+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility: Review Required - 2020

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Thanks, I’ll keep in hoping and hope it will happen one day. Did you get a ghost update when your eligibility passed?
I believe I did. But I didn't know what was it about. Because our August applicants also have security stuck as well. I've got at least 3 GU before first email.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
This won’t tell you why there’s review requires it could be security assessments or them doing a deep dive into your work history or really anything. They don’t disclose why the review is required if I’m Kodi nox not mistaken.

Last edited:

afc1

Apr 27, 2021
This won’t tell you why there’s review requires it could be security assessments or them doing a deep dive into your work history or really anything. They don’t disclose why the review is required if I’m not mistaken.
Hi! I found out I'm review required when I got my GCMS notes a couple of months back. It tells you which section is under review - for me it seems to be work history. It's worth having a look so you can pre-empt any requests for new evidence. I'm FSW-O but my Canadian partner spoke to his MP about my case - they advised a 3-9 month delay on normal processing time. Fingers crossed we get movement on Outland applicants soon!

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
Hi everyone, could someone guide me please?
With AOR of September 2020, I ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 and they show review required for employment job duties. CLIENT DIDN'T PROVIDE JOB LETTER STATING DUTIES. PAY STUBS PROVIDED FOR ENTIRE WORK PERIOD. Total CRS points assessed 464/Verified CRS Score 464.

I actually had a CRS of 489. They have not given the remaining 25 points for 3+ years Indian work experience.

What do I need to do? Do I have to send them something via web form?
There was some confusion and I had sent agent the job duty again, first time the pdf had got corrupted but I sent him a new pdf same day, maybe accidentally he uploaded corrupt pdf. What to do then?

Now when I send job duty letter should I send the old one dated September 2020, a new one dated July 2021, or both combined in a single pdf?
Should agent raise webform or should I do it, if there is a difference?

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi everyone, could someone guide me please?
With AOR of September 2020, I ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 and they show review required for employment job duties. CLIENT DIDN'T PROVIDE JOB LETTER STATING DUTIES. PAY STUBS PROVIDED FOR ENTIRE WORK PERIOD. Total CRS points assessed 464/Verified CRS Score 464.

I actually had a CRS of 489. They have not given the remaining 25 points for 3+ years Indian work experience.

What do I need to do? Do I have to send them something via web form?
There was some confusion and I had sent agent the job duty again, first time the pdf had got corrupted but I sent him a new pdf same day, maybe accidentally he uploaded corrupt pdf. What to do then?

Now when I send job duty letter should I send the old one dated September 2020, a new one dated July 2021, or both combined in a single pdf?
Should agent raise webform or should I do it, if there is a difference?
Does 464 fell off from the minimal threshold of the time? if it's not, worry not my friend.
If you have both of new and old Proof of work experience. Like you said, combine them, and send it to them sounds good! This time, bear it in mind that make sure the job description fits your NOC.
I did send them the file via Webform and explained why i send it to them. In my case, was my education in Canada they couldn't verify. I listed everything could help them to locate the school, DLI# and etc, alongside with my diploma and transcripts too. So i would assume send it yourself would be more reliable.
Have you tried make the PDF file with another PC too? The file is corrupted sounds strange.

Reactions: LandCanada2021

Kaycorleon

Mar 30, 2020
Hello please I need you advice if my New FSW assessed scores by the officer will affect my application negatively based on my GCMs note i received yesterday? Also need your opinions on why my secondary job experience is under review and what last sentence PNP TRiage refer to IR means..

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: xxxxxxxx REGULATION: PNP: FSW,

2020-10-30 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Review REQUIRED by Officer***

R76: Selection Criteria​

- FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL:

VALID Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF

PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: SK. - PNC#••••••- Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 951 CRS points minimum score for round: 771 CRS score at application (APR): 951 Total CRS Points Assessed: 926 I have reviewed the following for CRSpoints: EDUCATION

CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master's Degree, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC

4151 Psychologists WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign Medical Social Worker II (NOC: 4212) xxxxxxxxxx R75(2)

LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT #xxxxxxx Dated: 2020-xx-xx Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - REVIEWREQUIRED
WORK EXPERIENCE 2: Foreign Clinical Psychologist I (NOC: 4151) for xxxxxxxxxxxx Hospital R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# xxxxxxx: Dated: 2020-xx-xx Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES

FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW score at ITA: 69 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 54 R76(1)(B)

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: CAD $16659 Verified by statement from: xxxx BANK, Date: 2020-xx-xx, showing CAD $16659 Family of 2 requires CAD $16 135 PNP Triage: Refer to IR

Last edited:

vikramjeetsaini

Sep 1, 2019
Pls all

Last time when i got rejection at that time the reason was that - in my noc -1111 accountant i require chartered accountants , cpa or cga degree whereas i had degree of bcom and mba in finance

Then when i reapplied my agent mentioned to ircc that accountant does not require these above degree and moreover my lmia also says that the employer need only bachelor degree

Now as per the gcms notes that i received recently for my current case , it says that

LMIA education met: YES

LMIA work exp met: YES

But also show that Eligibility-Review required

PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND ABOVE

Julie1985

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hi there!
I found that my eligibility is under review required because one of my job letters originally had NOC C. I have then asked HR team to fix and they got me a letter that says NOC B and B Cat title but with a wrong number (that was again C and I missed that), I sent IRCC LOE but thinking if I should send one more letter from HR? Please advise

ravinepalia

Mar 13, 2017
Hello All

AOR of 21st Dec 2020, my profile is showing Review of eligibility in progress and background check in progress. Taking much longer than normal processing times. Should I be worried? Should I be enquiring for additional details?. I called IRCC and they just said its in progress and to wait. They also say they don't require additional documents. Looking for advise. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

ravinepalia

Mar 13, 2017
Hi there!
I found that my eligibility is under review required because one of my job letters originally had NOC C. I have then asked HR team to fix and they got me a letter that says NOC B and B Cat title but with a wrong number (that was again C and I missed that), I sent IRCC LOE but thinking if I should send one more letter from HR? Please advise
Hey. May I know how you found out about this? Did you call them? Please let me know. thanks