: shasco

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I have applied for my PR in Jan 2021 and recently applied for GCMS notes in which, IRCC officer has given a Review Required for 2 documents. The first one is for my Canadian work experience, where my employer forgot to date the Experience letter, for which the officer issued Review Required. The Second Review Required is issued for the Indian Work Experience in which Kodi nox the Salary was not mentioned.

tustas

Oct 23, 2020
HEllo all. I am in eligibility review required since sep'2020. My AOR is March' 2020. I requested another GCMS note on july 2021 bt no answer till now. I dont know what is happening! I am FSW outland. I made a mistake with my LOE, where I uploaded my previous experience letter where I had only 1year 7 months , thats the reason why my file was on RR. Then I raised a webform and uploaded new LOE explaining my mistake.
Is there any one with me on the same boat? I am too frustrated. Can anyone give me any suggestion ?

Julie1985

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
HEllo all. I am in eligibility review required since sep'2020. My AOR is March' 2020. I requested another GCMS note on july 2021 bt no answer till now. I dont know what is happening! I am FSW outland. I made a mistake with my LOE, where I uploaded my previous experience letter where I had only 1year 7 months , thats the reason why my file was on RR. Then I raised a webform and uploaded new LOE explaining my mistake.
Is there any one with me on the same boat? I am too frustrated. Can anyone give me any suggestion ?
Hi there! I was under RR and also submitted then LOE with wrong info. So I had to send 2nd LOE. My GCMS notes showed eligibility failed after the first LOE and I was close to getting rejected but the second LOE fixed it and I passed. So don't worry send another letter and if you can reach out to the call centre. Good luck

tustas

Oct 23, 2020
Hi there! I was under RR and also submitted then LOE with wrong info. So I had to send 2nd LOE. My GCMS notes showed eligibility failed after the first LOE and I was close to getting rejected but the second LOE fixed it and I passed. So don't worry send another letter and if you can reach out to the call centre. Good luck

you comment gave me huge relief . thanks for the encouragement. I was too worried. Thanks for sharing your practical experience.

Nov 26, 2020
Hi All,

Join here to whine about your application status that has gone into Review required.

From few other threads, looks like its going to be a long painful wait :(

Most importantly if you get PPR, then please share it here to provide some hope for others.

Program: CEC
AOR: 18th Feb 2020
Medical Passed: 28th Feb 2020
Biometric: 02 Mar 2020
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
VO: Edmonton
GCMS request date: 10 Mar 2020
did you clear the eligibiliy?

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hey All,

Hope everyone's doing good.

AOR: 16/2/2020

Bio metrics & Criminality is cleared.

Eligibility says review required for proof of funds & Employment.

On 3rd of March they had asked for a letter of consent from my husband confirming that I can access the funds in his ac since I am the primary applicant.
This letter was provided on the 4th of March. Post which there was no update on my AC until we decided to order GCMS notes and received them on the 27th of June, through which we realized that there is review required on employment documents too.

So we decided to proactively upload additional documents proving my job status the very next day which was 28th of June via webform.
I received a confirmation stating the documents have been received by the concerned person and will get back to me if they need any more details,

The problem is that ever since then there is no update from them at all.

Is there anyone with the similar situation? What do you suggest I should do next to make sure I clear eligibility.

Thanks & Regards,
RL
Hello,
I hope u have recieved ur PPR. Can u please tell us the date of PPR.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: RobynLewis

Ayofeyi

Feb 26, 2021
Ordered GCMS in February and received it couple of days back. They mentioned review required on statutory questions as I have refusals and I explained all in my LOE while submitting ITA back in November 2020.

On 27th May I raised webform and they replied application is queued for review.

Did they mean the same review in both gcms and webform reply?

Point to be noted: Till 27th May my background was in progress and after that it has come back to we are processing.

What can I assume from the above mentioned scenario?

Asking here because ordering gcms is a very time consuming process and in webform they don’t clarify everything.

Expecting your assistance
I’m also having same issue how did it go and what was the outcome of the application please am so restless